2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Abcdegolfohio
Occasional Visitor

Current Driver: TaylorMade 2017 M1, 10.5° loft - Sleeve set two clicks lower, Project X HZRDUS Yellow 75, Stiff 6.5, 75g weight shaft (fit at miles of golf AA)

I world love to see how the new M5 can improve my ball speed on off center contact and how the twist face may improve my dispersion. I would also be interested to see if spin is reduced and of course see if i can gain a few yards!

Jeffreykhunt
Frequent Visitor
Current driver model:Taylormade M4
Loft: 9.5
Shaft: Atmos, Fujikura
Shaft flex: S-Flex
Shaft weight: 55
Being a testor for Taylormade means I get to give feedback to the best brand in golf. I heard about the new liquid injected M5 and would like to give feedback based on my use of the M4 for the last 8 months. There is no doubt the Twist Face technology has significantly improved my game an I would love to see the improvement in ball and club head speed from the M5 or M6. I am an amateur golfer but strive every week to improve my game. Due to my role in the company I work for I get to play quite a few courses and have played near 30 rounds in 2018. I am at the range 1-2 times a week. Being a testor you would get tremendous, valid, fair, feedback from me. Lastly, I have 7 kids! I am usually buying the model I want (I have only ever owned Taylormade) a year or two after it is comes out because I cant afford it. My wife baked cookies and cakes for several months to buy me the M4 and I wouldn't dare ask her to do that so soon! The biggest bragging rights in the game would to be a testor for Taylormade!
Highlighted
mattmarzke56

I would be very keen on testing out the new M5 driver. I'm a 10 handicap golfer from michigan. I have the Taylormade M3 9.5 Tenesi blue 65 stiff. I am very interested in the speed injected twist face and if it will get me more ball speed and even more distance and if it is an improvement from the M3. 

Rdmaul1

I would def be intersted in trying out the M5/6 driver as a early tester. I currently game a M3 9.5 clicked to 8.0 with A Tensei Pro White 70TX cut to 44.5 of length. I am a 3 handicap golfer, and would really like to test the club and see the differences in the head compared to the last model. 

Ryan Denton
QMany1
Visitor

Taylormade M3 460 (9.5) Tensei CK Pro White 70TX

Callawy Epic (9) Tensei CK Pro Blue 70TX

I'm interested in being an early tester to see first-hand whether the M5/M6 can help me become better. I play a full schedule of amateur and mid-amateur events across the midwest. What I play is determine by only one factor, performance. If it will help me shave even a fraction of a stroke, it goes in the bag, regardless of brand. During this past season, I alternated between the M3 and Epic because I felt they each had their own tradeoffs: accuracy and pure distance, respectively. (I won a Kansas Golf Association state championship the first week I put the M3 in the bag). I'm hopeful the M5/M6 can bridge that tradeoff gap and help me win again.

cwehkrae
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

My current drivers are the old Taylormade 360 TI, 9.5 Degree, Graphite Prolite 35 - Stiff Shaft, and Taylormade Ti Bubble 2, 8.5 degree, Bubble 2 Shaft Stiff - 90. Threw away my Tietlist DCI Driver, and Tietlist DCI Irons are definately being trashed this summer. I like my Taylormade Drivers, hit them straight and approx 260-275 yards. Have only managed to play 10 - 15 times last summer, but planning on playing much more in 2019. Once the snow goes away.Have managed to maintain my 12-15 handicap with my outdated clubs. Would love to be an early tester of the M5 - M6 to see how my distance, and controll will improve with the latest technology from Taylormade.

0 Kudos
Bigdollardeal
Occasional Contributor

I am currently playing the M3 440 9 degree with the UST Proforce VS Stiff shaft. I also have 2 other shafts that I can interchange to test which shaft is the best for me. I also played the 17 M1 and 16 M1 in the past. I would love to try out the new M5 Tour in the 435cc head 9 degree with a Tensei Orange 60 stiff shaft.

0 Kudos
Tedlys2

Driver: Taylormade R15 at 10.5 degrees. The shaft I play is a fujikura/speeder 67 75 grams.

I always used Taylormade drivers for the last 10+ years. I doubt if I would use anything else. Getting ready to pull the trigger on m5 irons, I think? But would love a Taylormade m5/m6 driver to go with them..

Thanks for the opportunity!!!!

#taylormadeitright

#taylormadeforlife

0 Kudos
tuttl1am

I love my Titleist driver (played Titleist drivers for 20 years), but I've always been intrigued by TaylorMade's technology, wondering if it's all just a gimmick.  I live in Denver, and consistently drive the ball over 300 yards.  If this is going to help me straighten out my drives, and give me even more distance, I'm interested.

Current Driver:

Titleist 915D3

9.5º loft

Diamana D+60, 62g

Stiff Flex

0 Kudos
Michaelzt
Visitor

current model M3 440 lofted to 8 degrees,  rogue elite green x flex 65g.  

I'm interested in testing because i have always been a TM guy my last 4 sets of irons have been TM currently playing th P790's and love them.  last opted for an entire new set woods through wedges and just was underwhelmed by the M3.  it felt great when i got fitted and on the course after i recieved the driver it has been more eratic than anything, and shorter than my old R15, which was a bomber for me, but was given my brother.  to note i play at a +1.2 handicap so i have a pretty good swing to be so eratic off the tee is uncommon place for me.  So just interested to see if the new M5 435 lives up to the hype that is being placed on it.

0 Kudos