2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Chiefyarbs91
Occasional Visitor
I currently game a 10.5° 2016 M1 with a UST Mamiya ATTAS3 5S (stiff/59g).

I’m interested in testing both the M5 & M6. First off, simply to see how they’ve improved. I’ve had a weird last 5 years with drivers going from an RBZ, to Aeroburner Mini, to just an M2 3W as longest club, finally into an M1 I picked up off the used rack. I’d been to the 2017 TM Demo Day at a local shop and got fitted for an M2 with either the stock stiff shaft or a Hzrdus Black stiff shaft, but didn’t have they money to buy new. So got lucky to find my current M1 and shaft that fit similarly. Though the few skymarks and a bit of paint cracking that came with it are a bit annoying. Love the feel of the M1 which makes me also interested in the new line as I hear people saying that about both models in part due to the face injection. The M5 would compare most to my current M1, which is a fairway finder, but as someone who could use an extra 5-10 yards of carry & was originally fit/recommended the M2... I feel like the forgiveness of the M6 could be something I’m looking for to add to my game. Especially since I don’t fiddle with the tracks much as I tend to view it as the Indian not the arrow and the tracks are better help to higher level golfers that have more consistent swing path & strike location.
tylergarder
Occasional Visitor

Currently gaming a 2017 M2 Driver 10.5, Stiff Fukjikura 56 Pro.

I beleive my game (12-15 Hdcp, ability to take a driver out to 300+ yards) is the perfect test sample for this driver. I have been utilizing Taylormade drivers and fairway woods since before ever breaking 90 and I truly beleive in TM technology. In my honest opinon Taylormade products have aided in the dropping of scores. I am interested to see how this new enhanced speed injected twist face can help your average golfer drop into single digits, and I beleive I am just that.

0 Kudos
chasegregory9
M3 9.5* w/ Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei 70 gram X-Flex Shaft

I watched the Sentry TOC and the Taylormade team (Rory, DJ, Rahm, Day) killing the new driver. Rors’ ball speed numbers were upwards of 188+!

I need this type of ball speed increase! I play nothing but Taylormade Woods, so would be extremely proud to test and promote the new M5!

Thanks guys

Chase Gregory
info@buttacuttsgolf.com
0 Kudos
Beej2

Current Driver:

Callaway Rogue Sub Zero

Loft: 9 degrees

Shaft: Project X Even Flow Blue 65 gram

Flex: Stiff

A year ago I was convinced the new technology in my current driver was the best fit for my game.  After a year of seeing the performance of my friends and competitors Taylormade drivers, I think it is time to reevaluate. The new technology used in the M5/6 drives has me very interested in seeing how the drivers feel and out perform current equipment.  As a competitive amateur scratch golfer, I spend a few days a week working on and fine tuning my game with the TrackMan monitoring system.  With my golf experience and feel for the game and other equipment, I think I could be a good, valuable equipment tester. I would love the opportunity to be an early tester of the newest Taylormade M5/6 drivers.

Thank you for your consideration.

0 Kudos
Surf3soc
Hello, I currently have the original 2016 M1 460cc 10 degree loft driver with the Aldila Rogue 110 MSI 70 gram Tour Stiff shaft. I would love to be an early tester for the M6 Driver because this new technology is exactly what my golf game needs. I am a 6 handicap and average about 270 off the tee and with the twist face technology eliminating my toe-hook miss and the speed injection helping to increase my distance a few yards....this club will single handily get me to that next level that I am looking for. My first three wood was the Burner buble shaft when I was 12 years old and have been a huge fan of Taylormade woods ever since!

Thanks,
Shawn B.
0 Kudos
Fgomez32
Ping G stiff 10.5 Alta 55 graphite
I have always wanted to use a taylormade driver and it has been trouble affording one.
0 Kudos

Chris and Team Taylormade,

I am a Team Taylormade player and have been my whole golf career. I started early on the burners and R9 + R11. I recently was playing the P790's and using an M2 Driver (Fujikura Pro XLR8 56, Stiff, 10.5) and was absolutely loving it. 

However, two weeks ago I sent my clubs via FedEx and an awful thing happend - the truck caught fire as did my clubs. FedEx could care less and barely acknowledged that I lost over 4K worth of clubs. I wanted to call this out as I currently am rebuilding my bag and think I would make an excellent tester. 

I went and purchased the P760's two weeks ago and have been waiting to try the new M5 and M6. I loved the M3 demo I was hitting when I had to rent clubs at Doral in Miami. I'm a perfect tester - as I am a 7 handicap, love the game (and taylormade) and I am a VP/Director of Social Media at an agency in St. Louis. I love content and would create stories, posts and document my testing and provide it back to you and your team. 

I want to say that I think you guys do an incredible job pushing the envelope on social and getting fans involved. If chosen, I'd start using this example in my presentations I do around the country. 

I also wanted to add a link of some of my content so you can get a feel for who I am: http://moosylvaniaftp.com/_YSugXy8vuVO7qR. 

I know that I'm new to the community but have been a loyal advocate for years and would absolutely cherish the opportunity to be an early tester. 

Thank you for your consideration, 

Andrew 

Gyro25
Occasional Contributor
Currently I game a 9.5* 2017 M2 with a PX hzrdus black 6.0, cut down 1/2" I believe. Per a fitting I did I should actually hit a 10.5 with an xstiff shaft, but the black is stout enough to be be close enough.

I've always been a fan of TaylorMade drivers, and this next installment brings a lot of tech that will help a lot of golfers. I'm looking to upgrade from my 2017 M2 to something that will get me consistency and find more fairways.

I've done product reviews before (mowtly on non-golf items to be honest) and would surely share my thoughts and experience with the online forums I participate in.

Thanks for the opportunity!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
taj14052

Current Driver: TaylorMade RocketBallz RBZ Stage 2, 10.5*, Fuji Fuel 60 TPW, Regular

I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to be an early tester of one of the new M5 or M6 drivers and would take full advantage! I have always been a huge fan of TaylorMade products, but have only had limited opportunities to buy and use them. Being an early tester for a new M5 or M6 driver would be a great opportunity to get firsthand experience with the game's newest and most advanced technology, and share my experiences as an average golfer to other golfers.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
mholtshouser

Wow, what a tragic story!  Get this guy a driver.

0 Kudos