2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

gfranktw7

My current driver model is a 2017 M1 9.5 with an ATMOS 8TX.  I'm interested in being an early tester because I love new technology, first and foremost.  I am definitely one of those guys that is anticipating new equipment and seeing whether or not it's worth the upgrade.  I think it would be really cool to compare it to a 2 year old model because it's along the same cycle that people replace their phones.  Is it worth the upgrade? I know it is because I follow the tech, but I think it would be worthwhile to show people it's something they need more than just a "want."

0 Kudos
hoppic
Occasional Visitor

Hey,

My current driver is a TaylorMade 2017 M4 with a 9.5° loft and Project X HZRDUS Yellow X-Stiff shaft. Unfortunately I don't know the exact weight of the shaft but it might be 75g.

I was wondering love how or if the new M5/ M6 can improve my game and ball speed. I'm also looking forward to see if spin is reduced and a propably gain of few yards! But to be honest the most important topic would be that I don't need no longer excuses for my wife for new golf equipment.

Best

Daniel

0 Kudos
dagrizzman
New Contributor

I am a retiree and have a 10 handicap and getting a little older and need to try a M-5 driver and would be prowd to give it a try 

0 Kudos
Wildy007
Current driver: R11s, 10’ loft, stiff shaft, 63g weight.
First of all, I really need a new driver, my R11s is pretty tired and I still find it difficult to hit consistently well and straight down the middle. So to have a brand new driver in my bag would be fantastic, like Christmas came early! Assuming we get to keep it after we have tested it.
Secondly, I like writing reviews, I generally deal in the facts, I’m honest and try to write in a way that people can easily relate to and understand.
Thirdly, I love the Taylormade brand and the quality of the products, I bought my Rocketballz 3 wood after hitting 3 balls in the pro shop, the third ball went 306 yards. It’s still the best club in my bag.
Cheers
Martin Wild
0 Kudos
dagrizzman
New Contributor

I am now retired and need to try a new driver one that goes a little straighter and i think these would be a perfect fit for me ansd i would be prowd to be a early tester for taylormade

0 Kudos
Jrgettler
Occasional Visitor
I have been using the 2016 model M1 and have been very happy and successful with it over the past almost 2 years. It is a stiff flex 9.5° Mitsubishi graphite 60 gram shaft. I was using a RBZ 10.5° driver before that and I was so sporadic on drives with it I almost wanted to quit golf. But I have stuck it out and glad I have. I have always loved taylormade products and the innovation of your company has been really showing over the last few years. I currently have p770 irons, atv wedges, tp black copper juno putter, m1 3 wood and r15 5 wood while playing tp5 balls. I have gotten to a 14 handicap and feel it has been getting better the more I play. It would be an honor to test a new product that will help golfers get an edge to improve their game like I have.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
LoganDysert
M6, extra shift staff, 75 grams, 440 head if available. I currently have the M1 and am in love with it. I've played other drivers in the past and I have found a home with Taylormade. I plan to stay loyal to Taylormade drivers because I believe they are the best fit for my game. I haven't found a better driver yet as far as sound and feel, let alone the sexy appeal of the dang thing.
0 Kudos
cluther11
Occasional Visitor

Current Driver:

Taylormade SLDR, 10.5*, Fujikura Motore Speeder Tour Preferred Tour Spec 7.3 (77g), X Flex

Top Reasons Why I'm Your Guy:

- Former hockey player with short, inside swing plane and lots of load at the top of the swing.  (115mph club head speed, but don't get anywhere near parallel at P4)

- Former NCAA D1 golfer (lowest handicap +2.7, current handicap 2.9) [I need all the help I can get!]

- Large network of NJSGA (New Jersey State Golf Association) members.  A good review would spread quickly!

- Taylormade loyalist, to the extent that I'm still playing TP Smoke irons from 2008, but I'm not yet a beleiver in the new Taylormade technology (hence the SLDR in the bag).  Feels like a marketing play with SpeedPocket, then TwistFace, then SpeedFoam, and I would love to be disproved first-hand by the new technology.  I'm sure the technology in any new driver would blow me away, but I would welcome the opportuntiy for Taylormade to retain my business by "proving it" in the Early Testers Program.

- Upcoming golf trips to Scottsdale, Las Vegas, Streamsong are prime locations to test the new technology, not to mention simulators in NYC.

I would love to test the inverse T-Track and the Speed Injected Twist Face on the M5 models.

0 Kudos
Pittsie14
Occasional Visitor

2018 10.5* Taylormade M3. Aldila rogue silver 70 XStiff shaft with white golf pride tour wrap grip.  I have been using taylormade equipment since I started playing golf 20 years ago.  I usually upgrade to the new wood technology every 2 years.  I typically pass down my equipment to other members of our club to get them invested into the taylormade equipment.  I would like to be included in the early release to upgrade to the great new technology this year and help out the high school golf team with the donating of my 2018 driver!

0 Kudos
tomwatson
Occasional Visitor
Current Driver: Ping G25 9.5 Loft, Diamana Kai’li Stiff Flex 60g

I am currently playing TaylorMade hybrid, irons, wedges, and putter and I am interested in completing my set with the new TaylorMade M5 or M6 driver.

I would love the opportunity to be an Early Tester and think I could provide great feedback in testing the club’s look, feel, and performance as related to a <10 handicapper.

Happy Golfing!
-Thomas Watson
0 Kudos