2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Jfie2q
Occasional Visitor
Taylormade M1 460 10.5 loft higher loft setting on the shaft fujikura pro 60 stuff shaft. I love the taylormade brand and always have I had the r7 driver forever thinking the technology couldn't get any better until I got the m1 and wow was blown away immediately on the range trying it out, and I can't see how you could out do this driver! So I'm real curious on what makes the M5 and M6 so special. Thanks for the opportunity
0 Kudos
Mathiasa1998

Currently gaming:

Callaway Rogue 9.5* (set to about 10.5*)

Graphite Design AD-DI 7x

Previously gamed Taylormade R15 for about 2.5 years. 

Very interested in testing either of the new Taylormade drivers as the new technology intrigued me with how the drivers are injected with a substance to slow the face down to hit the exactly allowed mark. I think that this could be revolutionary as in the past I would guess every driver has tried to push as close to the 0.83 mark as possible. I currently play competitive golf and would definitely consider putting the drive in use in competition if it lives up to the expectations, which I do not doubt.

0 Kudos
ThomasCoy
Occasional Visitor
Driver: Callaway Epic
Loft: 9 degree (+1 to 10 degrees)
Shaft: Kuro Kage XTS tipped 1”
Weight: 70 grams

I am currently playing the Callaway epic and I am playing in my dad’s member guest in February. I would love a chance to test out the M5 prior to playing in the member guest to see if the injected twist face can give me more consistency off the tee.
0 Kudos
ElTigreGOAT
Occasional Visitor

Driver - Taylormade Burner Superfast TP - 9 degrees

Shaft - Graphite Design Tour AD - DI-6x - 66.5g weight

Yes, you read that correctly.  I am still hitting the Burner Superfast TP from 2010 because it is the best driver I have ever hit.  I hit that driver from 2010-2017 until I cracked the face (clearly due to my brut force I deliver to the ball) and was forced to get another driver.  I then got on eBay and bought another one for $25 and put my Graphite Design shaft back in it.  I love it.  I have always had good trackman numbers with it and just never wanted to part ways with it and start experimenting with drivers.

However, with that being said, I've come to the realization that technology may have passed me by and it's time for an upgrade.  I have always had nothing but Taylormade woods and am eager to try the new equipment.  I am a former college golfer (10 years ago), and am still obsessed with the game.  I feel like I'll be able to give good, honest feedback from a lower handicap player's perspective.  

So in essence.  Please pick me.  

0 Kudos
Jake-Sitterle
My current driver model is a TaylorMade m4 8.5 degree with an adila RIP 70 gram x flex shaft. I would love to be an early tester for the m5 and m6 drivers because I have been using TaylorMade drivers since the original m1 and have never felt a reason to switch to anything but another TaylorMade!!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
ChiChi
Occasional Visitor
Current gamer: Taylormade M3 460 9.5, Aldila Xtorision Copperhead 70TX, 44.5”, D2.

Bad timing as usual since I just upgraded my old driver (titliest 910 D2) to the Taylormade M3 just 3 months ago. I’m loving the twistface technology as I’ve seen an increase in FIR which has always been a problem for me. I would love to test the new Taylormade M5 with the injected twistface that maximizes COR for each individual club head. From all of the early reviews; everyone seems to be gaining ball speed while lower spin. I want in on the action!
0 Kudos
Golfmuscles20
Currently playing (or was playing) Titilest 917 10.5 Driver before it broke on me. It was a Fujikura Speeder 64 gram Stiff shaft 45.5 niches long. I’d love to hit the Taylormade M5. I want the experience of controlling the spin rate off of the tee and if it’s good enough for five of my favorite golfers, Tiger, Rory, DJ, Jason Day and John Rahm, then it must be good for me.
ajdedios
I currently have a M3 440 9* with a Diamana Blue Board 6Og TX Flex and a 1 inch tipping. I am a 3 handicap looking to get back down to a 1 and maybe better, if I could get a day off work! I would love to be a tester, honestly, because I don't really think you could have made the M3 any better. I have had plenty of drivers in the past, and have never had more confidence with a driver like I do now. I seriously doubt you made it better. Prove me wrong.
RobYeaks
Current: M4 9.5, Fujikura Speeder 661 Evolution II, X Flex, 67-ish gram playing weight.

Have had the M4 for about a year and love the control and better dispersion. Big fan of Twistface and interested to see how an M5 or M6 could help with ballspeed on miss-hits or not in the center of the face. I play all over the greater DC, VA, and MD area and play down to about a 3-5 HDCP.
Pepechau
Using M2 (2016), stiff shaft 9.5 loft. Stock weight (65 grams I think?)

Would be great to try the new technology as I love Taylormade clubs. Would be awesome to see how much more distance I can get, and how straight I can make it! I am also golfing in Arizona for MY BIRTHDAY this month but am from Washington, so would be great to see how it does in warm and cold weather!

Thanks for the opportunity and great products!
0 Kudos