2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

THVMP
Team Taylormade,

Currently I game:

Titleist 913 D2
10.5 head in the “D4” position
Diamana S+ 62g Stiff Flex, Tipped 1/2”

I’m intrigued because I have yet to find a driver that has beaten out my current driver. I have owned Nike, Taylormade and Callaway drivers but continue to return to the 913. I’m on my second head after the first cracked 3 years ago. I play RSI TP irons and love your wedges, I’m just waiting to be convinced to jump in on your drivers. #convinceme

0 Kudos
Tapnpar
Occasional Visitor
M1 driver w 65 gram voodoo shaft or oban purple both stiff.
As a 51 year old, I play to a 9 handicap. I would love to test the M5 as I'm always tweaking my driver trying to squeeze more out of it. Winter training with weights and yoga help, but at some point technology makes a difference. As a life long TaylorMade guy, I'm ready to try new technology.
0 Kudos
NickMuellerGolf
Cobra F7, Fujikura Pro 60, Regular Flex. I’m really interested in testing out the new M5 or M6 because I’m a huge fan of the taylormade company and all of their clubs. I’ve always loved the feel of the faces on the M series in general. I loved the look when I saw what they looked like in the Sentry TOC. In all, I would just be blessed to be able to test your clubs. It would definitely be a dream come true.
0 Kudos
JamMac79
Occasional Visitor

Currently running a 2016 M1, 10 degree, 63g Matrix Radix stiff flex shaft.

I've been hitting TaylorMade since I bought my first "new to me" R7. In the past few years I've begun to take this awesome game way more seriously. Through lessons and practice, practice, practice I've managed to bring my HDCP down from well over 20 to a respectable 11ish. With that improved golf game I feel like it's now okay to start buying upgraded equipment.

Plus I'm a brand whore who likes nice things.

I also have access to a Sky Track for a full review. Thanks for the opportunity.

Jamie MacDonald

Saskatchewan, Canada

0 Kudos
Jmontoya24
Cobra King F7+
9.5 degree Loft
Stiff shaft 66g

I am interested in testing the M5/M6 because why not. Playing as much golf as I do I am always trying to get any edge possible when it comes to my game. I love my cobra the feel behind it however I have a couple of buddies that love their M1/M2 only negative is I cannot swing them to really get a feel because they are both wrong handed. I would love to get swings with this and really see how it feels off the club face. I want to see if Taylormade can steal my interest or if Cobra will keep it another year.
0 Kudos
Lavya
Current driver
Taylormade M2 2017 fujikira 56 gram regular flex(default shaft)
I really love taylormade woods, I am a junior golfer in India, I would be really humbled if I could be the part to the next evolution in driver technology.
Love from India
Lavya
#Team Taylormade
0 Kudos
Highlighted
bdrake25
Visitor

Current driver model: Nike Vapor Fly Driver

Loft: Adjustable loft, but typicall 9.5*

Shaft: Mitsubishi Rayon Tensei CK Series 57g

Flex: Stiff

Shaft weight: 50 grams

I would greatly be interested in the opportunity to test the new M5 and/or M6 driver. I am very curious to see if the new Speed Injected Twist Face would help with this inconsistency, as with my current drive I tend to not hit as straight as I would like. Most of my golfing career I have used TaylorMade drivers, starting with the R9 and most recently the SLDR, and overall TaylorMade has always proved to be the most consistent drivers I ever hit, and I still use them as my current fairway woods. I am always fascinated with the most innovative products so I like to try new technologies out, and even with this urge to try new things, I find myself always back to TaylorMade for its consistency and especially its feel off the tee. 

0 Kudos
Golfdude528
Occasional Visitor
I'm currently gaming a Callaway Rogue Sub Zero 9 degree with a 75g X flex Evenflow blue shaft. I'm always looking to improve my driving accuracy and distance. Is this the driver that can do that? I'd like to find out.
0 Kudos
Jzollmann
Current rig: cobra F6, 60g Kuro Kage Silver dual core TiNi Proto in Tour stiff flex. Interested in filing back to TM after my old R11 days. Also think my game, consisting mostly of bombs into the woods can help tap into the Sasquatch golf market.
0 Kudos
Paul_Golf_

Curent Driver Model: Taylormade M3, 10.5, Fujikura Atmos Red 5, Stiff Flex, 55G, 45.75"

To have the honor of testing the new M5&M6 drivers would be a opportunity of a life time. My first set of golf clubs were back in 2012 when my father, who sadly passed away shortly after from cancer, gave me a set of Taylormade RocketBallz was the first step into being a lifetime Taylormade Customer. I upgraded in 2017&2018 when I started playing competive golf with the M2 and both M3&M4.

I have tried many other brands but none have come close to the feel and forgivness Taylormade gives me. Due to upgrading the past two years to the newest drivers, I have seen a difference in my game by switching from my M2 and M3&M4; and switching to the M5&M6, I have no doubt that my ball speed and distance will increase as I believe in the new technology that is being produced. A couple months ago, you guys came to my Country Club that I am a member at and also work at, and almost every member bought new clubs; I bet if I were to be able to get the chance to test the new drivers I would influence the members to possibly upgrade this year as well; as I have already got people talking about switching.

Thank you Taylormade for the opportunity you are giving us to have a chance to test your great new products for this upcoming year.

#TeamTaylorMade

0 Kudos