xUKfan4lifex99
New Contributor
Current Driver Model
Taylormade M2 D-Type
9.5 Degree
Kuro Kage Silver Series Shaft
Stiff Flex
Flex Weight 60
I'm interested in being an early tester of one of the new Taylormade M5 or M6 Drivers being put out this year cause I would love the oppurtunity to provide feedback to other golfers that might be interested in purchasing one of the new clubs. Also would love to try the club out for myself to see if it helps my golf game also. Hopefully I can be one of the lucky winners but if not I hope all the winners help fellow golfers decide whether these new drivers are a good choice for them to test out.
0 Kudos
Lovgoel
Thank you for the opportunity!

Current: M3, 9.5*, GD AD-BB 6S tipped 1".

I have been playing Taylormade drivers ever since I switched from my Cleveland Hi-Bore XL back in 2010. I've owned nearly every single one, but have noticed a drop in quality since the SLDR. I have heard so much about how this driver gets back to being like the SLDR and think that I have been a good embassador for Taylormade's clubs at my course, and would love to continue doing so. I play Taylormade through the bag and have gone from a 14 to a 4 over the last 8 years. After somewhat disappointing results with the M3 last year, I was going to switch, but would stay with Taylormade if I were selected as part of this group. Thank you!

-Lov
0 Kudos
Jcorkecu
Current Driver: R11 9 degree Graffaloy ProLaunch Blue 65g Stiff

Despite searching every year for greater consistency combined with more distance, a great look, feel, and sound nothing has been the match for replacing my R11. It’s not just the fit and the numbers, it’s assured confidence that takes more than a visit to the golf shop or local pro to dispense with a club that has found the fairway and maintained distance despite age or wear. A true test to discern whether this club is worth walking away from a truly tested benchmark.
0 Kudos
Tvogels2
R1, stiff flex 66g, 10.5 loft. Been hooked on Taylormade ever since the R7 and everything in my bag is Taylormade. Nothing better than growing with the product evolution and helping my game along with it. My driver has seenits fair share of booms and shanks, looking to see how the new technology would help with more consistent driver.
0 Kudos
DCochran10
Visitor
Current Driver; 2016 M2
Shaft; Fujikara Pro 60g stiff

I firmly believe in the superiority of Taylormade Drivers. I’m either at the range or on the course at least 4 days a week and usually have access to a launch monitor. I would be able to provide excellent feedback for Taylormade.
0 Kudos
Tpassarella12
I’m a relatively newer player and I’ve been playing TaylorMade equipment for a few years, and upgrade every year or two. My handicap is around 10.

I’m currently playing:

TM M3 460 10.5 loft
Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec - 7 X (weight is 79)

I’m a 2-4 times a week player that’s a bit of a gear head when it comes to clubs/shafts. I love trying out the newest models, even if it doesn’t suit me (did not love the m1/m2, but absolutely loved and bought the m3). I would love to have the opportunity to test the m5 or m6 before they hit shelves and give any and all feedback to TaylorMade and other golf communities Im a part of.
0 Kudos
Johnnymac
Occasional Visitor

Hi.

I’d love to be a tester of the new TM drivers. I have gone from 15 handicap to 9 over the last 4 years using the sldr driver stiff shaft 12 loft and I put a lot of the improvement in my game down to the driver.
I think it’s about time for me to take the next step with my driver and I’d love to give some feedback on your new equipment

Many thanks.

Johnny
St Anne’s GC

xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

0 Kudos
Kesuarez
Occasional Visitor
Hi -

I would be very interested in participating in this as I have been a loyal TM only player for the past 10+ years after I started taking lessons with a member of your Presidential Advisory Team. Through this relationship I was able to visit the Kingdom and am still using that Driver - M2 10.5 with a Pro 63 Tour Spec X. I am very excited about the new product and looking forward to hitting it long and straighter and beating up on my buddies.

Thanks
Ken
0 Kudos
Spencer

TaylorMade 2016 M2, HL, R flex Kura Kage, 60 gram, Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip.

Dear TaylorMade,
My name is Spencer Stuke and I am 13 yers old. I am not sure if I am eligible for this contest or not, but I just want to give it a shot, even if I know I probably won’t win. Her it goes:

I really want to be picked for the testing because I would like to be able to give you feedback on what a juniors perspective of the M5 and M6 is. I have hit TaylorMade since I first picked up a golf club when I was 8. I have been so blessed to hit these great clubs for 5 years, and I can’t wait to continue to hit them. I also run a small business out of my basement and I clean, regrip, and sharpen the groves of golf clubs, and I can tell them about your amazing products.

Thank you for reading this, and I hope I am eligible for this contest. 🤞

Spencer
xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

0 Kudos
BigMeachJr
Current Driver: Taylormade M1 430, 10.5 degrees of loft, stiff Aldila Rogue Silver 70 shaft.

I would love to be an early tester for the M5/M6 for a variety of reasons related to the current design and performance features. I am interested in understanding how the speed injected foam along with Hammerhead can increase ball speed. I am also interested to see first hand how TwistFace can reduce the dispersion of my off center hits. The are all revolutionary features from Taylormade on the M5/M6 that my M1 does not offer. I also like the imaging that I have viewed of the matte finished crown, and the audio feedback of the M5/M6 seems to be more along the lines of what I prefer from a driver/metalwoods. Thanks for your consideration.

Mike Leach
0 Kudos