2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Jpool1331
New Contributor
My current driver is a Callaway xhot stiff flex standard shaft length the weigjt of the shaft is 60 grams in weight. Im interested in being a tester because I'm very engaged in the game of golf and would love to see if my game wpuld improve with the m5 or m6. I have recieved all my equipment from others as I have just picked up the game last year. I struggle of the tee and feel that my game could improve with all the new technology in golf.
0 Kudos
Bschwad1
Current Driver:
M3 10.5 440 2* open with 15g hot melt in the toe.
Matrix TPHD6x tipped an inch 45.5 inches.

I am very interested in the new technology and as a former golf pro have a bunch of people that ask me for my recommendation when purchasing their new clubs. I have access to Trackman at anytime to compare the two and play to a +3 hndcp.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Andres-Maymi
Visitor
I would love to be an early tester of the M5/M6 to see how Twist Face technology incorporates with face injection. Being able to maximize the ball speed is huge. I am an aspiring mini tour player that can give a mini tour player perspective on the driver technology. Also in addition help my fellow players find the best TM driver for them by testing mine. I am currently using the M3 , Loft 8.5, 70X tensei orange, standard length. I truly love this driver and twist face is a huge bonus to have.

Andres Maymi
#TeamTaylorMade
#M5/M6
#TwistFaceInjected
0 Kudos
Jpool1331
New Contributor
Loft of my current driver is 10.5
0 Kudos
FtMyersDan
Occasional Visitor
Good Morning,
I currently use Taylormade’s M4 driver. Specs are as follows:
-right hand
-9.5 degree loft
-shaft model: Fujikura Pro 73
Flex- XS
I play golf year round in Florida and have a great background with not only Taylormade drivers, but also Titleist, Callaway, and Cobra. I would be happy to provide any feedback as it pertains to any feature of the M5 or M6 drivers. I am always excited by new products and Taylormade has never disappointed me in the past. Thank you for the opportunity and I hope to be a M5 or M6 tester!

Thank you!
Dan
0 Kudos
cortinam
Occasional Visitor
TM R15 9 degree
Shaft: Aldila NV Green 2KXV 65X Driver Shaft (X-Flex) 65g

I’d like to be able to fully test out how the speed injected twist face can improve my ball flight and speed off the tee. I’ve been so used to my R15 over the years and I have the confidence to hit the fairway. I need the time to test the new drivers to have the data to support changing my driver.
0 Kudos
Craftygolfjk
New Contributor
TaylorMade M3 10.5* set to 9* with a Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 6X

I have been a loyal TaylorMade guy since the R7 425TP that was fit at the Kingdom. While I haven't always upgraded unless it was better, I will provide an in depth review and opinion. Currently a +.5 and I game the P760 irons as well which are amazing.
0 Kudos
DFDLT
R580 9.5 Regular flex. Been out of golf for most of the last 10 years and my clubs were big box off the rack not fitted to me. Recently got fitted to P790’s with Nippon 120 Stiff and M4 Woods with Oban Devotion Stiff shafts at Club Champion. Haven’t purchased anything as I was waiting to see the new offerings and intend on ordering clubs straight from TM in the next month. Would like to try the M6 with the Smoke, Hzrdus, Evenflow shafts or comparable offerings in S flex.
0 Kudos
snowmansrevenge
Occasional Visitor

Currently playing Titleist 913 D3 9.5* powerd by Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana 72 (black) flex S.  I would commit to providing an honest and complete review, and share my thoughts throughout my social media environment.  Thank you for the invitation!

0 Kudos
Mattrbrown43
Driver Model: Taylormade M4
Loft: 9.5
Shaft: Graphite Design AD IZ
Shaft Flex: X Stiff
Shaft weight: 60 Grams
I have always loved Taylormade clubs as every club in my bag is Taylormade. I am a competitive golfer and I am always anxious to see what Taylormade products can help my game. I have absolutely loved the M4 and I would love to try the M5 or M6 driver. Taylormade is always improving their products and I’m anxious to see how the new drivers have improved over last years model.