2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

DrewNovi
New Contributor
To whom this may concern, we are so grateful and blessed you guys continue to help and inspire amateurs of all levels to feel and play just like pros.

My current driver model; 2017 M1 8.5 loft, 64g projectX 6.0 x-stiff, 44.5 in.

It would be an absolute honor to be able to be an early tester. I play everyday. Wether it be, 200 swings at the range or a full 18. I was an ex minor league baseball player, I was injured more than I got to play and unfortunately, I was let go and baseball was over for me. I lost every bit of who I was athletically and competitively until I found golf. I can create pro like swing speeds and I play with players alike, I would love to introduce this new technology and show everyone the speed it creates. Thank you guys so much for this opportunity. Cheering for everyone! God bless.
0 Kudos
Thermanmerman85
Occasional Visitor
Currently have a Taylormade R9 10.5 degree with the stiff 55g Aldila REAX shaft. I’ve been looking to change drivers but could never find one to correct my fade like the R9 has. I’ve had an R1 with an xstiff adilia RIP BETA shaft and the R9 has worked much better for me. I would love to find something new.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Nicholas_Penrod
New Contributor
Current Driver: M4, 9.5°, Hzrdus 6.0 Stiff Shaft 63g

I have been playing TaylorMade for a long time now and have seen great results. I’m interested in the new design since I work in a golf shop and I have been around all the new tech. The driver seems great on paper and I would enjoy getting it in my hand to try out for myself!

0 Kudos
Marcello_d
Current driver: Mizuno JPX 900, 10.5, fujikora speeder evol II 569, regular flex.

I’m a caddy at southern hills country club (one of the top 100 in the nation) and I would love to be able to talk the club up and give a few swings to the members at my club to give them an early look at it. I’m also a club fitter in a local golf pro shop, and would be very appreciative to see the head to head fitting options in my mizuno JPX 900 compared to the taylormade m5. I would love the opportunity to game this driver!
0 Kudos
jeffsweat
Occasional Visitor
I play the 2016 Taylormade M1 460 CC 10.5* Driver with an Oban Kiyoshi White 65g Stiff shaft.

I tested the M3 and M4 Drivers against my M1 Driver and saw negligible differences. I’m interested in seeing if the M5 and M6 Drivers can produce higher ball speeds and are more forgiving given the 100% larger sweetspot compared to my original M1. I consider myself a good short iron player, but I tend to struggle with my long irons, so adding even 5-10 yards and hitting more fairways would lead to a lot more looks at birdie. I play in a college intermural golf league, and testing the M5/M6 Drivers could give me the boost I need to win it this season.
0 Kudos
Bebsport114
Occasional Visitor
Current driver model: Titleist TS2 8.5,
Project X T1100 6.5 X 75g.

I’d love to have a chance at testing the latest M5 or M6 driver from Taylormade because I’ve had so many Taylormade drivers in my bag over the years (Superfast, Jetspeed, and most recently 2016 M2) and I still believe they make some of best feeling clubs on the market. With the amount of wins Taylormade drivers have gathered over the years with pros on the PGA Tour, I know that the R&D team knows what they’re doing. The driver competition on the market right now is fierce but somehow Taylormade seems to be at the top of every category every year and that makes me want to test this new driver for 2019!
0 Kudos
giorescigno
Occasional Visitor
Current Driver:

Taylormade M4 440cc - Tensei White X-Stiff

I am interested in testing the new line of Taylormade drivers because of my passion of getting better. Taylormade has always stuck out to me as a superior brand, especially in the driver market, and it’s important for me and my golf game to give each years new product an opportunity to get me better. This years new lineup of M5 and M6 drivers stick out to me and make me interested in seeing how much of an imporovement I would gain if switching. I have a swing speed up to 130mph and ball speed at/around 190... even if I can gain some extra ball speed and improve forgiveness and look/feel it would be amazing. I hope I am considered for the testing! Thank you!
0 Kudos
Dentron
M2 with tensi blue. 60g/S. Would love to try out these new products. To help the game out. Currently 14hcp.

Dennis mai
0 Kudos
Abentz13
Driver model: callaway razr fit 9.5 degree stiff shaft 60 g weight.

I believe I would be a great product tester for your new drivers. I have always been a fairly long hitter for an amateur (280 - 300 yards average) but keeping the ball in the fairway has been the biggest issue. The new twist face innovation I believe could be a game changer for many players like myself. Please do consider me for this testing.

Aaron Bentz
0 Kudos
MarshGolfer
Occasional Visitor
I’m playing an 9.5 M3 with Fuji Atmos Blavk 6X and a 8.5 Ping G400 LST with the Ping Tour 65X shaft.

I’d like to be a tester as I’ve gone from an M2 to the M3 and have loved it. I also game a Ping G400 LST because I like both drivers and the Ping offers a little more forgiveness on mi**bleep**s. I’d like to play the new M5 driver as I think it’ll be an improvement on mi**bleep**s over the M3 and easily beat out the Ping so I can be confident with 1 driver in the bag.
0 Kudos