2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Thebudwisner
Regular Visitor
Current driver- M2 2nd gen 10.5 deg adjusted down to 9.5
Fujikura xlr8 pro 56g flex-R

I’ve been a golfer on and off for 36 yrs. It’s time to get back on the course more regularly. Having fallen in love with the M2, I would really like to see how forgiving the twist face is for the average Golfer.

0 Kudos
Satyajeets
I am currently playing a Callaway Rogue Driver, graphite design AD DI 6 X flex at 45".

TBH, So far I have not felt any new comparison to my Callaway head I have been using since they came out with their Jailbreak technology.

I would love to test the new TM stuff to see if it has had any improvement over my current Rogue driver which honestly I have not felt playing yet.

I am a 2.5 handicap and would like to see if TM can ever beat my current Callaway which I have been sold out for a while.

Let's see #teamtaylormade😀
0 Kudos
Gubeards
Currently playing M4 with stiff shaft.
Watched many feeds on YouTube and want to to if it is longer than my M4 which I love, but distance is always better.
13.7 handicap
0 Kudos
Bradrich43
Occasional Visitor
M3 9.5 Aldila Rogue 60 TX

I would be interested to test the newer M6 and provide the neccessary feedback with a comparison to my current driver. It would be interesting to see how the "injected" face reacts in different hits on the face. I was going to trade in my M3 this year, but if chosen I will hold off on the process!
0 Kudos
Autybird6
Visitor

I am currently playing a LH 10.5° M2 (2017 model) with a 56 gram regular flex Fujikura Pro XLR8 shaft.

I was really intrigued by TaylorMade's twistface design on the M3 & M4 drivers. Being a lefty from a small town, it's tough t find a demo club to try out. I'd really like to see, first hand, how TaylorMade's new design technologies have improved the performance that can be expected from their clubs. I live in Florida, where the game of golf can be enjoyed year-round. If selected, I could provide feedback within a day or two of receiving the club.

Thank you for your consideration.

-Austin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
zachtwilliams
Frequent Visitor

I'm currently playing a 10* M2 with the standard stiff shaft that I just recently bought. It has increased my distance as well as my confidence over the ball. I also play the m4 3 wood with the standard stiff shaft. The 3 wood has always been my most difficult club to hit, but the feel and the twist face of the M4 has helped to transform this into one of my more lethal clubs. One day, I hope to have the complete set. 

I would love to add either the M5 or M6 to my arsenal! I feel these will give me even more distance and greatly improve my over the ball confidence. It would also be great timing due to my tournament play beginning this year.

Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you!

0 Kudos
RACman
New Contributor

When the Burner with the speed dimpled body came out, I became hooked on the TM drivers.  I have upgraded steadily and now play an M1, 9.5, 460 with a Kurokage S-flex, 60G shaft.  I love the sound and the feel of a solidly struck shot with my M1.  I do tend to fade the ball frequently with some results better than others.  I am very curious to see if the twist face technology would help me be more consistant and get better results.  I live on a course and play 3-5 times a week, with some practice sessions in between.  I feel like I could provide some very honest feedback, from the perspective of an enthusiastic average golfer who is in pursuit of game improving tools.  Your consideration is greatly appreciated and thank you for providing the opportunity for some lucky golfers to get the experience of a lifetime.

Jerry

0 Kudos
golffun
Occasional Visitor

Hello...   I'm a 71 year old golfer with a 10.1 index.   I'm currently using a Taylormade M3 10.5 driver with an OZIK white tie 60 gr. regular shaft.  Also using a Taylormade M3 17 degree HL 3 wood as well as a 2,3,4,5,6 taylormade hybrids, irons are 7-pw M2 with OZIK graphite shafts.  I think I represent the older generation of golfers and would love to test the M5 driver to give a senior perspective of it's performance.  Thank you for the opportunity to participate...        

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Current drivers (I switch between the two depending on how they are working for me) :

Taylormade M2 10.5 with Tensei blue stiff 65gr shaft.
Ping G400 10.5 with UST The Attas shaft in stiff flex 65gr

If chosen I would like to try the M5 in 10.5 with either shaft above although the Attas is the best performing for my swing. I play my driver 1 inch shorter than retail length. I believe the M2 is the best performing driver to date for center struck shots but off-center shots do not perform as well. The idea that the face is maxed out on the M5 & M6 interests me greatly plus I want to give a proper test of the twist face and forgiveness. This is on the top of my list of drivers to test and review.
0 Kudos
danielwong91
New Contributor

Driver: Srixon z785 9.5 (lofted down to 8.75) Atmos Black Tour Spec 6s 44.5 65g

As a better player, I have always looked for performance in a great looking shape. Regardless of how it performs, it doesnt matter if i look down and don't trust it. With all factors considered, I've always considered Taylormade at the top of my equipment list- all the way through the bag from driver to putter. I was a long time user of an M2 driver and absolutely adored it until the face cracked and most recently, found myself in the market for a new driver. Compared to the m3, the srixon was simply giving me better ballspeeds. I am excited to see Taylormade's new equipment and how I can contriubte to the new conversation on Taylormade and speed. 

0 Kudos