2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Highlighted
JSmith24
New Contributor

Currently gaming the Callaway Rogue Sub Zero in 9 degrees standard. Using the Evenflow Blue in a Stiff flex, all options as standard.

This has been a truly amazing driver, and the fact that it's slightly 'fade' biased is a really big plus. Every other club in my bag is a Taylormade club, and I'm relly eager to try and complete the set. I've used the M1 in the past, but I really didn't get along with it. 

I'm really, really hopeful to be selected as a tester, because of how amazingly revolutionary this new M5 driver looks to be. All of the new technology is so intriguing, and the look of the driver is 100% amazing. I'm in love with the matte carbon crown, and that point alone almost convinced me of how epic this new Taylormade driver is. (see what I did there) I missed out on the White Elephant again this year, and hope to win big with Taylormade.

Thank you for the chance to be a part of this.

0 Kudos
Nate
Occasional Visitor
TaylorMade M3 440 with Fujikura Atmos Red 70X.

I’m interested in being an early tester because TaylorMade has been my favorite golf brand for a long time and the M3 is by far the best driver I have ever had, and I’m curious to see the improvements in the M5 and M6!!
0 Kudos
jashton88
Occasional Visitor
Current Driver Model: Ping G400 Max
Loft: 9.5
Shaft: OBAN Kiyoshi Gold
Shaft Flex: 04 Flex (Stiff)
Shaft Weight: 65 Grams

I’m interested in being an early tester since I’m a bit skeptical about getting more ball speed from the hotter face. It’s a bold statement, but I like that TaylorMade is trying to push the limits.

Thanks for the opportunity,

Jeff
0 Kudos
EddieC7
Occasional Visitor
Current Driver: Taylormade M1 460 CC, 9.5° Loft, Project X HZRDUS Black 75 6.0, Golf Pride Z-Cord (+1 Wrap All Over, +2 on Bottom)

I’m interested in being an early tester for the new Taylormade drivers so I can find, hopefully, the best new driver to invest in for myself and also my friends. I am the student captain of Jakes’ Golf Academy in Lone Tree, CO which is the leading junior academy in Colorado with over 50 students and if I could bring in a driver early, we could all test it out a little and hopefully make it our next driver. This would be an amazing opportunity as next year I will be going off to play collegiate golf at West Point and it is soon time for a new driver as mine has been used constantly over the years. Thanks!
0 Kudos
king_pin
Occasional Visitor

2015 Nike Vapor Speed TW 440cc 10.75d | "KingKong" | 44.25" KuroKage Silver tini 70g S-flex

SK: I want to say one word to you. Just one word.

TM: Yes, sir.

SK: Are you listening?

TM: Yes, I am.

SK: Spicy.

Goodbye Friend,

-SK

0 Kudos
DAusti23
I currently play a Taylormade M2 driver, 9.5 (set to 8.25), stock shaft, Stiff, standard weight. I would like to test the M5 because I’ve had my current driver since it first came out and it’s been SOLID, but it’s knicked up and doesn’t sound as good as it used to. A new driver is needed and a new M5 is the driver to replace it.
0 Kudos
Rnolen123
Occasional Visitor
Hi,

I currently game Taylormade M3 10.5 set at 8.5 with a Tour Ad Mt 6x (65g) I would love to test the new club, who wouldn't? Lol. It's winter here in the pacific northwest, but I have an indoor range with flightscope X3. I got nothing but time to test. I'm currently testing driver shafts with my M3, always searching for more. Smiley Happy. Other than that, I like cheese, bacon an long moonlit walks on the beach.
0 Kudos
dmeda19
Occasional Visitor
Taylormade M2 2017 10.5 degree
Aldila NV 2KXV Orange 65 Stiff 65g

I would be interested in testing this driver because I am a dedicated TMG user. I also would like to see how the twist face compares to my driver that was just prior to the invention of Twist Face. The most important thing I would like to see is how this increases speed. After all, increased club head speed > higher ball speeds > more distance. Shortening the course makes the game that much easier and since I was finally put in a driver shaft that made sense for me I was able to do that. This led to my best year of golf yet and lowest handicap since I’ve began playing. I’ve done product testing for other brands before and provide legitimate feedback. If possible, I would prefer to get the driver before my upcoming trip this week where I’m playing 4 rounds down in Naples.

Cheers to another year of golf!
0 Kudos
Afeagle2
Occasional Visitor
Good evening team Taylormade
Current model: M2 460cc. 9,5 degree
Shaft: Rogue 110msi 70 grams 3.1 stiff

Thank you for the opportunity to be an early tester for the new innovative M5/M6 drivers. It would be an honor to be part of a team of passionate and competitive golfers striving for continuous development while providing critical feedback for the relentless focus to better the golf experience, distance/score and product. The taylormade brand is a staple for innovation in the construction of golf equipment. This chance will help with my golf problem.
0 Kudos
Jstang
I was a huge fan of the 2016 M1 and M2 drivers. They looked the part, sounded and felt great and flat out performed. I still have a 2016 M2 9.5 with Kuro Kage Dual Core 60 TX shaft that I game as well as a 9.5 Titleist TS3 w/ Evenflow T1100 65g 6.5.

The new M5 and M6 lineup looks great and I would love to see how they perform against the original M2 driver and my TS3. I play at least a round of golf per week and have a SkyTrak for comparative analysis between the three drivers.

The idea of making all of the drivers as fast as possible by tightening some of the manufacturing tolerances is brilliant and I would be thrilled to be selected as a product tester and provide thorough feedback. Thanks for the opportunity!

0 Kudos