2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

ehsilvernail

I bought a used M2, 9.5 loft stiff shaft Fujikura Pro XLR8 56. My favorite club in the bag. im hovering around a 9 hcp and would love to test this bad boy on my beer swillin 3 puttin buddies at the club. You guys make a M6 putter?haha jk..let me know.

0 Kudos
Moixy309

Current Driver: 

Model: Callaway Epic Sub Zero

Loft: 9.0

Shaft: Speeder 757 Evolution 3

Flex: X Stiff

As I noted above, I am not currently playing a Taylormade Driver.

With that being said I have been very intrigued by the New technologies put into the Taylormade lines last year and the ones on the new M5 & M6. 

The twist face and now the injected speed foam into the face. I caught interest when I heard that the drivers were made non conforming and then were injected to pull them back to be legal. 

Thus, I am here to see if the New Taylormade M5 & M6 will be able to switch me to the M line of woods. 

Thanks for your consideration. 

Austen Moix

0 Kudos
Cbled
Hello, I would definitely be interested in testing the new m5 or m6. I'm am a lefty who is currently still playing the 2016 aeroburner, with a stiff shaft, 10.5 loft. So to say I am due for a new driver would be an understatement lol.
THANKS
0 Kudos
C10drsgons
Current driver is a M3 9.5 deg with a Tensi silver 70g x-stiff.

Would love to try out the new M5 just to see what is possible to achieve in a years time when you have a manufature constantly pushing limits to achieve the greatest golf equipment. Plug bragging rights...

#TeamTaylormade
0 Kudos
Mattpicard
Occasional Visitor

Current Driver: M3 10.5 Loft, Mitsubishi Tensei CK White 70 Graphite Shaft, Stiff flex

I would love to test the new Taylormade Drivers because I believe I'm one of the best advocates for Taylormade. I am 24 years old and I play a round a week.  I only use Taylormade products after years of testing other products. I believe firmly that Taylormade is the best there is when it comes to golf equipment.  I would love this opportunity beacuse I would love to further Taylormade golf in the world.  Below is a picture of my clubs and bag. #TwistFace  

0 Kudos
Jbanks15
Current model is a broken TM Slider in 12 degree, 65 gram stiff flex shaft.

I have been hitting taylor made drivers for 20 years and have always been a faithful TM customer. Allthough I have broken 3 drivers, from play, not anger, I would like to test the newest driver in the line. The twist face would likely help me hit the ball straigher with more control...and bomb it past my buddies!!

Thanks for consideration.
Josh Banks
Amarillo, Tx
0 Kudos
CODYSIMONS
Current driver:
Nike Covert, 9.5*, Mitsubishi Royal Kuro Kage 50g, regular flex shaft

I am very interested in testing out the new M5/M6 driver. I think it would be a great opportunity to test out the new technology and push me to make the switch to Taylormade with my driver. I tried the M3 and fell in love with it but never made the switch and I have regretted that decision. I have played this game my whole life and I would love the opportunity to give feedback on how these new clubs and how the new technology works for an average golfer in hopes that it will help further the development of future equipment. Thank you for you consideration and the opportunity to test this new equipment.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Maddog2002
I am hitting the M2 driver 10.5 loft and stiff flex. I love it. I want to be a tester because I love golf and new products. I play a lot of golf and am a high school golf coach. I play in a lot of tournaments and people always ask me what I hit. I love to talk about what I have in my back and how Taylor made has helped improve my golf game. I really hope u pick me. I am a walking billboard for tylor made with my clothes hats balls and clubs. Please pick me.
0 Kudos
jmr1971
Occasional Visitor

I currently use an M! regular flex standard 10.5 loft. I am currently a higher handicap due to not being able to play more than once MAYBE twice a week.  Being able to increase distance and consistancy would be an obvious benefit to me, but also to the game club and other players I play with.  Less errant tee shots, more consistency, allowing for more managable 2nd shots would obviously lower my handicap (uhm YEAH!) but also can contribute to a better pace of play (less strokes = less time and less searching....not that I do that)  as well as a more enjoyable round for myself and others involved.  So basically if the M5 and M6 can increase my distance and consistency as a higher handicap player- I feel i should be considered to test that.

0 Kudos
Zuniga94
Occasional Visitor
I currently own a titleist 9:15 D2 9.5 loft.

And a 910f wood 19 degree from titleist

I currrntly have some rocketbladez irons by Taylor made.
I love Taylor made and their products just never had the chance too upgrade to the new stuff. Money wise lol.

But i love playing the game of golf
And i hope one day to be great one day and be able to be sponsored by Taylor made,
0 Kudos