2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

HogWild1970

I have a TM M1 with stiff shaft.  DOnt know the weight off the top of my head.  Would love to upgrade my Driver to upgrade my game.

I am so determined in many ways to improve my game here to working on my swing to fitness to allow me to generate more club head speed.  I saw some good signs late last year and ready to ramp it up. 

Be nice to help other golfers decide on a new driver for their game.

Katsumac94
Occasional Visitor
2016 M2 10.5
Speeder 661 stiff (67grams)
I would love to see how the twist face technology and speed foam injection improves consistency and distance vs my current driver.
Bigal213
Current driver taylormade r11s
Shaft: aldila Rip Beta 70 Stiff Graphite Driver Shaft 46" with the tip reinforced.

I feel that I would be a great pick for the m5/m6 driver would be because I am currently playing a old driver that although it’s a great club. It’s losing all of its pop and I can tell the difference in hitting my driver compared to the new ones.

I think it’s great that Taylormade is able to give some players an opportunity to test out new equipment for the season. I feel I would be a great candidate because I am young, I am practicing to get my PGA membership and I will be teaching soon and would love to be able to show off a new club and teach people about the technology of twist face.
0 Kudos
Ldodson
My name is Landon Dodson. I’m playing the 2nd gen M2 with a Matrix Ozik Red Tie Shaft with a stiff flex at 60 grams. I have been playing Taylormade for a very lon time and love the product. I work at a golf course and sell golf equipment for a living. I know the ins and outs of the game very well and am a good golfer at a 5 handicap.
Marlin
Hi there my name is Marlin. My current driver is a Taylormade RBZ stage 2, stiff neck and 9.5 loft. Love this driver and have had it for a long time. I have followed the Taylormade page and have been very excited about the new M6 and would like to try it out. I love Taylor made clubs and they suit me and my swing perfectly so I thought I’d have a go at being one of the early testers.
Cheers
0 Kudos
SOETES
Incredible news guys, I am a 4 handicap playing locally at a private club in sarnia Ontario. I currently play a Titleist 917 D3 with a 70X shaft. Diamana White. This was a choice I made last summer for the first time never playing a Taylormade driver since my junior career. Safe to say we can learn from our mistakes. My whole lineup is currently TM products all but my Driver. This would be an incredible opportunity for me to put this in play and compare the results to my current titlest. These opportunities are always such an incredible token of appreciation on your behalf to provide this opportunity. We can all make up some jibber jabber to hopefully gain some sympathy and be awarded this opportunity. Reality is.....I have always loved TM products and if I’m chosen I’d be forever greatful. No jibber jabber... just the honest truth. I bleed TaylorMade. Thanks again folks.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Ryanallen12
Occasional Visitor
Current Driver
Callaway Epic SubZero
Stiff Flex
Aldila Rogue I/O 60
I would love to be an early tester. I have always wanted to try a TM driver. I am our high school golf coach and would love to be able to try the new driver before our spring season. Hopefully convince some of our players to switch to the TM family too.
0 Kudos
V9alcaire
I play the taylormade m2. I have it in a 9.5 with the fujikura tour spec x flex - 73 grams on weight.
Interested in testing the new drivers because I love the taylormade m2 - it durability along with how it sounds off of the face. I've only experienced great things with taylormade, and have decided to game the tp5x ball for the 2019 year. Hope to be chosen to participate in the early testing. thank you for your consideration.
-V.A.
0 Kudos
adrianorivera

current driver model, loft, shaft, shaft flex, and shaft weight + a few sentences on why you're interested in being an early tester. 

Driver: 2017 M2

Loft: 9.5

Shaft: TENSEI CK Pro Blue

Flex: Stiff

Weight: 60g

I work in Orlando for the Golf Channel. We have a partnership with you guys. My whole bad is TM. Currently play about 2-3 times a week. I have the P770s. I have tested a lot of drivers especially here at the PGA show. Would be honored to test out this awesome product for you guys. 

Adrian

xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

0 Kudos
JJ
Occasional Visitor
M4 9.5 white tensei 60 s driver
M3 3 wood blue tensei 65 s
M4 5 wood atoms fw 6s
Forged psi irons true temper dynamic gold
Mullen tp putter 35” pistol 1 grip
So a lot of taylormade.
0 Kudos