2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Bjlorey
Occasional Visitor

2017 M1, 9.5*, Fujikura Atmos Tour Black, X flex, 70g 45" D2

I would love to be a tester for the TaylorMade M5 or M6 driver. I have always been a long time fan of TaylorMade products. I would be really interested in seeing what the twisted face can do for me. A year ago I broke my wrist and since I have had issues with hitting a driver strait. I think this would be very helpful for me. One other thing that gets my attention is the injection. I have the p790 irons with injected fome and love the way they fill. I can’t imagine what the new M5 & M6 driver and woods feel.

B.J. Lorey
Bjlorey@gmail.com
0 Kudos
Anthony611
Anthony bombardiere currently using Nike sq machblack 9.5 loft driver. Super stiff graphite fubuki shaft. I’m interested because although my driver is solid, there is definitely room to improve my game and would like to add distance and hit more fairways.
0 Kudos
TPballs
Occasional Visitor
your current driver model,
TM M3 9.5 stiff tensi blue loft,
Just want to compare the difference between the clubs.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
jwest68
New Contributor

Hi Team Taylormade,

My current driver:

Taylormade M3 440, 9* degree set to higher setting

Front weight directly behind Hammerhead Slot, back weight in Draw setting.

My shaft is a Tensei White, 60 gram, STIFF flex

I would love the chance to pre-test a M5.

I began playing golf roughly 10 yrs ago with a R9 SuperTri.   I strayed from Taylormade drivers a few times, but always seemed to come back to them in the end.  I came back to Taylormade with the intro of the first gen M1 drivers.  It was the M1 440cc version.    My distance and dipersion were immediately better than with my Ping G25.  I upgraded to the M3 after testing many different drivers because i didnt feel like I was getting everything out the club that I could.  WIth that said, my M3 has allowed me to hit more fairways in the last year than any other year playing.  I was one of the players that TwistFace helped!!   I would love  to try the new M5 becasue of the larger sweetspot and increased speed.  More distance without forgiveness is worthless to me. I believe Taylormade's new technology can continue to give me everything that I am looking for in our ever changing game. 

Thank you for the oppurtunity,

Justin West

0 Kudos
BigRV77
In my bag currently is the m4 driver, 9.5° loft, with a Mitsubishi Tensei White shaft. It’s a stiff shaft at 60 grams.

I’m in love with my m4, but would be willing to sacrifice it to be given a chance to swing one of these new beauties. Most of all to compare the numbers between them and see how this year’s driver has been made.
0 Kudos
ben_the_golfer
New Contributor
I would love to try the new m5 and m6 drivers. I am 15 and live in Ada, Oklahoma. I am a average golfer looking for a new driver to add to my bag. I would really love that driver to be a taylormade. Please choose me!!
0 Kudos
Patm1470
I am currently playing a cobra biocell with a stiff 65 gram shaft in 9.5 degrees.

I am interested in being an early tester because I am a junior golfer looking to increase my driving distance and driving accuracy. I know that you will consider people who are currently playing taylormade clubs currently more so I do play m2 irons and love them I am able to hit them a mile longer than my old irons and am so much more accurate with them. I would really appreciate being considered to test these amazing clubs with great technology. Thanks
0 Kudos
JoeyD

current driver head, shaft, shaft flex, and shaft weight

Current Driver  Taylormade M4 10.5, HZRDUS Project X shaft Stiff 62g 

Always loved Taylormade drivers. I have tried almost every brand possible, but the feel and sound I get from TM is noncomparable. Turns heads

0 Kudos
getterb
New Contributor

Current driver: TaylorMade AeroBurner, Set at 10.5° loft, regular, ~70g weight shaft.

I started playing golf in Jan 2018. I bought this pre-owned driver at a chain store. I would love to test the new M5 & M6 drivers to see how the new technology improves my game! Just broke 100 last August. I'm aiming to break 90 before June. I appreciate the potential opportunity to try a new driver and help me achieve my goal this year!

0 Kudos
ben_the_golfer
New Contributor
I am also playing a Taylormade R9 10.5 degree with a regular flex shaft.
0 Kudos