2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Basham231
I am currently playing with the M4 D-Type 10.5 degree with a fujikura atmos 5R. I would like to become a tester on the new M6 because when I got the M4 it blew my mind on how much it helped me play. It allowed me to take shots that I never would have with my M2 or my Burner. The technology that you guys have used to make these drivers what they are is incredible. I can’t wait to see what’s in store with the new drivers. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to play my best golf with taylormade.
Tyler Basham
0 Kudos
Jakeice35
Visitor
Currently I am still sporting my Nike vapor pro driver with an diamana s70 x-stiff shaft. I play at 9.5 degree with neutral adjustment. Being a college golfer, I don’t have the money to be buying new equipment, however this doesn’t stop me from testing new Taylormade equipment. I will spend countless hours at my local Pga superstore and golf galaxy demoing new clubs. I know that when I’m financially able, I will be moving into Taylormade because all my Nikes will soon be considered antiques. I love the Taylormade brand and what it has accomplished with technology especially over the last 4 years over the M line and am excited to test the M5 and M6 when they arrive. Thank you Taylormade
0 Kudos
TM4life

Hi, im super excited for the opportunity to test the new TM drivers, I've been using TM drivers for the past 15 years. I'm currently playing the M2/ 9.5 loft /Tensei ck series 60 TX shaft. Im a 5 hcp that's plays lots of competive golf on the golf channel Am tour, and am always looking for an advantage. I believe the twist face along with the injected foam will bring my game to new levels. Please consider me for a tester, there is no one that loves the game and lives for golf like I do, just ask my wife.
Sincerely Ken
xxxxxxx@xxxxxxx

0 Kudos
Nmarucci3
2016 M1 Driver 10.5 Aldila Rogue Silver 70 Stiff.

I bought this driver when it came out and it’s the best driver I’ve ever had. I would love to test out the twist face technology and I really like the look of the new one.
0 Kudos
Blakester31
Current Driver:
PING IST Titanium Karsten, 8.5° loft, AJTech 4370 shaft, 70g, extra stiff

I would love to test out one of the brand new Taylormade drivers. I’m in search of a new driver because of how old mine is. It is approaching 25 years old and it’s time for a change. I’m trying to decide between a PING G400 Max and the M5/M6 drivers. This opportunity would allow me to do just that! Thank you for the chance!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
LeftyOldDraw
Frequent Visitor
2018 M3 460 10.5. (LEFT HANDED)
Shaft— Mitsubishi chemical ck series 60
Stiff flex ( the tip is shaved down to give me the In between stiff and regular flex)

I want to be selected as an early tester because I feel that one, there isn’t enough left handed options or opinions on the market and two, I find the M3 is such a great club I can’t see how it can be improved upon. I feel that testing and comparing to the M3 is a great opportunity for me to be proven wrong. And even though I don't have the hardest swing, I do have 1.50 smash factor and a great swing coach.
0 Kudos
FLee
Occasional Visitor
I am a 4 hcp and age 52. I have been playing Taylomade drivers since the burner bubble came out in the 90's. I currently play the Taylormade M3 8.5 degree driver with HZRDUS 5.5 (handcrafted) 62g shaft. This set up was recommended to me during a TM fitting session on demo day at my club. I've forgotten the name of the person who helped me choose this club and shaft combination, but it was sort of out of the box approach. He recommended a less stiff shaft than what I usually play as well as adjustments for draw and low on the driver head. Suffice to say, I am driving longer than ever before in my life and I've been playing for close to 26 years. I routinely average 270 yards off the tee and over 300 yards is not a surprise.

The technology that comes in these new drivers are astonishing. The fact that I am still finding longer drives with each technological upgrade astounds me. I am foaming at the mouth in anticipation of what M5 and M6 will do for my game. I will be honored to give a honest review of the new clubs as well as feedback to help other players make informed decisions on what they are looking to do with their driver game.

F. Lee
Houston TX.
0 Kudos
Scooter
Occasional Visitor

Current Club: 2011 Burner Superfast 2.0 10.5 Regular Flex RE*AX 4.8 Graphite 

While I do love my current club, I need an upgrade, no doubt about it! I would love the opportunity to try a new M5 or M6 driver. Personally I try to stay in shape, eat healthy and continue to improve my game but as I get older it gets more challenging. This new speed injected twist face technology might be the advantage I need. The engineers at Taylormade must have had me in mind when they designed it. 

I apreciate your time and consideration and thank you for this opportunity!

Scott

0 Kudos
TaterTot56

Hello, TaylorMade!!

Currently playing the R15 10.5 degree, regular shaft driver, RBZ 3 & 5 metals with a TaylorMade, 4iron/hybrid, and Rocketball Tour irons off a 7 handicap.

I the PNW (Pacific NorthWest) , we need the long carry with all our clubs for our typically wet, heavy playing conditions.

If you need a solid player who plays British Open style links and Augusta like tree lined courses to test your new M5 and M6, send 'em my way!

I practice every day and have ball flight data available, so I could probably give you some good feedback (as if the boys in the ad don't already!)

Regards, Jerry 

Washington PNW

0 Kudos
LionGolf
Occasional Visitor

Current driver: Callaway X 460 driver, 10 degrees, Fujikura stiff flex (low torque, high kick), 65 g

After changing schools, I am starting a golf team at our high school. Introducing new golfers to new equipment is part of the job - passing along a love for the game. Great equipment with the latest technology helps new golfers experience more success and therefore, more joy in the game - encouraging them to develop a lifelong passion for the sport.

0 Kudos