2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Trlannon
Occasional Visitor
Titleist 917D2
Oban black 75g x flex
Having Titleist most of my life I am due for a new bag make over this year and after hitting a friends M4 this summer, I’m loving the twist face and would love to test the next gen of this driver.
Highlighted
Beeker0929

Ram-9.5 loft, shaft unkown, shaft flex-standard, wieght unkown.

Hi Taylormade,

I would like to become a tester of the M5 and M6 as I am a higher handicape player and would love to see how Twist Face impacts my shots along with the moveable wieght system in the back of the club. I would like to see how the M5/M6 makes me faster as I have a relatively slow swing speed. Becoming a Early tester would be an honor and to see me come away from being a high handicape down to a mid and even low handicape as all of my problems come from my driver costing me many strokes on a given day. My driver has prevented me from beatting other schools. 

Thanks,

Tyler

Manu1978
New Contributor
I received my custom fit M4, 9.5 with an hzrdus black 6.5, 63g. Since than my game was never the same. Straighter and longer from the tee, my handicap is going down!

I’m interested in being an early tester for the m5-6 because I would like to mesure or compare the difference between the new and the old version. I’m a true disciple of the game, everything in my life is about golf/TM. I hit the range a lot and love to hit ball! Don’t mind filling and sending the paperwork.
I think i would be an excellent candidat!
Thanks
Emmanuel
Victorhourani
Callaway rogue, 6.0 shaft project x, 10degree, the reason I want to be an early tester is I am so disappointed with the feel of the rogue, and want to be apart of the Taylor made family.

Victorhourani@gmail.com
cndwheels
Occasional Visitor
M3 440 10 degree. Graphite Design IZ-7 X-Flex.

Would love the opportunity to provide some feedback on the we 2019 drivers. Been a loyal 14 club and ball TaylorMade Loyalist since 2004. Former college player, coach and head golf professional. Since I just purchased a driver last year I will be able to provide true feedback on the difference from the 2018 to 2019 product line. Being a member of a club with a head pro that promotes another manufacturers products I will be able to continue to promote the newest TaylorMade products to make sure members don’t make the poor decision to go with a non TaylorMade product. Living in Georgia I will also be able to test the product right away due to the great weather. Thanks you for your consideration
LosOsos83
Occasional Contributor

My current driver is Callaway XR 9.5* with Tour AD DI-6 Stiff Shaft (60g) after replacing Taylormade M2 9.5 with Fujikura Pro 60 Stiff Shaft. I have used/tested other newer Taylormade drivers like M3 and M4, but didn't like the feel and sound, then started disliking M2 as well and went back to Callaway XR I had in my closet. I saw M5 and M6 on Dustin Johnson's Instagram posts and others and loved the M6's looks. I am hoping to find next great driver, not Callaway or other manufacturers, a Taylormade driver! I would love to test M6 on my home course in the Central Coast, California!

0 Kudos
Vitaminwater
New Contributor
I currently play the m4 driver at 8.5 degrees. The shaft I play is the project x handcrafted black 6.5 75 grams.

I am interested in testing the new drivers because they are different and supposedly better. I would like to test and see if my ball speed would be faster. I would be really thankful if y’all do send me the drivers to test and I am a really big Taylormade fan. I am not gonna be disappointed when i test the new drivers out since Taylormade does not make a bad club.
gmartin805
Occasional Visitor
Current Driver: 2017 M1 440 head with Diamana S+ 75 G TX Shaft.

I would love to test the new M5 or M6 line. I do really like my current set up it’s the best driver I have ever used but I would love to take advantage of the twist face and hammer head tech to see what it can do for me game. I am located in California and can test frequently. I already find the club very visually appealing and would love the chance to put it into play and see what it does for me.
davidgolfer
Occasional Contributor

Current driver Callaway Epic 10.5* diamana 70x D+

Finding a new driver is always a difficult process for me. Usually have a hard time finding the right fit. It would be great to test a new driver against my current gamer. I just purchased a flightscope launch monitor and a new driver would be a great test for it. 

notdrj
Occasional Contributor
Current driver:
Model: 2016 TaylorMade M2
Loft: 9.5* U
Shaft: Fubuki Tour
Flex: X
Weight: 73g
Why I’m interested in being an early tester: I’ve been playing TaylorMade equipment for most of my golfing career - I still remember my 1st set of “real” clubs was a set of TM Burner Bubble driver and irons. So since then, I’ve known TaylorMade technology has always been on the cutting edge. Since the Burner, I’ve tried other manufacturers and have been looking for the “perfect” driver - I think I found it with the 2016 M2. Having said that, I know that Twist Face is the latest TaylorMade technological break through - so I’m really curious to see if the new M5/M6 drivers can outperform my “perfect” M2 driver!