2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

JLTS87

Current Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) 

Loft: 10.5

Shaft: Project X Hzrdus Black, Stiff, 62G

I am a higher handicap player and would love to test not only the improvements that Twist Face brings to off-center hits, but also the improved forgiveness of the M6. I feel like my swing speed and disbursement is more in line with the average player that would purchase this club. 

0 Kudos
TravisTampa
Occasional Visitor
Current Driver: 2017 M1 9.5 loft. Hzrdus Black 6.5 (X Stiff) 63 grams.

Loyal TM devotee throughout the bag. Excited to try #injectedtwistface because of my struggle with off center driver hits. Getting fit for my blended P790/P770 irons lowered my handicap by 8 strokes in 2018. Can’t wait to hit the new stuff!
0 Kudos
SamL22
Callaway rogue, 9 degrees with a hzrdus 55g shaft. I would be interested because I have had TaylorMade most of the time and it’s always been reliable and I would love to see the technological advantage that the injected face brings to my drives
0 Kudos
dwilly1986
Occasional Contributor
Current driver:
Taylormade R15 10.5*
Fujikura speeder 57
R flex.

I would love to test a new driver since my current driver is outdated by a few years. I play golf to help with my PTSD I got from serving in the Marines in Iraq. I really want to see if a new current driver with the new technology could help improve my game.
0 Kudos
Crookedsphere
Current driver: M1 440 Hzrdous Black 63grams X-Stiff and 8.5 degrees

I am a fanatic when it comes to Taylormade clubs. Especially drivers, I am 14 years old and a +1 handicap I play tournaments regularly and I strive to become the best golfer I can become. I have chosen Taylormade to help me improve my game to the utmost potential. All my clubs but for one of my wedges are Taylormade (I plan on getting a milled grind for it). I am always excited and eager to try the newest clubs that are released. I go to my local golf shop to try it immediately. I have a swing speed from 110-116 on Trackman and my ball speed has dropped considering my club head speed. I am looking for a different driver and have read that the M5 and M6 push the limits to ball speed. I hope to try the new screwed face along with the twist face that unfortunately I couldn't upgrade to last year. It would be great to show off to my friends as they use other brands such as Callaway and Titleist and show them that Taylormade is the brand that wins tournaments as it is proven on the PGA Tour.

Thank you, Bryan
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RRUnderPar
Frequent Visitor

Current Driver

TM SLDR 10.5, stock Fujikura Speeder, S Flex, 65g. LH

Quite honestly I love my SLDR, and I loved my R7 Superquad prior to that. I had chance to hit the M3 (about 10 swings) last year and was quite impressed all around at the look, feel, sound, and ultimately the perofmance. Being chosen as an early tester would be an exciting experience! I would appreciate the opportunity test out the "latest and greatest" from TM and provide quality feedback. Hitting more fairlways, having more confidence, and blowing it even furhter past my buddies would also be fun Smiley Wink

Thanks for the opportunity!

RR

0 Kudos
googoomas
Occasional Visitor
TM R15, 10.5, Tour AD-MT 6X

As someone looking to upgrade my driver this season I would LOVE the opportunity to test the new TM M5/M6. Coming from an older model I’m looking to pick up some swing/ball speed, hopefully these can help!
0 Kudos
Khamsyvong
Occasional Visitor

Gamer: titleist ts3, whiteboard 80x, 44.5, D2 SW. 9.5

Just got my titleist ts3 and love it but would be interested in trying the new taylormade stuff. Typically had taylormade drivers in the past but have been underwhelmed with the past few generations. Hoping the new line would get me back into taylormade. I’m a fitter and one of the main things people want when I’m fitting is ball speed and consistency. Interested in seeing if it works for me and people I fit for.

Jerry
xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

0 Kudos
Alecchaseevans
2017 TaylorMade M2 9.5* with Elements Helium 5F5 X-Stiff Proto shaft.

I eat and breathe data. For a living as a Data Scientist and as a junkie on the course. Being able to bump this up side by side against the new M series would be an incredible experience and experiment!
0 Kudos
ishiiro91

Current driver: Callaway Rouge Sub Zero 9.0 degee

Shaft: Tensei CK Pro White 70tx (Tipped 1 inch)

Playing length: 44.5 inches

Prior to the Rouge purchase last year, I went into the store looking to make a driver upgrade from the 2017 M2 driver.  I had high hopes to see a jump in ball speed and twist face technology close the gap on dispersion pattern.  Low and behold I walked out of the store with a Callaway Rouge Sub Zero.  As TM and Callaway are at it again with inovation changes this year, I'm hoping Taylormade will prove me wrong with the new M5/M6 series drivers.  There was a time where my bag was TM filled (played my R9 TP B's forever).  The only things that remains in my bag equipment wise is my 790 4 iron, and TP5 balls.  Would love to see TM twist my face and not "Flash Face" it this season.  Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos