2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

B34rkat
Occasional Visitor
Lh M3 9.5 w/ Aldila Rogue 125msi 6TX

Long time taylormade fanboy trying to make it on tour. Don't have the money to upgrade every season as I play full-time with no endorsement deal. Would love to inject my opponents with fear.
0 Kudos
Jjtr9904
Left handed Taylormade m3 9.5 adjusted to 10.25 with a diamana white board tour issue 70tx i would love the opportunity to be an early tester for the drives because I love to tinker with my bag I am always looking to find a slightly better optimization for my driver and find those few extra yards that I believe the new m5 and m6 drivers can bring me i also hit daily on track man and would love to look at the numbers the new technology can produce
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Mumps
New Contributor
Model: M2 460
Hand: RH
Loft: 9.5
Shaft Model: Tour Green 65
Shaft Vendor: Aldila
Shaft Flex: S
Tipping Adjustment: Standard
Length Adjustment: Standard
Grip Vendor: Winn
Grip Model: DriTac Black-Blue Mid

The M2 referenced above was my second TaylorMade driver and I now know I will never carry another manufacturers driver in my bag. This club has helped me cut my handicap index in half (14 to a 7). Although I love the M2, I can only imagine the technological progress made the past three years and would love to give the M5/M6 a shot!
0 Kudos
OUGOLFER82
Occasional Visitor
I game a LH M3 460 10.5* with a Tensei Pro White Stiff 60 gram shaft at standard length.

I’d like to test this club because I have been playing a lot over the last 6 months with the M3 and would love the ability to validate the improvements in the M5 side-by-side. I have been a loyal Taylormade user since my D3 collegiate playing days!
0 Kudos
Pdmcrim86
Hi, I currently have a Titleist 907 D2 10.5° driver 460cc. Shaft is graphite design YS-6+ stiff. I will be in the market for a new driver in the next 3 months. I currently have Taylormade m4 irons and love them. Im very happy with the Taylormade product and will definitely be looking at your driver's when making my decision.
0 Kudos
pdeirala
Occasional Visitor
Current Driver: Taylormade M2 460
Loft: 9.5°
Shaft: Fujikura Pro 73 - Stiff - 76g

Would love the opportunity to be a tester. I have a 6.7 index and am always looking for avenues to bring that down. Specifically, I am interested in the Twist Face technology to minimize the effects of toe/heel misses as well as the faster face. If I get chosen, I will be sure to show off to all my fellow golf friends!

Thanks for the opportunity!
0 Kudos
nicksuner
Occasional Visitor
Current Driver:
TaylorMade M1; 8.5 loft; Project X Hzrdos yellow X flex; 63g
0 Kudos
Jjkerr
Occasional Visitor
Cleveland Hibore xls
9.5 degree tour model
Nv 65g green x flex

I am in the market for a new driver after playing this club for so long. In turn, I have hit a few of the newer model clubs and would be great to evaluate the twisted face technology and if it is worth the extra cost vs an older version of the newer clubs out on the market.

Thanks for the opportunity!
0 Kudos
TJI
Occasional Visitor
Current Driver: Cobra S9-1, 9.5 deg, shaft Aldila DVS-HL, Stiff Flex, 55g.

I am intrested in being an early tester for M5 & M6 as I have been spending the winter researching a new driver to purchase by hitting models on the range and trackman. Currently have focused in on the Ping G400 lst, Cobra F8+, and the Titliest TS2 which have produced the best overall feel, distance, low spin and forgiveness. I would love to include the latest TaylorMade models in that mix to pair with my current M2 3wood.
0 Kudos
Robwayne78
I currently have the original M2 driver with a stiff flex and set on 11 degree loft. I’d like the chance to test the new stuff because I’m in the market and have been a loyal Taylormade customer for years.
0 Kudos