2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

bweibleyjr
Titleist 915 D3 9.5 Aldila Rogue Black S

I have always been interested in testing clubs and I am already in need of an upgrade since I have had this a while. Plus being a medical student tightens the budget for clubs.
0 Kudos
makizata
Occasional Visitor
I am currently playing with TaylorMade SLDR 460S 10 Degree Fujikura 57 gram stiff shaft. I have played very well with this driver and I am ready to upgrade this year. I would love the chance to be a early tester.
0 Kudos
CWILL63S
Visitor
I currently play the TaylorMade M3 460 9.5 degree with a HZDRUS Black 65 shaft which is 62g and Stiff flex. I am an avid mod handicap golfer who also serves in the US Army. I would love the opportunity to test the new M5 and M6 Drivers because I love Talyomade plus I can provide testing and reviews that the the men and women of the Armed Forces can relate to. The military is a huge audience that i can tap into which would be beneficial for everyone. I cannot think of a better win win situation for everyone involved.
THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY
Sincerely,
SFC Christopher M Williams
US Army

#TEAMTAYLORMADE #TAYLORMADEFORTROOPS #TROOPSFORTAYLORMADE
#M5/M6
#M3toM5
#TWISTFACE
#SPEEDINJECTEDTWISTFACE
0 Kudos
o_perez1
New Contributor
I'd like to get away from this Callaway driver after I gave up my TM to my bro-in-law for his birthday. His envy was too much! Anyways, please hook me up so I can get my game back on track. Thanks!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
o_perez1
New Contributor
Oh yeah, it's 9.5 degree stiff shaft.
0 Kudos
Infielder22
I Currently have the M4 and love it but as usual once you see the new stuff come out, you want it. I would love to give jt a try
0 Kudos
Deljr00
Driver: Nike VRS Convert 2.0
Loft: 9.5°
Shaft (lgth): 45 in
Shaft: Kuro Kage Stiff 50g

Once I had heard Taylormade were coming out with a driver that will make "Everyone... Faster!", I had, genuine, curiosity. I knew how good the M3 and M4 were and, in my mind, I asked "How can they make the best drivers on the market even better"? Well I watched Rick Sheils' video on the M5 and M6 and after hearing his comments about it, I knew I had to try it for myself. I've been looking for a driver, specifically a Taylormade, for a while, but found nothing that caught my eye. Guess when a company makes premium quality clubs, people are not willing to sell them. With Nike gone, Taylormade are became my favorite clubs of the Big 5 (Callaway, Taylormade, Titleist, Cobra, and Ping). Whether or not I get to test, possibly the best driver for 2019, I will, greatly, consider buying the M6, over the M5.
0 Kudos
mrgone
Occasional Visitor
Hello!
Currently playing a M3 10.5 with a Hzrdus Black 63 gram stiff shaft. I've previously played the M1 and was happy to see more forgiveness with the M3. I'd love to test the new M series especially since I still have the M1 and M3 to see the differences in all 3.
0 Kudos
tmthybarton1
I’m a wk end golfer. I’ve been playing 6 yrs. my driver is stiff shaft R15. I’m 65 yrs old and I hit my drives in good weather around 260 too 300. Very proud of that at my age. I averaged around scoring low 80s to low 90s. Would love to see if this new driver would increase my distance a little. My irons are Rbladez
0 Kudos
champ87
Occasional Visitor
Current Driver: Ping G400 LST 10 degree 50 gram Stiff

Havent tried a Taylormade Driver since the M2 first edition...Love to try new tech
0 Kudos