2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

conradharting
My name is Conrad Harting. I’m currently playing the Callaway XR 16, 9.5 loft, Speeder Evolution 565 shaft, stiff flex, 60g. I’m a mid handicapper and driving accuracy is something I’ve been working on improving. My uncle has the M1 and swears by it. My goals this year are to hit at least 60% of fairways, and improve my short game from last year. From what I’ve read, the twist face technology could help my off center hits and help bring my game to the next level. I’d LOVE the opportunity to test the new Taylormade M5/M6 drivers, and already think they look amazing! Please select me as a tester! Thank you. - Conrad Harting
0 Kudos
JimRogers

Current Driver SLDR 9.5 degree 460cc. Fujikura speeder 57 Stiff flex 57 Grams. 64 yrs,old 16 Hcp playing 1-2 times every week. have demoed M1 and M3 drivers and found improvementds in distance and accuracy. Would like to see if the M5 does even better.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dcmiv97
New Contributor
I use the standard stiff shaft 10.5 loft and I would like to try the m6 because I currently use the newer m2 but the off centered hits have been driving me insane. I have been aiming so far left that it looks like I’m aiming it there.
0 Kudos
Elijahwallace_
I’m still swinging a Nike Vapor Fly Pro with a stiff fujikura shaft. I love that thing, but it’s time for an upgrade!
0 Kudos
Sbindi11
I currently have a m3 460 driver. I play an x-stiff black hzrdous shaft. I am military stationed in Hawaii an play atleast two rounds a week with a day or so at the range mid week. Would love to give feedback on the new tm driver!
0 Kudos
Tdorner
I am playing a taylormade tp burner driver 9.5 with the stock Tp x flex shaft. I have always loved the TaylorMade drivers and have hit my current driver so good I haven’t felt the need to change. However I would love to try something with this new technology. Could be game changing even for a lower handicap like me.
0 Kudos
Rtfor3
Nike Vr straight fit 9.5 50 gram diamana stiff shaft

I am about a 3-4 handicapper, but due to college expenses have had little ability to update clubs over the years. I believe this has directly hurt my golf game as I have recently played with a friends m3 xstiff 60g and have seen 25+ yards plus increased accuracy off the tee. Because of this I believe it would be a great opportunity to try the new m5 with an xstiff shaft.
Thank you for the consideration
Ryan turner
0 Kudos
Matttjr
Current driver- TaylorMade Superfast
Loft 9.5
Shaft- oem stiff shaft

Why I should test: I am on my third Superfast driver because I feel nothing has come close to being as amazing as this bomber you’ve produced. I average 300+ yards with this bad mamma jamma, and a top drive of 350 which was complimented by the foursome on the green that it landed 20 yards away from. I’m currently taking lessons to maximize even more distance from my drive with one of the top 100 golf coaches in the nation and would love to record hard diagnostics of what this new technology can do, and report back to you.
0 Kudos
mikeanz
Occasional Visitor
Current Head: TaylorMade M1, 9.5, 440cc
Shaft: Matrix Ozik 7M3 Black Tie, 72g
Ive always been a big fan of TaylorMade drivers, but a few pro friends of mine have been pushing me to try other brands. I'd love to compare the new ones to what is currently out on the market now.
0 Kudos
Tamendler
Currently have Taylor Made RBZ stiff shaft, 10.5.

I would love to be an early tester due to the fact I truly love the Taylor made products (have a full set). I have tried other drivers I.e ping and Calloway. I always find myself coming back to Taylormade.
0 Kudos