2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

MuniClibWorkx
Occasional Visitor
My bag mainly consists of TaylorMade but I’ll admit I’m not brand loyal. I currently swing a Callaway rogue 10.5, HZRDUS 6.0, 65G, I’ve been trying to sell it for a month to purchase a M4 I went away from them when I purchased the rogue without swinging the M4/M3. I regret it. I since have swung them and fell in love, either if I’m chosen or not, I’ll probably wind up with a M4 or M6. But this would be a great opportunity for me and others I know!
0 Kudos
Nolan
New Contributor
Hi my name is Nolan Harris. I play a 9.5 m4 with a cut down 52 gram project x senior shaft. I am an eleven year old 13.5 handicap from the whites at Oakdale Golf and Country Club. But if you don’t want me, pick my dad. He plays 9.5 m1 with a 65 gram stiff flex shaft. But be warned if you pick him he’ll cut it down for me so I can try it😉😋😂! I think you should pick me because I can give you valuable as well as helpful feedback and show off the new product in my US Kids Golf an JGANC tournaments. Can you pretty please 🙏 🥺 pick me so that I can give you great feedback and represent TaylorMade amazingly!
Sincerely,
Nolan Harris
0 Kudos
Nolan
New Contributor
This account is under his dad also nolan
0 Kudos
Nkralles
Occasional Visitor
Current Driver -
TaylorMade M2, 9.5*, Fujikura Pro 73g, Stiff

I have been golfing with TM ever since I started golfing. Every time I get a new TM product I am always satisfied. The new twist face looks incredible and would love to give it a try.
0 Kudos
Larbzz
New Contributor
Current setup is a M4 9.5° with Oban Devotion 6, stiff and 65 gram.

I’d be interesting to try either of the new drivers and see how the speed foam helps the driver. I play the p790s now and they are an exceptionally forgiving iron, and if that continues with the driver it could be a real game changer. I’ve had a few people hit my irons, and almost all of them have either bought the p790s or p760s.
0 Kudos
Larbzz
New Contributor
It’s a 9.5°
0 Kudos
Highlighted
pjkelley
Occasional Contributor
Current driver:
M4 9.5 deg with Project X Evenflo handcrafted 75g, X flex (6.5)

I would love to test the new M5/M6 against my M4 and have access to a FlightScope X3, giving me the ability to produce objective and subjective data on both drivers. Could also compare various shafts.
0 Kudos
Blindsquirell
Occasional Visitor
Taylor Made Tour Burner. 9.5 loft. The shat is a Taylormade Fujikura Rombax Tp-75 Flex Stiff.
This one eas giving to me as a gift about 6yrs ago would like the opportunity to try a newer driver out.
0 Kudos
Treilly486
I have a 10 year old Taylor made driver. I am getting back into golf now that I have more time with work. Although I enjoy the game I do not have the financial means to spend money on new clubs so I am swinging hand me downs and some clubs I’ve picked up cheap online. As I play more I network more and would love to say Taylor Made is helping me play better.
0 Kudos
Aglefebre
I’m a Taylormade fan since Burners came out, now having the M4, its hard to imagine how can Taylormade improve perfection. Therefore, I would love to test any of the M5 and M5 line up clubs from irons to drivers, compare them and review them from an average golfer point of view.

Taylormade has done an excellent work improving my game by creating ever more forgiving and top quality clubs.

So how about it?

Alejandro
0 Kudos