2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Chonch12
Frequent Visitor

Hello!

Current Driver - TM SuperFast 2.0 - 9* - Stiff - 45 gram Matrix X-con 4.8 shaft - 46.5in

Swing Speed ~ 120-125MPH

Ave Drive ~ 290

I would love the opportunity to be an early tester for the M5/M6. I think I am a great candidate because currently my Driver is my favorite club in my bag and I actually need a new one (Unfortunately). I have always played TM and fell in love with the SF 2.0. I have not found anything that compares since, however it is beginning to lose some of its "pop" after all of these years of striping 300+ yard drives. Another reason is because my 30th Birthday is on the 19th and I have never been able to buy a Current Year Brand New Driver. This would be an incredible and unforgettable present!

I am currently a 10 hndc and my main goal for 2019 was to play more golf! I am an avid Instagram user and would love to show my progress along the way. I recently spoke with a rep on Reddit and they told me to look into the 2017 M3 but to specifically wait on the new products that were going to be launched because, they felt they met all the needs I had and would blow me away! Well TM I am ready to be blown away again, make me forget about my SF 2.0!!

Thank you for the consideration.

John K.

#TeamTaylorMade

0 Kudos
Eljames
Occasional Contributor

Would love to have my brother try one of your new drivers! He is currently practicing in Florida during the winter, after one year off due to a lower body injury. He is an amateur golfer who loves the grind. Currently uses M3 Driver, 10 degrees,  460cc with Hzrdus Black 6.0 Flex with 65grams shaft. Loves the Taylormade brand reping the Spider putter and the UDI 2 iron. He works very hard on his game everyday of the week and is very good! Right before his injury he was in the top 5 amateur players in Québec. But he moved down to Florida to concentrate completely on the game. Also has a Trackman so he can compare and analyse his shots in the range. Would love to offer this opportunity to him! 

0 Kudos
Domaineh1
Occasional Visitor
I’m playing the m4 with a stiff stock shaft I just love taylormade and the twist face has helped me drop my handicap by 3.5
0 Kudos
Highlighted
cbrad__
Regular Visitor

I am currently playing the M4 with 9.5 loft. I did enjoy the fujikura stock shaft that came with it but, switched this past season to the UST Mamiya ProForce V2 7F5. This is an extra stiff shaft that weighs 76 grams, has 2.2 degrees of tourque, has a medium launch and is 46" in length . With a swing speed between 112- 118 mph this has made a huge difference for me off the tee. Not only did it add distance but my drives are more consitant and I find the middle of the fairway more often. I would love to be an early tester to see if I can swing similar results on the new M5. I know driving is just for show but, going big off the tee just makes the game better and I.m sure the new models will only improve that. At my home course I know a lot of guys also play the M1, M2, M3 and M4 so it would be nice to see their input on the new models also. Being able to have an input on the Taylormade brand and get other members interested in the new models would be dream come true.

0 Kudos
Luke_Miller
Occasional Visitor
Hi-
My name is Luke Miller, die hard fan of TaylorMade. The R510 TP is the driver that changed the game for me, and I’ve had a TM driver in the bag ever since. Played D1 golf and professionally for 3.5 years. Currently a +3.0 USGA index, played in the US Mid-Am in 2017. Currently have the TM Tour Preferred irons in the bag, the M3 Tour 3wood...and a Rogue driver. I’m no happier about it than you are, but the Rogue was better than the M3 on Trackman and on the course. The generation 2 M1 440 head was the last one in my bag. I’m ready to be back in a TaylorMade, and I’d love to test ASAP. With a trip to Scottsdale in 2 weeks I’d love to give it a shot.

9 degree head, preferably the M5 for driver. Have played a 757 Fujikura Speeder Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex for years, so something similar or exactly that would be ideal. 45 inch length.
0 Kudos
matt_m55
My name is Matt, and I am a golf instructor from Atlanta and a 2 handicap. I am currently playing a Titleist driver but have always been a Taylormade guy. Would love to have the opportunity to be able to test the new technology Taylormade has produced!

Current Driver:
Tilteist 917 d3
Loft: 9.5
Shaft: Fujikura Speeder Pro Tour Spec
Shaft weight: 79 grams
Shaft flex: extra stiff
0 Kudos
JBeck

M1 Driver 10.5 Degree Loft with Speeder Evolution 757 X Flex at 79 grams. 

I recently picked up a M3 3 Wood with the same shaft and felt amazing with the twist face technology. This was the first fairway wood that I have owned that felt right and allowed me to swing at 100%. The M1 driver also feels amazing and sounds amazing. I would love to try out the new M5 or M6 driver as my M1 is slowly getting more and more beat up. I also feel like the twist face technology will help me with my baby fade.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
larryobecker

Current Driver:  M1 460  9.5 degree head, Fujikure Pro 60 Flex-S shaft

I really love the Taylor Made drivers and had tested the M3 was considering, but now very interested in the M5 Driver.   When hitting the M3 I was very impressed by the new twist flex technology giving me greater control and distance.  I just did not pull the trigger this past season.  Now that the M5 & 6 are out I am glad I did not.  Reallly looking forward to the potential opportuntiy to be one of your testers.  Currently my handicap is at 10 and looking to bring down in the single digits this season..

Thanks for your consideration.  Larry Becker 

0 Kudos
Jake1Harris
Occasional Visitor
Current Driver:
Ping G400. 10.5. 65g Ping Tour stiff shaft.

I haven’t played a TM driver since the R11, mostly because my past two drivers have been gifts, although I was fitted for the shaft in both. I’d love to see what the Injected Twist Face technology can do for my game by comparing it to my current driver, which is a good one.
0 Kudos
Phil
Visitor
Current driver:
TaylorMade Tour Burner 2008, 9.5 loft, Fujikura REAX 60g, Stiff

I clearly have gotten good use out of my current driver. It’s held up fantastic and introduced me to TaylorMade products which I now have a full set of including irons, putter and a bag. I tore my rotator cuff and labrum last summer (wasn’t while golfing) which cut my golf season short. I think I can provide great feedback from my perspective of essentially learning how to swing again and limiting pain. This will probably mean that I won’t have the same swing speed I once had which is common among aging golfers.
0 Kudos