2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Hayden
Taylormade M1 10.5 degree, Kuro Kage Silver 60 regular shaft

I’d love too test a new product, being a 20 capper it’d be interesting too see how much the new tech can really help my game.
0 Kudos
Evan
I play m3 460 44 inch d2 swingwight left hand stiff Tensei blue 9.5. I would like to be and early tester to put the m5 to the test. I’ve played Taylormade drivers my whole life and love the look sound feel and performance. It would mean so much to be chosen as a early tester to test Taylormades newest products and and help the company out that’s made me a better golfer. Thanks
0 Kudos
Dks3321
Visitor
Current Driver. M3 9.5 with Project X HZRDUS Yellow 6.5 flex 63 grams.

I would like to test the M5 or M6 since the M3 has been the best driver for me since the TiBubble2 era. It took me a very long time to find a driver that works the ball.

0 Kudos
Robryant
Occasional Visitor
M4 10.5, regular
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Josh_Johnson
New Contributor
Hello I currently game the Taylormade M3 9.5 with project x hazardous 65 gram stiff shaft. I am interested in becoming faster because I play golf with my fellow firefighters and also on the Am Tour and my goal is to get my total driving distance to at least 275 yards. I am close to that with M3, but I believe the new M5 will get me over the line of that objective.
0 Kudos
jhc021
I’m currently playing the original RBZ 460 with the Matrix Ozik XCON-5 50g stiff flex shaft and 9.5° loft.

I’ve been playing Taylormade since I started playing golf. I’ve only been plying about 12 years now, so I probably started a little later than some of the others attempting to be testers. My handicap is around 10-12.

I started playing the Taylormade Rac irons with the original Burner. I played those for several years until I progressed to the RBZ irons and my current driver.

Last summer I looked to upgrade my driver to the M3 or M4, and tested them at a local golf shop. However, I was not pleased with the feel or performance of either driver. I normally drive around 270-280 but I was only hitting these driver around 230-240 after about 10-15 swings. I was really disappointed because I was looking to add one of those drivers along with the P790 irons.

With the release of the new drivers, I’m really hoping to finally make that jump and update the whole bag.

Let’s make this happen!
0 Kudos
MattdenDekker
Current drive
Taylormade R15 9.5° Fujikura Speeder 57 evolution Xstiff Flex.

I would be a prime candidate to be an early tester because of my high swing speed. Currently averaging 119mph but tend to miss hit the center of face too often. Accuracy off the tee is what has led to my 12 handicap and I would love to see how this driver could improve my game. Thank you
Matt
0 Kudos
cholt
2017 Taylormade M2 D type
Fujikura 47.5” / 55g / x stiff

I am very interested in being a tester for the new taylormade driver. My driver is my strongest club in my bag because I have developed a consistent 300+ distance and the ability to shape my shots. I have used the twist face technology many times from colleagues but have not had the opportunity to actually own it myself. I fell in love with my very first shot of an ‘18 M3 driver and could immediately see and feel the difference in the upgraded face. I am currently a 5 handicap and work everyday to work on bringing that down and I believe having the newest technology would immensely improve that possibility.

Thank you for the consideration!
0 Kudos
devinmoses45
Occasional Visitor
I am currently playing the M2 with the factory Fujikura Pro XLR8 56 Graphite stiff shaft.

I am extremely interested in becoming an early tester for a number of reasons. For starters, I am fairly new to golf and the M2 was my first driver. Needless to say it has not disappointed. Taylormade is the standard for all of their clubs, mainly the drivers. With that being said, I see the new models as an opportunity to further enhance my game. I feel that the injected twist face would benefit me enough to push my game to the next level. I am also very interested to see how the new models would help a higher handicap like myself.
0 Kudos
Mason53335
Current driver: M2, 460cc head, 9.5 degree loft, fujikura 56 gram regular flex shaft.

I’d love to test the new M5 or M6 because I’m new to the sport of golf. Due to this my driver swing isn’t perfect and I tend to hit the toe or heal of the clubs. I’d love to see if the twist face and speed inject technology can help me hit more fairways and give me some more yardage.
0 Kudos