2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Dbubba32
New Contributor
Current Driver:
Jetspeed, Mens Right Hand
9.5 w/ Stiff Matrix Velox T 49
(along with M4 irons and Spider putter)

I would love to test and provide feedback on the new M5 and/or M6 driver. I went and tested the M3 and M4 models a dozen times last year but unfortunately was saving for a wedding and didn’t have the extra funds. Im sure why, but the fiance (now wife) didn’t appreciate the need Smiley Happy Im an 8 handicap and badly need to upgrade my driver for the added distance, forgiveness, and feel. I also just got an RMotion for Xmas and can provide feedback on the changes/upgrades in performance metrics. Thank you for the consideration!

-DJ
0 Kudos
jonwwork

Current Driver:  Titleist 917 D2; 9.5 loft; Aldila Rogue X flex 72g

Hi Taylormade,

I have played a Titleist driver for the past few years and have been disappointed with their slow pace to innovate. I am really interested in testing the new M5 and M6, because of the added ball speed and the twist face technology. I have played the golf for 6 years and work at a golf course in New York. I think feedback from a weekend golfer with an average handicap who doesn't hit the ball straight and 300+ every drive could be beneficial for your testing. While my job at the golf course doesn't include a lot of club testing, I would very much enjoy checking out the new technology in the M5 or M6 to improve my game and share my experience with fellow golfers in NY. Thank you for the opportunity, and thank you for your continuous innovation!

Cheers!

0 Kudos
Jetierney
New Contributor
I currently game a 440 M3 9 degrees with a Project X Hzrdus black 63g 6.5 flex. Along with M4 tour 3 wood, P790 UDI, P750 4-PW, MG Hi-Toe 52, 56, 64 and Red Spider mini!

I would love to test the new M5/6 because I game all Taylormade equipment and believe you are always cutting edge when it comes to technology and helping to improve players games! Also I play a few times a week down here in sunny Florida!
0 Kudos
Illi73
Visitor
Current driver: RBZ Stage 2
Loft: 9.5
Shaft: RocketFuel
Flex: S
Weight: 50 grams
I have been playing Taylormade golf clubs for the last 20 years. My first set was the Burner Bubbles. I have always loved the feel and performance of all the Taylormade clubs I’ve owned. I would absolutely love to test the newest driver in the Taylormade family as I’m certain it is unbelievable to play.
0 Kudos
Sameichel123
New Contributor
Taylormade Aueroburner, 10 degree, right handed, regular flex.

I woul like to test because I would like to see what kind of drivers are out there in 2019 .
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Sameichel123
New Contributor
I forgot to mention that I have been playing Taylormade for the last couple years
0 Kudos
Sameichel123
New Contributor
I use m2 irons and a m4 sand wedge
0 Kudos
Oldenns
Frequent Visitor
Driver: 2017 M2
Loft: 9.5
Shaft Flex: Extra Stiff
Shaft Fujikura Pro XLR8 65
Shaft Weight: 47g

I purchased my current driver October '17 and immediately started to find more fairways. I have been thinking about trying out the twist face technology and this would be a great opportunity.

I also play with the M4 iron set and a 2017 fairway wood. After using only Taylormade equipment, my handicap went by 7.5 point.

Pick me!!
0 Kudos
Willmj
Taylormade M3 10.5- HZRDUS Black 65 Stiff-

I’m interested in this for many reasons. I’ve always loved Taylormade equipment, each and every year I can’t wait for the newest launch. I consistently play golf and always love trying new equipment to make my game better!
0 Kudos
quint1515
Hi Chris!
My current driver specs:

TaylorMade SLDR 460
Loft:9.5
Shaft: Diamana S+ 72x5ct
Shaft flex: X
Shaft Weight: 72g

I would love to test the new TaylorMade drivers! I'm a die hard TaylorMade fan. My golf bag is TaylorMade all around. If given the opportunity to provide some feedback I would head to my local Topgolf or driving range and let it rip! If I could get a round in weather permitting that would be awesome as well! I'm due for an upgrade on my driver and what a way to start the new year!

Thanks again!
Jacob Quintana
0 Kudos