2018 stand bags

Jbshepherds
Occasional Contributor
Anyone have an idea when and what color the new stand bags will be and when available? Thanks
0 Kudos
CaddyMike
Occasional Contributor

Don't know but I have a white Purelite that I have carried for two years and I love it.

0 Kudos
cvhookem63
Occasional Contributor

I'm looking forward to seeing the 2018 bags as well. Hopefully the 2018 color scheme is carried through to the bags. 

gioguy21
Occasional Contributor

CV -- would be awesome to see a black bag with blue and red accents to it (stripes, sewn on) along the front of the bag. 

Bomber_11
Occasional Contributor

With the 2018 color schemes they could make a mean staff bag....

I'll pull the trigger fast if they do!

0 Kudos
TK3309
Contributor

What kind of TaylorMade bag is everyone using that works best for a Clicgear? I only carried up until about 2 years ago and I’m still using a Ping Hoofer but it just doesn’t fit the best on the Clicgear. I will still want to use a stand bag as there are times I carry and I practice a lot where I just bring my bag to the practice facility. When do the new TaylorMade bags typically come out for the year?

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

@TK3309 wrote:

What kind of TaylorMade bag is everyone using that works best for a Clicgear? I only carried up until about 2 years ago and I’m still using a Ping Hoofer but it just doesn’t fit the best on the Clicgear. I will still want to use a stand bag as there are times I carry and I practice a lot where I just bring my bag to the practice facility. When do the new TaylorMade bags typically come out for the year?

I used a FlexTech bag all season. It's a fantastic bag in almost every way, but the flexible base kind of sucks when it's on my Clicgear. The the bag bar on the cart digs into the flexible portion of the bag's base and causes the edge of the base to rub against the front wheel of the cart.

The TaylorMade Cart Lite Bag has a notch in its base that is there for push carts, but I never got around to trying one. Even though I push almost 100% of my rounds, I still like using a traditional stand bag for when I go to the range or the short game area to practice. I tried a push cart specific bag nearly 10 years ago and enjoyed having additional storage, but they just don't look like "players bags" enough for me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@jll62 wrote:

I used a FlexTech bag all season. It's a fantastic bag in almost every way, but the flexible base kind of sucks when it's on my Clicgear. The the bag bar on the cart digs into the flexible portion of the bag's base and causes the edge of the base to rub against the front wheel of the cart.

Updating my previous comment. I found out last week that Clicgear sells a booster clip that attaches to the cart's bag rest bar. This is the part of the cart that was digging into the FlexTech portion of the bag's base, causing my bag to rub against the front wheel.

I still believe the base of the bag should be designed to support one of the most popular push carts around, but the booster clip works incredibly well to give just a little more height.

IMG_3461.JPGIMG_3462.JPG