2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Highlighted
USNAVYGOLFER
New Contributor
Current driver: Taylormade M4 8.5 Graphite Design tour AD VR 6S

I'm Rich, Active duty navy guy Born and raised in NC but stationed here in San Diego. I'm an 4 HDCP who plays about 2-3 times/week all over and at all military courses so I could promote your product plus I never get chosen for this stuff but hey it doesn't stop me from entering. God bless and thanks for your time and support. Honor Courage and Commitment
0 Kudos
Neezo
Hi. Currently I’m using a TM R15 9.5 loft and a speeder 57 evolution shaft which is stif flex. I’ve played mizuno irons and callaway woods for a long time but started making the switch to Taylor Made when the R15 came out. The tech and clubs and e come to none. Currently playing the R15 driver, M2 3 wood, RBZ hybrid, and M3 irons. I’m just an average golfer (low teens handicap)Each TM club I add is more forgiving when miss hit when not playing a lot yet can still move the ball and hit shaped shots when playing well.
0 Kudos
Jschlecht011
Occasional Visitor
My current driver setup is something I was just fitted for and haven’t actually been able to test yet!
I have TM M3 9.5 set to “lower” weights std. the shaft I was fitted for is Mitsubishi C6 50g S flex.

I’m interested in being a tester because I just got a high quality fitting from Club Champion and would love to be able to put the new injected trust face up against the original twist face. I look forward to hitting more fairways with the added forgiveness and more importantly, further down those fairways!
0 Kudos
Ajt_golf
Model: Cobra King LTD
Loft: 10.5 degrees
Shaft: Project X HZRDUS Black
Shaft flex: Stiff (6.0)
Shaft weight: 62 g

I hit the TaylorMade R7 Superquad for 7 years until I finally bought the Cobra King LTD. I loved the consistency of that club and its performance was fantastic even late into its lifetime. With the emergence of TwistFace and now the Injected TwistFace, I have been extemely eager to hit the TaylorMade drivers. As a PhD student at MIT, I can appreciate the simplicity of gathering data and implementing the changes that resulted in TwistFace. It’s an elegant solution and I’d be ecstatic to try these clubs. Thank you for your consideration
0 Kudos
JCUS33
Occasional Visitor
I am gaming the Nike Vapor Pro, it’s on the neutral 8.5* setting, the shaft is a Diamana Blueboard S+PLUS 60, which is 64 grams.
The reason why I’d love the opportunity to be an early tester would be to see the phenomenal differences in the new technology that TaylorMade has be on the forefront. Plus, with such an older driver, I’d love to see where my driver game could go with what TaylorMade has to offer compared to the Nike driver has given me over the last 4 years, which is 285-300 yards. So I can only imagine the numbers I could put out with something so new and revolutionary.
0 Kudos
Twistyface
New Contributor

I would be glad to be involved in early testing for the TaylorMade M5/M6. I currently game TaylorMade M4 10.5 and i love it! All my friends expect me to get the newest driver every year. I was the first in my group with the M1 and followed it with the M2. At least 5 guys in our golf group bought one of the two drivers because of me! I Love my M4 and i can’t wait to get fitted for my new driver. Not sure if it will be the M5 or the M6, but i will be getting one of the two. I won’t even try any other brand. My current driver is the M4 10.5 fujikara shaft from my M2. I play at least 4 times a week and play at several clubs! It would be an honor to test and give feedback. I would provide video feedback as well for your review. Thank you and have a great day

0 Kudos
TMFlexing84
Taylormade M3 440CC 9 degree with Mitubishi Tensei Pro Orange 70 gram shaft.

For me it’s simple really, I like hitting past my friends, when I hear it’s longer I WANT! 👀⛳️💪🏻
0 Kudos
stras2000
M3 stock stiff shaft. 10.5 lift. I’m a loyal tm guy. The whole bag is tm including balls. M5 looks great
0 Kudos
Saddiebaby
M3, 9.5 ,graphite design IZ 7x

Huge fan, grip it and rip it.. golf all over the world.. would love to represent a great brand!
0 Kudos
Matty_ic3
Currently playing the SLDR, 10.5 with the Fujikara speeder 57 shaft. I’ve used this driver for the past 5 seasons or so and am definitely looking to upgrade this spring. I picked up the game of golf after college in 2013, following my time playing baseball and have been hooked ever since. The only clubs I’ve ever used have been Taylormades and I never plan on changing course. It’s a great product, with an even better brand behind it that connects with players across all skill levels. I’d love to give this driver a shot and work it into my bag for 2019!
0 Kudos