2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Highlighted
richbrady15
New Contributor
I’m currently playing a 9 degree M2 (2nd Gen) with a project x hzrdus black 62g S shaft. I absolutely love this driver, longer and more consistent than my previous R15 and all other former drivers. I’d love to be a product tester, my entire bag is TM. MG wedges, P790 irons, GAPR mid, Juno putter. I’ve been considering moving to an adjustable driver and would love it to be the M5! Pick me and you’ll make my wife very happy!! Happy wife means more tee times, more club purchases no happy wife..
0 Kudos
rinehart7
New Contributor
Currently playing:
TaylorMade R9 Supertri 8.5 degree
Fujikura Motore Speeder 757 Stiff (tipped 1/2") weight - 77 grams

I would love to try out the new TaylorMade drivers and see if they're the right fit to upgrade for me. My first R9 cracked several years ago, I replaced it with the R1 and then rebuilt a new R9 because it was much better than the R1. The M line has gotten better and better over the last few years but hasn't given me enough to make me switch yet. Would love to see if the M5 can be the one.
0 Kudos
Pmayer102690
New Contributor
Oh, and did I mention I’m a suffering New York Jets fan? If I have to watch the Patriots win yet another Super Bowl this season, then at least being an early tester will be some sort of consolation! Thanks again TM team for the opportunity.
0 Kudos
tmoore9333
Occasional Visitor
I am currently using a 10.5 degree Taylormade M2 driver with a stiff Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage 70g shaft.
As a newer golfer I have worked with mostly old and handed down equipment and would like to see the advances within the equipment. My new place of employment has many golfers that brought me into the game. I have recently caught the golfing bug and any new equipment would be amazing to test, plus I wouldn’t be able to shut up about it.
0 Kudos
Tyler
New Contributor
Current Driver:
M2 460 (2017) 9.5*
Shaft: Fujikura Speeder 661 Evo TS - Stiff flex, tipped 0.5”

I would love to try the new M5 or M6 drivers. I am extremely interested in the advantages of the twist face and the injected face. Since upgrading to the M2 almost 2 years ago I noticed an increase in forgiveness and consistent distance over my previous driver. I would be interested to see if the new speed foam injected drivers could help squeeze a bit more distance without adding too much spin or compromising the forgiveness of the club. Thank you for the opportunity, I love Taylormade and the community that surrounds the brand!
0 Kudos
Royalocks
Frequent Visitor
Current Driver: Taylormade RBZ Bonded Hosel; 9.5 degrees; Stock R-Flex shaft; ??grams

I upgraded to this driver 2 years ago. I was using an older Wilson driver. I needed something more comfortable and something I could drive the ball farther with. My irons were these old Taylormade burners with the original bubble shafts. I finally upgraded those to the Taylormad M2’s. I found myself gravitating towards Taylormade clubs. In the season of 2018 I finally drove the ball 300-310+yards. The M3 driver has definitely peaked my interests. I just recently got a pga professional coach and hope to compete competitively this year.

Thank you for your consideration as a Taylormade M5 or M6 driver tester

Enrique Cruz Langford
0 Kudos
Shoopasuarus
New Contributor

Current Driver Specs:

Ping G LS Tec

9 Degrees

Ping Tour 65g X-Stiff Shaft 45"

Filled with hopes and dreams...

I am a new dad and former College Golfer from the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs who is looking to find the sweet spot between casual scrambles and chasing the professional dream. With my career and life as a new dad I am still an avid golf enthusiest working my best to maintain a scratch handicap while learning to practice as effeciently as possible. I would love the chance to give the new equipment a proper testing beyond just the pro's and see how many amateur leaderboards I can climb with one of these new weapons in the bag. 

Thanks! Go Tiger! 

0 Kudos
TomB

My curent driver and fairways are original TM M2.  Love both clubs 50 gram R in Driver and Regular stock M2 3 wood shaft.  Both are easy to hit straight with good distance.  I would love to test the new M6 products, also I am playing M2 Irons and Hybrids.  Hybrids are stock Regular shafts and Irons are +1/2" and 1 degree up with M flex shafts.  Wedges are old TM stock wedges love all clubs.  Would like to test any new products that you offer.  Thanks for your consideration.  I am left handed besides.

0 Kudos
Bacher
Occasional Visitor

CURRENT:  TM M3 9.5 460CC - Graphite Design Tour AD IZ 7X

My first experience was a Taylormade R7 and I was not a fan.  After, and since the mid-2000s, I've played multiple Cobra drivers when I mostly got along with.  Last spring I was fit for a M3 and was blown away.  It's money.  And if I can get my hands on something better....I want to try it.

Thanks,

Bacher

0 Kudos
gophergolfer

My current driver is a Titleist 905R 9.5 degree with an Aldila NV 65R shaft.  As you can see, I am in need of new tech!  I would love to be able to test out the M5 or M6 driver.  Last year I purchased a M4 3 wood and absolutely love it.  The twist face technology makes it a treat to hit with consistent shots.  This would go well with my gradual conversion from Titleist equipment to Taylor Made alongside my 2 Rescue and Ghost Spider S putter!  Appreciate the potential opportunity to try a new driver out!  Thanks!

0 Kudos