2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Smaskew0225
Current driver: Taylormade M2 9.5* with Oban Kiyoshi Purple 75g Xstiff

I would love to test the new M5 and M6 drivers because I have been looking for a new driver recently and the new Injected Twist Face technology seems incredibly innovative and I have been eyeing them since the announcement. I am currently enrolled at Campbell University in the PGA Golf Management program. I am a huge fan of the game of golf and I love all things equipment, Taylormade drivers have been the only ones I have owned and only ones I will own! I hope you consider me for testing this amazing product.
0 Kudos
RyanM14
I was an early user of the TM driver with the R5,R7, R7 Superquad, R11 and the R11S. I then jumped to the 1R (white and black) and did not hit those well. At that time I switched drivers and was disappointed in the other companies technology. I have a couple of teaching pro TM player friends who lured me back with the M2. I am now playing the M4 and love every aspect of the driver and twist face technology. Given the opportunity to be a tester of the M5 or M6 driver would be a dream. I have been a tester for golf balls prototypes and enjoyed the ability to give feedback to the company as well. Thanks for your consideration.

Ryan M
ragncajn@hotmail.com
0 Kudos
Highlighted
SML
Occasional Visitor
I am currently playing the M1 second gen. Stiff at 10.5 Kuro Kage 60g.

I really like my current driver setup and this would be an amazing opportunity to test for TaylorMade. I’m an avid golfer that has used TM equipment for years and feel like I can give some really good feedback on the club.

Respectfully,
Scott L.
0 Kudos
Bigwhitey888
Hello, I am interested in being an early tester. I have gotten to a point in my career where I finally don’t have to work 70-90 hours a week and have gotten back into golf. I’m currently shopping around for upgrades clubs. I’ve always used TaylorMade drivers and have done well with them. I want to improve my game and my drives to me are step one. I’m an average player 88-95 consistently and drives are usually around 280-320ish. My current driver is a TaylorMade RBZ black driver with 10.5 loft and stiff flex matrix 45x4 graphite shaft. Love and will continue to buy your products!
0 Kudos
Dawson_Brown
Current Driver - Titleist 910 D2 Accra FX 360 M5 Flex (Extra Stiff)

Haven’t had anything that could make it worth the switch of my current set up. First set of irons were the TaylorMade Tour Burners (Still think that is one of the best irons of all time). Almost made the switch to the M3 last year. Would really like the opportunity to test the new drivers. Thank you for doing this!
0 Kudos
coreyb6
Occasional Visitor
M3 440 9*
Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 7x

In 2018 I made the 5witch to TaylorMade after being a Titleist loyalist for over a decade. People are constantly admiring my sticks and I tell them about my 5witch and how TaylorMade is just superior equipment these days....period. Tyler Moore here in Scottsdale set me up so perfectly I have a hard time believing it gets any better....but I’d like to find out!

- Corey B.
Scottsdale, AZ
0 Kudos
Cokeamo
Well I don’t have the fancy resume of some of these guys. I’m 51 and a 3.3 handicap. I’ve played every TM driver back to the R510 TP. I play in a men’s club of 160+, and play in both local and I travel for golf tourneys. My current driver is the M4 12 degree, with a Graphite Design IZ-6 63gr. stiff shaft that is tipped 1”. I play the P790 5,6, & 7 irons and 8,9, & PW P730 irons and the TP5x ball. I’m a MyGolfSpy member and will share my findings on there as well as this forum. If you want your “average Joe” TM junkie golfer, I’m your guy!
RC.
0 Kudos
Fresh2391
Frequent Visitor
Current driver: Titleist 910 D2. Standard length, 9.5 degree (adjusted to 8.75), Diamana shaft, 60 grams, stiff flex.

Recently got back into the game after a significant layoff and would like to take a shot at Web.com qualifying in the next two years. Given the layoff, I've been waiting to upgrade my driver and woods as mine are ancient by golf standards. They still play great, but I was planning on getting an M3 this year along with 3 wood and 5 wood to take advantage of the new face technology and distance from TaylorMade models. Then I saw the M5 and M6 on Twitter, and soon after Instagram. I could not be more excited to see what these clubs are like, so I'm praying I get to try them through this offer! I've played Titleist for years but I think it's time to change to a brand doing some real club innovation. Really hope I get the opportunity to test early! Thanks for the consideration.

Doug
0 Kudos
cboysen6
Current Driver:
TaylorMade M2 2016 Model 10.5 loft, Fujikura Pro 50 Regular Right Handed 45.75”

I would like to test the new M5 or M6 to see the improvements and technology that TaylorMade has developed since the original M2 was unveiled. I absolutely love the original M2 and can’t seem to replace it. I have tried the 2017 M2 and the M4 but always revert back the the original M2. There’s just something about it that makes it outperform all the others with my swing. Thanks for all the great products that TaylorMade puts out there and thanks for this great contest.
0 Kudos
JMan_Boise
Occasional Visitor

Current driver:

2017 M1 tour issue, 9.5*, Fujikura Atmos Tour Black, X flex, 70g 45" D2

I would be honored to provide early testing for the M5 or M6 driver. Real world test numbers from amateur golfers provides a more realistic expectation for future equipment purchasers. Considering I have tried multiple shafts and settings on my current driver, I'm very curious as to how the new technologies in the M5 and M6 might provide better adjustability, launch and flight characteristics and hopefully more consistency in ball speed.  I appreciate the opportunity to provide any comparisons between my current driver and these new drivers. 

Thank you for the consideration,

Jamie

0 Kudos