2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Skogs48
Occasional Visitor

Fore:

I would love to get the opportunity to be an early bird tester of the TaylorMade new M5 and M6 drivers. I was an avid golfer early on in life and then children and job responsibilities came along and golf took a back seat. I retired to the Hilton Head, SC area 2.5 years ago and have now gotten back to my golf game. My brother is retired here too, and we are playing golf four times a week year round. I now have my index to a 9.3 and still working at the game but having a ball. I'm currently hitting the TaylorMade R15, 12 degrees, regular flex graphite shaft. My normal shot shape with the R15 is a fade. When I was young I was known to be a "long ball hitter". I don't hit the ball quite as far now than I did back then, but I believe it is due to living in the "Low Country" of SC and not my age. (HA) Thank you for considering me as one of your early testers. DLS Par!

0 Kudos
Treyoakley3
Model: TaylorMade M3 440. Loft: 9. Shaft: Project X Hzrdus Black. Shaft flex: 6.5 (Extra Stiff) Shaft weight: 75 grams.

I am no stranger when it comes to TaylorMade drivers. I am a 2 handicapper and have many rounds under par. I have been playing for 5 years and have been using only Taylormade equipment. When it comes to playing my best, I trust the best equipment on the market to improve my game. I would love to be able to participate in testing the new M5 & M6 driver line after having great success with previous models in Taylormades M line. I am very interested in seeing how much better the speed injected twist face
is compared to my current gamer.
0 Kudos
snafu116
Occasional Visitor

lol,using a whie headed driver with no brand name on it,it is a 10.5 stiff flex..It was given to me about 6 years ago,I really didn't mind cause I hit the crap out of it... So this year i decided I'M gonna buy a new driver,was looking at the new Callaway flash and this one,would be super awesome if I won this one,,thanks Dan

0 Kudos
Dakayan619
Cobra Fly Z+, 8.5, Aldila Tour Green X flex.
I would like to be an early tester because I haven’t owned a taylormade driver worth using. But have heard great things for friends in the twist face technology and would like to feel and see it for myself.
0 Kudos
JayByrd
Occasional Visitor

Current driver M2, stiff shaft, 9.5, 60 pro flex.  At 71 years old I’m looking for extra distance and forgiveness for pushed shots.  Iron control with regular shaft R11 irons is good.  I’m seeking the same consistency with the driver.

0 Kudos
Frank34
Occasional Visitor
Aeroburner
Loft-10.5
Flex-stiff
Weight-50g
Handicap-10
My last 3 drivers have been taylormade R1, RBZ, and aeroburner. I’ll truly be able to see the benefits of twist face and speed injection technology with the added accuracy off the tee.

0 Kudos
DHinMO
Occasional Visitor

Gaming an M1 8.5* with an Oban Kiyoshi Black stiff 65 grams. D’Lance golf in Denver fit me for the shaft a few years back. Super quick tempo (I just think it’s a quick transition). Former collegiate golfer/ individual D-II conference champ with a home grown swing. Carrying a 2.4 index that will be scratch come June...Mark my words. Just got married in 2018 and put the golf game on the back burner. Ready to commit to improving and already putting in the gym work to make it happen. #gainz. Spent my college years as a club rep throughout Chicagoland and SE Wisconsin for Demo days. Feel like I’d be able to provide insightful and informative feedback on new M5.

Cheers

DH
xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
dcorun
New Contributor

TM 2017 M2 / Fuji Pro 50 / 50 grams / Reg flex

I would like to see how much difference the Twist Face makes and if the injection process increases ball speed and distance over the M2 which is a very, very good driver. I also live in Alabama so, I can give it real workout because of the weather.

xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

0 Kudos
Ctrew31
I am currently playing a Taylormade M4, 8.5, Mitsubishi Tensei White 70x, 44.75”.

I would love the opportunity to test the new Taylormade drivers. I am always looking for the latest equipment and technology to improve my game. As a former collegiate golfer, I have tested and used a variety of equipment, so I would be able to offer in depth insight in testing.

I look forward to the potential opportunity.

Thank you,
Carter
0 Kudos
R11s
Occasional Visitor

Current Driver, TaylorMade R11 S, 9* Loft, 16g heel weight and 1g toe weight, head set on C+, shaft set on std loft, Shaft RIP Phenom 60 grams, Flex R. I have tried many other TM shafts and this one works for me.

Love the R11 and all the adjustmemnts to improve my game. I would like to do the same for the new M5 & M6 Drivers. I'm a senior golfer that loves the game since grade school. I like the fact that I can "tinker" with a new driver that has user adjustments to dial it in. Way to go TaylorMade.

0 Kudos