2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

notac3030

Current Driver M1 (2017) 9.5 degree with Mitsubishi CK Pro Orange Tensei TX 70 gram

Would love to be a tester to compare how much of a difference two + years makes in golf technology. I'd also like to see if the M5 or M6 would help me get my spin number down. Currently averaging 173 mph ball speed with 2600-2800 RPM on Trackman with TP5X ball. Definitely losing distance to spin and would love to see how the new technology helps with that problem as well as the ball speed increase.

It would really be an honor to be an early tester and report back to Taylormade in detail about my comparison between the M1 and M5 or M6, plus it might give a good comparison point for other higher swing speed players.

Possible M5 or M6 with the new TP5X ball sounds like an explosive combination!

0 Kudos
Piercebraun7
Occasional Visitor
I currently play an M3 with a Tensei White CK shaft stiffness is TX 70 grams. It’d be super fun to not only try the new M5 but also be able to feel like I was part of the process with the release of these clubs. Hope to help out.
-Pierce
0 Kudos
Treyman10
Titleist 917 D3 9.5* Diamond 60 g X-stiff. I loved the M3 but didn’t really have the money to get it. I got my driver from a friend with some connections for really cheap. I would love to try the newer products because I liked the M3 so much. This is a great opportunity you all have given us, and would love to be able to try this out! Thanks!
0 Kudos
Heyitsben5
Visitor
Currenty play a 2016 M1, 10.5, Fujikura Vista Pro, Stiff, 65

Currently play TM through the bag (and have for years). Loved my M1 and have been looking to upgrade to the M5 this year based upon all the positive reviews I have seen online.
0 Kudos
Primetime801
Occasional Visitor
Currently Playing:
Titleist 917D2; 9.5 loft; Fujikura Speeder 765 Evolution II; Ts-X-flex; 65 grams.

I am interested in being an early tester because I am very excited to see and test out what taylormade has come up with this time. The past driver that Taylormade came out with was revolutionary, and I cannot imagine the impact that this new one will have. Being able to compare it to the driver I have currently I think would definitely be an interesting test. I have only played a few other Taylormade drivers in the past and was pleased with the products that were produced, but am very interested in finding out what I think of them now. I am intrigued with the technology that Taylormade has produced in these new driver and am very interested in see how they would improve my game. The improvement that has been seen with the professionals using these new clubs is astonishing, even at the level that they swing the club these still improved their game. Overall I am just excited and interested in see how Taylormade has worked to improve the game of golf and revolutionizing the equipment used to play.

0 Kudos
I’m currently playing a Nike Vapor Speed,9.5-10.5 depending on the day, Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki Z 50 shaft, Stiff Flex.

I’m interested in testing the new M5/M6 Driver due to a recent round using an M3. I’ve loved my Nike since the first day I took the plastic off on the range, but this experience made me question my entire golf existence! While in Arizona over holiday I had the opportunity to swing a full set of Taylor Made clubs. I’ve never hit a new driver with so much confidence in my life...it felt like I had been swinging this club for years. The sweet spot was easy to find, and the miss hits could be sold as relatively decent shots. After that one round I’m sold on the product that Taylor Made has supplied. One way or another i’ll be making the switch! Having the opportunity to try this product and give great feed back before it hits the market seems like an exciting opportunity!

Thank you for your consideration,

Trevor
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Golfislife
New Contributor
I currently swing a M3 440 10' with a fujikura pro 73 S. I honestly dont see how the M5 can be that much better and more forgiving then the M3.I have never had a driver more forgiving and long as my M3.The M5 is definitely more sexy looking!
0 Kudos
Randoman24
Currently playing Taylormade RBZ 9.5° stiff shaft. 460cc graphite shaft.

As to why I'm interested is because I freaking love golf as does everyone but over the past year I've dropped my handicap down from 24 to 14 and want too keep getting better. My driver is the only club in my bag that is at least 2 or 3 years old now and is in rough shape and would like to try out if the new technology coming out is truly better. I practice about 12 hours a week at the range so plenty of time to test out y'all's new driver.
0 Kudos
slate104
New Contributor

5m ago
Current driver: M3 440 - 9* - TENSEI WHITE 60 - Stiff - 76g

I’d love to get the chance to try this driver out. I’ve been working with a swing coach for the last 2 months, and have improved every aspect of my game. We feel that there’s still some more juice we can squeeze out of my drives, but it’s likely I should make an equipment change. I got super excited when I saw your announcement, and my whole bag is TaylorMade. I’m on the trackman 2x a week, and can provide great side by side comparisons along with pro critique by my coach. Thank you so much for considering me.
0 Kudos
ParBirdDouble

I game an M4, 9.5*, with a HZRDUS X Yellow 6.5/76g shaft.

I would love to test the new series because I have been using my M4 since last February (~100 rounds) and can offer a lot of solid feedback. I play a lot, take lessons, and in the 1.5 years I’ve been golfing I’m down to a 9 handicap with a 4 set as my goal for 2019.

Y’all rock and I’d love to help however I can.

Best,

Steven Vazquez

0 Kudos