2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Nicholasmoody
Occasional Visitor
Current Driver: Taylor Made M1(2017) 460cc
Current shaft: Matrix Ozik HD7, X-flex, 70g

I’ve been strictly loyal to Taylor Made drivers for going on a decade now. My first driver was a Taylor Made 200 back in the day, then eventually had an R1, a SLDR, an M1(2016), and now my M1(2017). I’m currently repairing my M1 as the head has spun on the shaft and needs to be re-glued. As I have a high swing speed, my drivers go through A LOT and your products and customer service have proven themselves time and time again. I look forward to seeing your next generation of technology and giving it a true test!!!

Cheers!
Nick Moody
Hdcp: 1.2
Las Vegas, NV
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dernoski
New Contributor
Currently playing a Titleist 913 D2 9.5 Degree with a Aldila RIP 60 gram 2.9 Stiff Shaft.
I’m not very true too a specific brand but I always enjoy seeing how companies improve year after year. Not having the ability to upgrade as much as I would like it would be awesome to play a brand new club before anyone else.
0 Kudos
bortizruiz
Occasional Visitor

Howdie ya'll,

First off I would like to say that this is a pretty sweet idea you guys over at Taylormade have going on.  This is something I would definitely like to be a part of not only for a brand new driver but also to see the difference between my current M2 Driver 2016 model and the M5/M6 you have to offer.  I can only imagine how much the technology has improved since the release of the 2016 M2.  I would like to say even if I am not selected I hope process of this testing over at Taylomade will be recorded. I say this because maybe the testing could turn into a promo as well showing off the fitting process and most importantly the difference in distance and accuracy between everyones drivers versus the M5/M6.  I believe it would make for great content on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or even on your website.  Something to help people switch to Taylormade as they should anyways.

My current Driver is the M2 2016

Loft: 9.5 degrees adjusted to 9

Shaft: Diamana D+ 70 Graphite

Flex: X-Flex

Weight: 73 grams

I hope to hear from you guys soon and if not I hope to see you on YouTube! #GoLong

Thanks again,

Brian

0 Kudos
kitkatgolf0201

My current driver - New M2 9.5 with FUJIKURA ATMOS RED TOUR SPEC STIFF 60 Gram (-0.25 cut down)

I am planning to upgrade my driver to a newer model, but I am not sure between M5 & M6.  It will be very nice if I can test them out before I make my final decision.

Also, I want to learn all about the Speed Injected Twist Face technology.

#teamtaylormade

0 Kudos
GolferJace
I swing a TaylorMade M2 (2016) with a Fujikura 70 gram extra stiff shaft. I’m a younger golfer who is interested in how updating my clubs will be able to improve my game and how often I should update. Getting a newer driver in my hand could lead me to updating my clubs on a more regular basis if I can see how faster ball speeds and updated technologies could help me score better
0 Kudos
Mkasper23
Visitor
Currently using an M1 driver with an x-stiff ust proforce v2 shaft I just ordered in mid 60 grain. Was using stock stuff shaft but found out after fitting I needed an x-stiff. Would love to see how the twist face and injection would help with my shot dispersion. Distance isn’t my issue but it’s the misses that sneak up and bite me.
0 Kudos
Godesie
Currently I’m playing 2016 M1 driver and haven’t tried the newer TaylorMade clubs yet. I’m a big hitting lefty who will miss the fairways quite often and is interested in trying the new twist face technology to see if I can find more fairways. I play with a Project X HZRDUS Black, X stiff, 75g, shaft and would be excited to try the new M5/M6.
0 Kudos
golfncars

Currently in the bag is a dented Calloway Big Bertha Alpha: 9*, Stiff  60 Fubuki Shaft (stock), weight position down for more spin and in a draw set up in the head weights. 

I am looking to for a new driver this year as Delta Airlines was nice enought to add a speed dimple on the toe of my driver. A crack is currently propegating from the dent across the crown and I fully expect it will blow up in my face once I let the big dog back out to eat again. In the past, I've designed putters for Bettinardi & currently a rater for golfweek magazine. (Some would say I have a decerning eye...)

Live in Chicago but will be traveling back to Florida in about 1 month to Play TPC Sawgrass. Will take to Club Champion to get fitted if selected. 

Follow me on Instagram @golfncars were I would offer my reveiw and go throught the fitting process. 

0 Kudos
benbarber13
Current Driver: 2017 Taylormade M1 440 CC. 9° head, Fujikura Pro 64 Tour Spec X Flex .

I would be a great person to test the new M5 and M6 because I have a full set of taylormade irons, 3 wood, and the hi-toe. I am a big believer of taylormade products. I also have a YouTube channel that I can post a review of the clubs on. I am a scratch golfer as well as a youth golf coach.

Thanks!
0 Kudos
jsnoland
Occasional Visitor

Current Driver:

2017 TaylorMade M1 440 (Tour head)

Loft: 10.5* (set at 9.75*)

Shaft: Project X Even Flow Black 75g 6.5

I would be very interested in testing the new M5 and M6 drivers as I look to replace my M1 440 sometime this Spring.  I’m a 46YO scratch player, and have used TaylorMade drivers on and off for the last 30 years.  Had one of the old Pittsburgh Persimmon drivers in my bag back in the mid-80s – to this day one of the best equipment changes I ever made – and always have TM at the top of my list every time I need to make an equipment  change.  I would be very interested to see whether (i) the new drivers are able to offer more ball speed over my M1; (ii) whether they’re able to offer greater control and shot-shaping ability; (iii) how they compare forgiveness-wise; and, (iv) how the new M5 and M6 stack up to the new offerings of the other brands.  I am also a tester for other brands, and will be actively testing a number of other newly-released drivers over the next month or two as the new releases hit the market.  At the conclusion of this process, I’d be happy to share extensive data with TM on how the M5 and M6 match up.  Given the improvements I’ve seen in switching to the TP5x ball in early 2018 and the P790 UDI last summer, I’m excited to see what improvements the M5 and M6 are able to offer as well.

0 Kudos