2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Michaelvick72
Hey there I would love to test the new products for 2019. I currently use the m1 set to 10.5 loft with a stiff shaft. I am a junior golfer looking for any advantage over my competition. Think it would be awesome to test the product early!
0 Kudos
Danielmack125
My current driver is a callaway rogue 10.5 with a project evenflow 60g stiff shaft. I did have the taylormade m3 last year but switched due to numbers my bag is full of taylormade clubs I have the m3 irons I do love taylormade and would like to see what the m5 would do for me.
0 Kudos
Tbone45
Current: M3 440 9* GD Tour AD DI 6x shaft.

Interest: I’m interest in testing because my current gamer is the best driver combination I’ve ever seen. If the M5 could give me slightly lower spin numbers, with the same feel and forgiveness as my M3, then count me in.
0 Kudos
Pdiddy11
Current driver: titleist 915 d3 9.5*
Diamana whiteboard 70

My wife and I recently adopted our first son. I was dying to get a new driver with the twit face. In light of my recent blessing, I fear I will be twistface-less unless I hit the lotto and you pick me. I hit the ball far, but this new technology would leave me with some extra money in my pocket for diapers thanks to no longer losing them 65 yards into the lumber yard. Please, please pick me. Haha.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
bayoubogeyguy
New Contributor

Current Driver: Cobra F8 set at 9.5 N 

Shaft:  Graphite Design Tour Ad IZ 6SR

I'd  love to put the new M6 in my bag for numerous reasons. Number one to correct my mistake of dropping the M2 out and combined with the new speed injected twist face that pushes the limits of ball  speed to the very edge I'll pick up added distance and control. The new M6's 66% larger sweet spot translates to more ball downs deep down the happy grass. The final reason to reach deeper in my foursome's pockets when we settle up at the 19th hole.  Thanks for the opportunity and good luck everyone!

0 Kudos
Karsten_turner
TaylorMade M2 2017 9.5 project x HZRDUS black 62 gram x-stiff

I would be interested to compare my m2 to one of the knew drivers to see if there really is a difference in performance from year to year. It would also be interesting to see if the claims to being faster than other drivers is in actuality true.
0 Kudos
mpdietz88

Current Driver - Nike Vapor Fly - Mitsubishi Rayon CK Series shaft - Flex-S - 50 grams

I would like to test the new Taylormade driver because I have never hit nor played with a Taylormade driver before, and think that the new technology could help improve my game off the tee.  I am a 85-95 golfer who has difficulty on the tee box and has never been comfortable hitting driver.  I will be joining a new country club this year with the intention of playing the most rounds of golf in 2019 that I ever have in my life.  I would love to help provide feedback to other novice golfers about, hopefully, the great success and improvement to your game that can be had with the new Taylormade drivers.

0 Kudos
poity8
Occasional Visitor

Current Driver: M3 460 9.5, Hzdrus Yellow 65g 6.0

The reason why I would like to be an early tester for your new product line is because of the opportunity to educate my peers on Taylormade's new technology.  I am a PGM student and Methodist University which is why I believe I am a perfect candidate to be an early tester.  My peers and myself are the next generation of golf professionals and by getting early access to one of your new drivers we can take this knowledge learned to our internships with us.  These internships take place at golf courses throughout the country and will allow for a nationwide advertisement and advocacy from respected memebrs of the golf business.  The information we can get from a new Taylormade driver can help us educate the general golf population and get them to believe in and have more faith in the Taylormade brand than ever before.  Thank you in advance for the opportunity to be an early product tester.

0 Kudos
Jjjakes
Occasional Visitor
Hi,
I love my old driver but I’m ready to replace it this year and the twisted face technology has my full attention. I’ve been swinging my Taylormade Burner for far too long. My problem is that it has been so reliable and easy to swing that I’ve refused to even consider a new driver. My Burner is a right handed, 10.5 loft with a reax 49 stiff flex shaft and a golf pride mcc mid sized grip. I’d be excited to try out the new Taylormade drivers and provide a thorough review.

Thank you
Jeff
0 Kudos
Whip_22
New Contributor
M3 460cc 10.5 Kuro Kage XT60 stiff

#everyonegetsfaster I would love to be one of the first customers to experience this!!
0 Kudos