2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Nickblueeyes20
Occasional Contributor
Currently swinging a Taylormade M1 9.5 Diamana shaft 72gram X-stiff shaft regular length never been fitted so I just go with that. I would love to be a tester for y'all to see how it performs for myself and to be able to let others know how amazing it might possibly be I love taylormade and really hope I get the privilege to be a tester ty and have a great day.
0 Kudos
jrine1
Frequent Visitor
2017 M2 Ozik 70 M black tie 4 X

I am sadly no advocate for TM but I sure do rep my TaylorMade gear on the course. I have gamed my M2 for one year and haven’t found a better club to make me switch. Saying that I never buy the first gen of any club knowing eventually the second will come out better than ever! I would greatly appreciate the chance to finally put the twist face in action. A club designed to put more Off center strikes back in the fairway is a winner to me. I love the orange color combo with it too!
Thanks for the opportunity
Jc
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Ryrytex09
Adams BTY 4350, 9.5 degree. Pro force V2 stiff flex 65 grams.

I am interested in testing the new drivers to see how much of a difference I can see from my older version club.
0 Kudos
Callaway epic, 10.5 loft, stiff flex shaft. Not sure about the weight.

I’d like to be a tester so I can have a one up on my buddies on the course. I have recently switched over to all TM clubs and accessories. Also, the 26th is my birthday. It’d be a great bday gift! Steven Adams of Fredericksburg Va
0 Kudos
Jctroup
Occasional Visitor
I currently play a Nike Vapor Pro driver at 9.5 degrees with a stiff flex Diamana S+ 60 gram shaft. I've always played Nike......from Driver all the way down through putter. Much like I did when I was in high school, I bought (or rather asked my parents to buy) anything that had an Air Jordan logo on it or anything her wore. When I started playing golf I did the same thing with Tiger Woods because I was such a fan. I grew so accustomed to Nike clubs that I was literally unable to hit other brands. Then in July of 2018 on a golf trip to Cabo San Lucas to celebrate a friends birthday, we played several rounds down there. He got a new set of Taylormade M4 irons, hybrid, 3 wood and driver. On our first day of golf I stepped up to the opening hole and hit my drive about 265 in the middle of the fairway. For kicks and giggles I asked to hit his M4 driver and I'll be damned if I didn't hit it 20-30 yards further. I sporadically hit his driver throughout the rest of the round and it always went further than my vapor. Sad day......I was going to have to seriously consider switching brands in order to keep up. The second day I hit some of his irons and it was more of the same.......longer and more on target. I rationalized to all of them by saying "of course I hit Taylormade good now, Tiger plays them." But truth be told, since my Nike clubs these are the only clubs I've hit that seemed as solid on impact in my hand. Why do I want to test run this driver.......because this is the first driver I've been excited about since Nike stopped making clubs.
0 Kudos
Seddi
I currently play a r11s, xstiff shaft, weight 63 and degree adjusted down to a 7.5. I hit down on it a bit too much so no trouble getting it in the air. I hit my current driver straight and feel comfortable every time I tee it up. Maybe I’m just unsure of moving on from it, but know I’m handicapping myself on the course when competing against others. I’m giving up distance to others with newer model drivers so if able to test out I’d confirm and realize newer equipment can help me get to my goal of a lower handicap.
0 Kudos
Stuart7
New Contributor

Taylormade R11

9 Degrees

X Flex

60G

I want to be a M5/6 product tester because I believe that the 10-year gap between clubs can make a huge difference in my game and prove to other members and customers that they need to upgrade their clubs every few years, as well as get them fit for you.

0 Kudos
nickjb1
Titleist 905, 9.5 degrees, Fujikura Pro 73g, Stiff.
I would like to be an early tester because my current driver is several years old and I have yet to find anything with better numbers. The m5 or m6 could finally take over! I have an es14 launch monitor so I will be able to quickly compare the numbers on the drivers. I live in Florida and will be able to test immediately.
0 Kudos
swatgolfer
New Contributor

Current. Taylormade M4 10.5 stiff flex MR Tensei Red 50. 

Before that I had an Aeroburner TP, before that SLDR. Before that R1. Before that R11S. Before that R7 quad. I am very qualified to test Taylormade equipment. Thanx. Jeff

0 Kudos
SonnyMade

Current driver - 2008 king Cobra -
At 10.5 . Medium flex not sure other dimension . I currently drive the ball at 350 yards max . 320 regular drive with a 10 year old driver . Also I’m 19 years old. And weigh 160lbs . No joke I will send a video of me driving a ball if wanted . I shoot regular Callaway balls . Wondering if this new club can actually make me drive the ball farther . That’s why I’m interested . Hopefully I win the giveaway . You can contact me at+19*** ***. Thanks -Angelo

0 Kudos