2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

chinkerson9
Visitor
Current driver: Callaway Epic, 10.5*, HZRDS T800, Stiff, 55g

I’m truly interested in trying out the injected twist face technology - even just twist face technology in general. I’m Callaway all throughout my bag and recently messed around with the TM P790 irons and was super pleased. I’m doing okay with Callaway’s jailbreak technology but want to see if TM’s new drivers can help me get longer and/or straighter.

As far as being an early tester... I am the commissioner / organizer of a small 20 man golf league so I’m sure if I am chosen to test out the new drivers, I’ll have a few buddies that would be very interested in purchasing one for their bags really soon.
0 Kudos
Patriot_Games
Occasional Visitor
I am a 9.8 handicapper and been playing golf ever since I was 7 or 8. I’ve had (before parting with the first) been playing between the R9 Superdeep TP and the R1 since about 2012. I have also played the R7 tp strong 3wd and TP hybrids in my bag around the same time. Driver shafts varied based how I felt on the range before tee off or previous rounds successes, and you could call me a mad scientist sort of speak because I loved just testing out different settings.

I would play anywhere from 65 to 70 stiff to x-stiff simply based on feel. I would somedays feel like playing an 80x Protopype.

As far as why I would be interested in testing the M5/M6 for you is simply I would love to see what the comparisons/contrasts would be matched up to the R1 and what I personally would call your most innovative driver (prior to twist face technology) with the adjustable sole plate and the R1s adapter.

My longest drives of my lifetime have been off the 440cc head of the 905s 9.5* with a Fujikura Speeder in it. In back to back years I hit 355 and 360 in an annual best ball format tournament I play in to win long drives and set personal bests. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I can get some numbers out of MUCH newer technology.

If I could even get my hands on the 435cc Tour I will test it as much as you guys need me too and even head out to Reynolds Plantation which is an 2 hour drive for me to test it at the Kingdom.

Thank you all for this opportunity to at least be chosen to test and I hope I do get picked. This mad scientist would come up with some amazing results
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Swingyfoot
I currently have a TM 10' loft with a graphite shaft. I really am looking to olay 2 to 4 rounds of golf a week this spring, and this would give me the excuse.
0 Kudos
Noahjk1
Occasional Visitor
Current Driver:
M3 460cc, 10.5°, Tensei CK Orange 60 (Stiff Flex, 44.5"), SuperStroke S-tech Midsize Grip

I would like to be an early tester for the new products because I have 3 jobs that benefit from my knowledge and first hand experience of the clubs on the market. I am a sales lead at **bleep**'s Sporting Goods, and want to be able to put TaylorMade in all my customer's hands. I also do club fitting events throughout the city. Finally, I help coach a golf team, and would love to recommend some of the new equipment to my players. I have played and recommended TaylorMade clubs since day one, and have sold more than I can count. The first hand experience of using the product myself helps make a sale 95% of the time.
0 Kudos
Franklinfamily

I would love to be a tester of the M5 or M6 driver.  I have been using a ping G20. 12 degree loft with a senior shaft men's driver, but all my other clubs are Taylormade, I have the M2 irons, and a 5 wood and a 4 and 5 m2 hybrid.  I have had several sets of clubs and they have all been Taylormade.  I tried the Ping driver about about 3 years ago, and I would like to return to a Taylormade driver.  I am a  65 year old female with a GHIN of 10.3.  I have found that I do best with men's clubs with senior shafts.

Thank you for your consideration,

Chris

xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx

0 Kudos
PiPlusTwo
Occasional Visitor
Ping G LS TEC

Ping Tour 80x
Extra Stiff Flex @ 80 grams

Held off on purchasing an M3 because I felt like TM would marry the twist-face with the similar physics ideas behind callaway’s jail break. I was between purchasing the callaway for the jail break but didn’t because I knew the twist face would work well for my game. So I got stuck in limbo between the two technologies and couldn’t make a decision, so I never made the decision. Now it’s an easy one.
I’d love to be an early tester as you’ve made the driver I’d hoped existed last year.

-PiPlusTwo
0 Kudos
aoliver329
Driver - Ping G30
Degree - 10.5
Shaft - Tour 80 Xshaft 80gram

I would love to win this club. I have hit Taylormade Drivers before and love them. The feel off the club face is tremendous. I also dig the look of them as well!

0 Kudos
Rdpete6
Currently playing a Titleist 917 D3 9.5 with Aldila RIP 60 x-stiff. I’ve always been a Titleist guy...sound, feel and look have been my preference. I’d like to be convinced otherwise! Give me a chance with a new setup on one of these bad boys and I’ll give it a run to see if it’ll crack the lifelong trust I’ve had in the other brand.
0 Kudos
Gibby1230
Occasional Visitor
Cobra F8+ 8.5
HZRDUS T1100 75g X (tipped 1 inch)

My name is Rollie Gibson and the reasons I’m interested in being an early tester is I’d really like to see how much the new technology has improved. The improved accuracy with Twistface along with the increased ball speed from being right at the legal limits should really help my game. I coach high school boys golf and a lot of my guys are asking me about equipment upgrades. I would love to be able to tell them first hand that the new M5 is the real deal. It would also be great to get a Taylormade back in my bag and get back to putting shopping centers between me and my buddies.

0 Kudos
winonastud23
I currently have the M4 D type driver
9.5 loft
Rogue 110 MSI ALDILLA 70-2.8-X stiff shaft
Oversized Winn jumbo grip as well

Ever since I purchase the R11 driver many moons ago I’ve always used TM drivers. I have SLDR irons and new last year TM wedges. As you can see with the photo I have a passion for golf as it’s the theme of my office. I have photos with and have played with people like Colin Montgomery only adding to my love for the game.

I’m an Amatuer golfer (14 handicap) with a swing speed of 115 mph so I need a driver that can hold up to the go big or go home abuse I put on it, Taylor Made has delivered on being able to last many seasons.

I participate in the Taylor Made klarna program with my driver now, allowing me to upgrade every year to the new technology. Although I’ll be upgrading in May I would love to get my hands on the new tech and give it a go big or go home test.

#lovemesometaylormade
0 Kudos