2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Unclealbert22
Driver Ping G400 Max
Driver specs: stiff flex, 55gram, Alta Cb shaft, 10.5 loft.

I would love to test the M6 driver. I think It’s hard to tell if people would like a driver if only pga pros and scratch golfers test it. I myself would like to see it in the hands of amature golfers. I am a 12 handicap and probably carry the ball around 220 and rolls out to 250-260. With someone like me people will be able to see the average golfer test it and see if it really would help them out. I also have never used the twist face before and it would be nice to see how much improvement I would see. I hope I get the privilege to test out this driver and share my experience with the community
Mike
#EveryoneGetsFaster
0 Kudos
Brandonwarrenn
Occasional Visitor
I currently use a RBZ Stage 2 Driver 9 degree of loft, Tour AD DI 6s 60G.

I would love to test the M5 because I want to see if I can truly get faster with the club. Ive been looking around for a new driver and didnt like the feel of the M1 but I liked the M3 but didnt get enough course time with it. I think itd be a great addition with my P770’s and Jetspeed woods (yes old but I love them)
0 Kudos
Mfrost8
M3 440 9*, Diamana DF 70x tipped 1”, 45.5”. Would love to try the M5 tour and see if the Injected twist face is the real deal. I traditionally see good ball speed numbers but would be interested to see if this can match the flash. I love the look and feel of the taylormade drivers, I have had multiple m2 and m1s but would like to see a real increase in ball speed with the forgiveness of twist face included.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
MT22
Current driver:
TaylorMade M1 460, 9.5*, pro force v2 76 gram x stiff, right handed.

Would love to test out the new driver as I am an avid mid handicap golfer with a 13 index and a swing speed of 115. Will do my best to offer assistance on what it’s like for the average joe to hit the new clubs. Accuracy is something that I can use help with, so I look forward to seeing if the new technology can assist.
0 Kudos
Caleb291
Current driver: Callaway big bertha alpha, 10.5° of loft, A regular flex Fubuki zt60x5ct

I am interested in being a tester for the new drivers as I am a fairly new player and only begun around 1 year ago. Just recently i had purchased new m4 irons 5-A wedge and I love the forgivness and speed of the club head. I had also bought the used M3 3 wood and hybrid and they are very forgiving which is great for a new player like me. I am interested to see how far the technology has come and actually how far this driver pushes the limit as well as helps a new player like me. Another reason why i would just love to be a participant is just the fact that i love taylormade so far and i would love to get a new driver and have almost a full taylormade set, i love the look of the new driver, as well as the fact that you made the driver so fast, to the fact that you actually had to slow it down. That also made me think why no one had done it before, or if taylormade’s technology is advanced and ahead of the game. To conclude, I feel as it is a great opportunity to see how a club packed with new technology will help a fairly new golfer when it comes to forgivness, distance, and speed.

I thank you for your consideration and do surley hope the best of luck for everyone and the future of this driver.

Sincerely, Caleb
0 Kudos
Trey_88
Occasional Visitor

Taylormade R1
Loft: 10°
Shaft: RIP Phenom Aloila
Flex: S
Shaft Weight: 55g

Amateur golfer averaging 270 off the tee. I have a natural fade to my swing but that fade can easily turn into a slice if I try to get out of my wheelhouse. Would love to see how well the twistface technology could help add accuracy as well as distance off the tee. Thank you for your time and I hope yall allow me the opportunity to test the new driver.

Thanks Again

Trey
xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

0 Kudos
ejimmy14
New Contributor
My current setup is a Callaway Epic Sub Zero 9 degree with a HZRDUS T800 65 gram stiff flex shaft in it. I just got fitted and bought a set of the P790s and I would like to get my whole bag to be TaylorMade as I have always been a Taylormade guy, absolutely love my Spider putter. It would also be fun since I am getting fit for a driver in a few weeks to be able to test them against other clubs, which I feel would be beneficial as I could have cold hard facts straight from Trackman to back up my claims.
Smartelgolf
New Contributor
Currently playing Callaway Epic 10.5° with 65g project X stiff shaft.

I have never had a brand new driver, and every other club in my bag is Taylormade. I would love to test the new M5 and M6 and see if they can help take me from a scratch golfer to a + handicap. Finding more fairways and adding a few yards with injected twist face could make a big difference in my game. I won’t be able to afford them when they are released so I hope this is my lucky break!
0 Kudos
thebogeyman
Visitor

Current driver: Taylormade R1, 10.5 loft, stiff staff, 65g.

I recently broke the shaft on the R1 (not out of frustration) and am in the market for a new driver in the next week or two.  I have only used Taylormades in the past, and am hoping the new line-up will keep the ball in the fairway like my R1 has.

Foreputtmatt
Srixon 785 9.5 W/ HZRDOUS 6.5 HC shaft 62g. I want to be an early tester so i can help the community choose the correct driver for their game and compare to the best drivers on the market!