2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

DrCoFo

I am actually submitting this for my father- he is currently hitting a Taylormade RBZ (1st edition), 9.5 degree, with the stock, 45 gram Taylormade, Regular flex Matrix shaft.

I have been fortunate to be surrounded by competitive golfers in CA, who have slowly, but surely, helped me upgrade my bag to be an incredible fit to my game (currently a faithful M4 user). My father, who lives in WA, does not have a community around him that has clubs to spare and, therefore, is still playing his Taylormade RBZ with way too light of a shaft (not to mention a deadspot in the face). He refuses to spend the money for new equipment because his game has not been great this past year and with the weather in Seattle, he doesn't get a lot of time to hone it. I know Taylormade's new technology would make a huge difference in his game and get him the confidence he needs to start investing in his equipment and enjoying the game he loves so much!

0 Kudos
Lefty23
Callaway Epic, 9.0, project x HZRDUS stiff.

I went from an old Taylormade from about 15 years to the Callaway. It improved my yardage by +20 including control and accuracy. I want to go back to the brand. I want to prove why Taylomade needs to be bag in my bag. I play every week and take my game seriously. Would love to be a candidate.
0 Kudos
Slicerdude1
I currently have the 2017 m1 10.5 with kuro kage silver stiff flex 60g shaft. Always been a huge fan of Taylor made golf and would love the opportunity to test those bad boys out.
0 Kudos
JDHeller14
New Contributor
Current driver:
Top Flite 10.5% 460cc, mens flex , top flite shaft
I love the taylormade company. Watching my favorite player golf aka tiger woods using the taylormade company has always made me a taylormade fan. Even though I cant afford taylormade clubs and I had to go with a dunlop and top flite mix set every time I go to dicks or any golf place I need to hit a taylormade (I literally cannot leave the store until I do!!). I dont have the fastest swing sweep but I'm love with this new motto every one gets faster and I really do want to see if I could. Also I wanted to see if the twist face could help my swing to go to a big hooking fade to maybe a baby fade wich I could play all day!!
Thank you very much for the opportunity and I'm team taylormade for life!!
0 Kudos
Susiechoochoo
Occasional Visitor
Those Girls Can Play!

I’d love to participate in this testing! Female, 2 handicap, playing a M4, 55g Fujikura Atmos Red 5 senior men’s shaft, 12° loft.

It would be great to provide feedback to Taylormade from a proficient female perspective.

Sue
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Taddow
Current Driver: Taylormade M4
Loft: 10.5
Shaft: Graphite Design IZ (IZ-7X)
Weight: 74g
Flex: X

I’ve played numerous Taylormade drivers, changing almost annually. Played the 2017 M1, 2016 M2, SLDR, R1, R9, etc. My index is 2.4 and I always strive for better dispersion. I don’t need raw distance with an average close to 300 yards but the M4 has been so good. I’m convinced the forgiveness and straight drives with TwistFace in my M4 cannot be matched. I have no plans of changing unless you can convince me the new model is better.
0 Kudos
baseballbj12
Occasional Visitor

Current Driver: Nike Vapor Fly

Loft: 8.5 degree

Shaft: Mitsubishi Rayon Tensei CK Series

Shaft Flex/Weight: Stiff/50g

Being in graduate school, working towards a Doctorate in Physical Therapy with an interest in Biomechanics, I have not had the luxury to replace my driver that has been in the bag since 2016 when Nike ended their golf series. Like some of my favorite golfers, I would love to see how the transition from Nike to Taylormade would help my game off the tee. I am an 8 handicap, and would love to see how using a driver with the newest technology would help to improve my game. Additionally, as a student of Physical Therapy with an interest in biomechanics, I would also love to see how the club could help me overcome the inconsistencies of my swing pattern in comparison to my Nike Vapor.

Hopefully you can help me make the switch like Rory and Tiger!

Braden J. Johnson

0 Kudos
Dwells10
Occasional Visitor
Currently gaming: Titleist TS3 9.5, Project X EvenFlow T1100 65g X-Stiff

I’m interested in being an early Taylormade M5 / M6 tester because I would like to put it up against my current driver. This year’s Taylormade drivers, especially the M5 really caught my eye as a potential replacement for the titleist drivers I have been gaming in the past. I would gladly welcome the M5 into my bag, over the current TS3. I have also really enjoyed what Taylormade has been doing with its big name brand reps on tour. It makes the brand fun and makes you want to hit a Taylormade.
0 Kudos
Judd1192
Occasional Visitor
2016 TaylorMade M2, 10.5, Project X Hzrdus, stiff, 46 in, 62 grams

Hey TaylorMade,
My name is Justin Wilson here in Tennessee. TaylorMade has always been my driver of choice as long as I can remember. Recently ive had to sell my clubs to help out with buying a home and getting married. Golf has always been a huge part of my life, and a huge relief when stress gets overwhelming. Now that our wedding is over and our house remodel is over I’m dying to get back on the course. Seeing these ads for the new M5 and M6 make me drool. The technology TaylorMade has put in a driver blows me away. Everything from the twistface to the injectable speed faces makes them look like a fine tuned race car. I would love to go down to the range with one and hop on the track man. Relieve some stress and support a great company. It would be an honor to be one of your testers.

Thanks,
Justin W.
0 Kudos
Bigalcranking
Occasional Visitor
Still using the Taylormade tour issue JetSpeed. Would love to get a chance to test out the new drivers. I have been using Taylormade woods as long as I can remember. They just perform so well and consistent for me. What a great opportunity. Thanks
0 Kudos