2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

moshinjoshn
Visitor

Current Driver: Taylormade 2017 M1. 8.5* Loft, Kuro Kage Shaft, Stiff Flax, 60g. 

Love the way the M1 hits and the adjustability (interested in the M5 mostly). I have found that most of my off centered hits follow the same pattern I see in the twistface ads, but have only taken the time to hit the M3 briefly at the golf store. I usually upgrade every 2 years or so, so I am excited to see what yall have done for this year. One thing that I would definitely like to improve of the tee is that ball speed, as I can see on my simulator trips there is definitely room for improvement. 

0 Kudos
choiboy9106

My name is Steve Choi and I am a recent convert to Taylor Made. I sported Titleist drivers for 10+ years and only recently changed to my current M4 last year. So far the results have been good but I am curious to see if Taylor Made's next generation of clubs can improve my performance at national amateur tournaments. Also, I know TM's big golf faces (Tiger, Rory, DJ, etc.) have endorsed the injected twist face technology, but, as someone with a slightly slower swing speed than the pros, I'm wondering how the club will respond, especially with two screws on the face of the club.

Thanks TM!

Current Driver: M4

Loft: 8.5 degrees

Shaft: Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White

Shaft Flex: TX

Shaft Weight: 60g

0 Kudos
Nakze46
Occasional Visitor
Would love the opportunity to test the new Twist Face Driver.

If you’re looking to get feedback from someone who desperately needs help keeping the ball in the fairway- look no further. I’m a mid-high handicapper that often hits it off the toe... other times off the heel. Having a driver that could help would be HUGE for my game. Mis-hits on my current driver cost me dearly.

Current driver: TM RBZ 10.5*, Right Hand, shaft: Matrix Ozik Xcon-5, STIFF
0 Kudos
CarterVdub
Current driver: callaway xr driver (been looking for taylormade for a while now)
Loft:9.0
ShaftSmiley Tongueroject x
Flex: s
Weight:65g

The reason I would love to try these drivers out and have them in the bag is because I’m a young 15 year old golfer, I have Taylor made speed blades, Taylor made bag, I use Taylor made balls, and I have a taylormade rbz 4 hybrid, I would love to test these drivers because I think I could give you guys some great feedback and I can also try out the taylormade drivers since I have never had one before, I am a lefty and I love the game, thank you for your time!
0 Kudos
Speak10
Occasional Visitor
Current Driver: Cleveland Launcher 460, 9.5 degree, stiff flex

I am currently shopping for drivers that I can hit as far as my current driver. A few seasons ago I purchased a Taylor Made RBZ driver to replace my Cleveland, and lost 10-15 yards off the tee. I was forced to switch back to my Cleveland. I would be a great tester for this new Driver, and would be a great proponent to speak on the behalf of TaylorMade when this club plays up to the hype.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
PWallace10
Occasional Visitor
Current Driver: TaylorMade M4, 8.5° set to 9.5° upright, Tensei White 70g X-Stiff

I am incredibly interested in being an early tester for the M5/M6 driver. With the constant technological advances Taylormade continues to apply to its drivers, I am curious as to how the foam injection will push the new model beyond my current M4. I am particularly interested in the M5 with the new adjustable weight concept that I feel is a huge game changer in an already saturated adjustable weight driver space. I would like to see first hand how the new models continue to build on Taylormade’s already dominate driver lineup. Distance, forgiveness, and control is what every golfer is looking for off the tee, regardless of their handicap.

I am already a firm believer in the TwistFace technology, but would love to see out the injection pairs with this already advanced driver setup. My week long golf trip to some warmer weather (I live in Ohio) in early February would be a great opportunity to put an M5/M6 through its bases in a quick/short timeframe.

Thank you for the opportunity and I hope I can partake in this pre-launch testing.

P. Wallace

#TeamTaylorMade
0 Kudos
Glfermn316
Occasional Visitor
Lefty:
Ping G30 LST 9* (+.6*)
Tour 65 stiff

I’ve used a ping driver for years(ISI, g5, g10, I15) . I’ve never even thought about trying another brand, but I have been wondering lately about the new TM clubs and how they can help my game. I’m a 7.2 handicap and currently use Arcos system for game improvement.

Thanks for your consideration!

CR
0 Kudos
Bradford
New Contributor

Current Driver :Taylormade M2 2017, project x HZRDUS yellow 6.0 60gm shaft , 12* loft adjusted to 10.5, 45in

I am excited to try the new drivers. I was fitted poorly (club champion) for this driver and have tried several shafts after the fitting to get one that I feel works for me. I am a scratch player but have excessive spin of the driver, rarely under 3000 rpm. Would love to try the new Taylormade M5 or M6 to see if the new technology can get my spin down and increase my ball speed. I have played Taylormade clubs throughout my bag for many years now and always look forward to the new stuff coming out. Thanks!

Brad Campbell

0 Kudos
Essexgolfer-85
Occasional Visitor
Taylormade R15 speeder 57 Reg

I was just about to buy a Titleist ts2 but happy to be proved wrong and stick with TM.
0 Kudos
Golfhulk
New Contributor
I’m in the market for a new driver and wanting to stay with TM

Taylormade M2
Shaft: 45in Proforce V2 76g Stiff
0 Kudos