2018 TM Tour Bag

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
M127c
Contributor

What does everyone thing about the 2018 staff bags? Do you like the color scheme, or prefer last years?

I like what they have done, but there will always be a place for the 2017 bag for me. Just love that color combo from last year.B15871_zoom_D.jpgIMG_4139.jpgUntitled.jpg

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
HighPlainsDrive
Occasional Contributor

Taylormade colors, for me, will always be black, white, and red.

That being said, I have a black 2017 Flextech Crossover that I asolutely love right now. 

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

I have mixed thoughts. I think the bag looks fantastic in images that show the detail in the white panel. The design is everythign I'd expect from a TaylorMade tour bag.

However, I'm not sold on the way it will present on television during a broadcast. In the Me and My Golf vid with Rory, the white panel gets overexposed and it looks like solid white. The colors of the bag seem off balance when that happens.

Overall thumbs up.

0 Kudos
TK3309
Contributor

I was hoping to see grey becuase of the change in color on the clubhead but that was used last year. The blue seems off on the bag too but after seeing it a few more times on TV with the black headcovers I'm sure I'll come around on to liking it. I've always liked the look of a mostly white staff bag though.

0 Kudos
Thefreddyv
Occasional Contributor
I can’t wait to get my hands on one of these!
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

jll62 wrote:

I have mixed thoughts. I think the bag looks fantastic in images that show the detail in the white panel. The design is everythign I'd expect from a TaylorMade tour bag.

However, I'm not sold on the way it will present on television during a broadcast. In the Me and My Golf vid with Rory, the white panel gets overexposed and it looks like solid white. The colors of the bag seem off balance when that happens.

Overall thumbs up.

Okay, now I'm sold. This looks good.

Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 4.32.50 PM.png

0 Kudos
Ed_Settle
Contributor

jll62 wrote:

jll62 wrote:

Overall thumbs up.

Okay, now I'm sold. This looks good.

Screen Shot 2018-01-05 at 4.32.50 PM.png

I am seeing it on the coverage a lot more today for some reason. Still not sure of the black head covers with it, I think matching Blue head covers or the white ones that were in one of the "Tour Head Cover" thread would look great. But the Black ones are growing on me.

0 Kudos