2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Sdewitt38
Taylormade M3 9.5 loft, Project X HZRDUS 6.0, 62g. I would love to test out the new M5/M6 drivers to really see how much faster I will be with the new technology. I also would like to test the two drivers out because I would be able to tell other golfers that the new technology actually works and could possibly help their game. If I would be picked as a tester I would be very grateful for such an amazing opportunity.
0 Kudos
BrianCurry
Occasional Visitor
2016 M1 with a Graphite Design DI-6s
This Has to be an upgrade from what I’m playing right now. I’m an average golfer, and would love to see the difference twist face makes on my missed hits. So me testing it, would give you the feedback of the average golfer. On top of that the 21st is my birthday. This would be a nice present.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Mgolffreak
New Contributor

Driver: Taylormade M2 (2016)

Loft: 9.5

Shaft: Aldila Rogue Silver 110 MSI

Flex: S

Weight: 77g

My driver that I am playing now is a 2016 M2. I saw a lot of forgiveness when I played my first round with it. I wanted more so I changed the shaft to a Aldila Rogue Silver 110 MSI 77g. I also put in a new grip Golf Pride New Decade MMC black and white. Then I looked up how they made the driver so I did some research and bought a 12g weight for the center of gravity. I would like to see if the new driver with all its new technology can beat a old M2 driver.

Thanks Matt

0 Kudos
mikeb094
Visitor

Nike Vapor Pro Flex 440 - 9.5 loft (interchangeable) - Diamana - Stiff Flex - 61 grams 

I would be interested in being an early tester to further help TaylorMade's R&D team with real consumer data. My Country Club recently purchased a TrackMan and I would be able to provide some very indepth swing numbers that will help with the further development and marketing towards the above average to average golfers. As an 8 handicap myself, I feel I would able to offer some real life results!

Thank you for your consideration!

0 Kudos
Bowenjackson
Taylormade jet speed, 10°, stiff flex, 49 grams. I've been looking into new drivers for awhile now, and i believe a new driver would make a huge difference. I started playing golf around 4 years ago. My game has steadily progressed without instruction. But my kryptonite is driving. I rarely use my driver now because its all over the place. When i first started i would average a 110 but now i have plateaued around the low 80's. I would love to review the m5 or m6. I am sure the upgrade would make a huge difference.
0 Kudos
SpencerKgolfs02
Current Driver: Taylor Made 2018 M2, 10.5 degree loft, Fujikura XLR8 56- Regular 47 G (stock shaft)
First of all, thank you to Taylor Made for hosting this early tester run. I think it is a great idea to get early feedback and reward their community. I think the quality of the drivers the Taylor Made makes is second to none and I would absolutely love to be an early tester on the M5/ M6 model of driver. As a person who is a higher handicap player, I love to see consistency and forgiveness in my clubs and especially off the tee. However, I don't think that forgiveness should come at the cost of lower club speed and awesome looks which I am confident that's Taylor Made has done with this new model of driver. I think that being an early tester for this club would allow me to provide feedback to Taylor Made from a person who loves that game but is still looking to improve.
0 Kudos
Gcapps3011
Currently playing M3 9.5 degree with x-flex shaft. Love taylormade clubs and am looking forward to seeing what the M5 does to improve on the already awesome M3 line...just put the P760 irons in my bag last week as well
0 Kudos
gvasquez71
Occasional Contributor
Current Driver: TaylorMade M3 8.5 loft, Kuro Kage Limited Edition Shaft, X-Stiff.

Would love to try out new line of drivers to give feedback to the community. Hope I get a chance to have my name pulled.

Thank you for your consideration!
0 Kudos
Jsweet2176
Occasional Visitor
Hello,

Currently using a 2017 M2 with a stock stiff shaft in 9.5 degrees of loft. I am interested in testing the M5 and M6 because I yet to try out the twist face technology, and I am really excited to see what it's like to have the face dialed up to the legal limit. I think you should pick me because I am just a regular guy who loves to golf and regular guys never get picked for anything. I'm also left handed and lefties never get picked for anything. Also, Jan 21 is my birthday (not joking!!). If it helps, I have easy access to a pro tracer range so i can get all the numbers.
0 Kudos
Cheesehead

Callaway Rogue SZ 9*, Evenflow Black 75g 6.5.

I'm interested in picking up some ball speed, and more importantly finding more fairways this year. After reading about the advantages of the Speed Injected Twist Face, I'm excited to give TM another chance in my bag this year.

While the weather in my neck of the woods isn't great right now I'm hitting balls at least twice a week on launch monitors. I'm also quite active on several golf forums and would be happy to post my genuine reviews on all of them. Thanks for the opportunity!

0 Kudos