2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Robert_Russo4
Occasional Visitor
Current driver model: Taylormade SLDR S
Loft: 10 degrees
Shaft: Fujikura
Shaft flex: stiff
Shaft weight: 57 grams
I've been playing Taylormade woods, irons, and my putter for years and absolutely love each and every club I have made by Taylormade. My first set of good irons were the Taylormade rocket bladez, and I later bought Taylormade PSI's, which showed me how much Taylormade was improving it's clubs over the years. My SLDR driver is getting a little out dated now, and I have hit the M3 and M4 drivers, which I think is by far the best driver on the market right now. Seeing how Taylormade has made progress over the years, I can't even imagine how good the M5 and M6 drivers will be, which is why I would love to be an early tester for one of these drivers.
0 Kudos
Frankfam11
Occasional Visitor
I currently use a King Cobra F8 10.5 degree driver with a Project X HZRDUS Yellow 65 gram shaft XStiff shaft.

It’s been a few years since I’ve used a Taylormade driver (last Taylormade driver was an R7), but it looks like you guys have really upped your game so I am REALLY excited to try this driver.
0 Kudos
caj4au

Ping G400 LST 10* with HZRDUS Smoke 6.0 or Kuro Kage Silver 60 TiNi Prototype Tour Stiff.

I am a 2 handicap and have had the G400 LST 10* in the bag now for 2 plus years.  It is very accurate, very forgiving and plenty long enough.  While it has been in the bag, I tried three M4 drivers in different set ups and lofts as well as 1 M3.   I really like how the Taylormade drivers look and feel, the last series just couldn't knock the Ping out of the bag.  If given the opportunity, I would love to try out the M6 model to see how the injected twist face compares in the forgiveness arena.  I would love to be able to find a G400 replacement from the Taylormade M family!  Thank you very much for offering this solid opportunity!

0 Kudos
DerekDoz
Occasional Visitor
Current Driver- Titleist 9.5 Degree 915D2 with an Aldila Tour ATX 65g 3.5 Stiff Flex Shaft.

Hi Chris!

Thanks for the opportunity to hopefully be an early tester to what I feel is the most advanced equipment in golf today!

This is the year I committed to upgrade my golf equipment! I’m currently playing with Titleist AP2 712 Irons and the above listed Driver. I will not lie when I say that I have always been a fan of Titleist. I have just been very comfortable with the look and feel of their equipment. That was until I put a 19 Degree RBZ Hybrid in my bag last year in place of my Titleist Hybrid. From the first swing I could not believe the difference in distance and feel compared to the Titleist. It was so easy and effortless to hit it long and straight! I’m 53 years old. I have a 5.4 handicap with a higher than average swing speed. I added 10-15 yards distance with your Hybrid over the Titleist. It was eye opening!! Well...I’m happy to say that I just purchased a set of P790 Irons and an M3 460 9.5 Degree Driver with a Tensi White Stiff Shaft. I also added a Burner 3W to replace my Titleist 3W when the face caved in at the range. I have not received my Driver yet as I ordered it online. I’m absolutely stoked on my Taylor Made equipment purchase! To have the opportunity to be an Early Product Tester for the M5 and M6 Driver would be amazing! I’m a Firefighter and I live in Carlsbad Ca. so I would have plenty of time to dedicate to testing and product feedback if selected. Anyway...thanks again for the opportunity Chris. It would be an honor to be selected. Can’t wait to get my new 790’s and M3 dialed in!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
PaytonRay
New Contributor

I currently play a M4 9.5 Tensei White TX 70g. I would love to test the new M5 and provide feedback to other golfers who are considering the transition from the M3/M4 series. As a 1.7 handicap, I think that consistent strikes will be helpful to explain the benefits when there is a slight mi**bleep** with the twist face. Thank you for the opportunity.

0 Kudos
DSchryve22
Occasional Visitor

Current Driver:

Ping G5 10.5 degree with Grafalloy Prolaunch Blue 65g Regular Shaft

I would love to be an early tester to see how much the driver market has changed. I just switched to TaylorMade M4 irons and I couldn't be happier.  My brother raves about his M1 driver and I would like to see what all the hype is about.  I want to see how the new twist face would change the way a driver hits and feels.

#TeamTaylorMade

0 Kudos
ashpatel4
Occasional Visitor

Hello there,

I currently play with a Callaway Rogue 9.5, Stiff flex, 65 g driver, -1” in length. All my irons/wedges are Taylormade RSI 2’s, stock steel shafts/length.

I would be interested in playing a TM M5 or even M6 driver to understand the big differences between the driver as it relates to clubhead design. I often hear there is a better visual feeling on all black matte finished drivers, and while TM previously has marketed all white driver heads (RBZ series), it’s recent shift in the M series has attracted me back to the driver it’s marketing now.

I am a 14 handicap, and play often throughout the summer. Thank  you for the opportunity!

0 Kudos
jonmurry15
Occasional Visitor
Current Driver: Ping G400 Max
9.5*, Alta 55 gram shaft Stiff.

I had the M2 (the second edition) after it first came out, but was stolen this past summer and my distance has been significantly shorter with the new setup. I’m a single digit handicap and know my swing and game very well, and would offer good insight as an amateur playing the munis.
0 Kudos
samakin
Occasional Visitor

Dear good people of Taylormade,

I would love to test out the new M5 & M6 drviers! I am currently playing a 2016 M1 9.5 degree 460cc with a Fujikura Speeder, 60 gram stiff shaft (on the hunt for a 60-65 gram X-stiff). I have been a Taylormade driver guy since I first hit my old R9 Super-Tri over six years ago, and I am super excited about the opportunity to try the Speed Injected Twist Face. I'm no pro (9 Handicap), but I would love to test out the M5 & M6 as a representative of the muni-golfers out there just trying to get better. I live in Dallas, Texas, so I'll have access to some good weather, plenty of range balls, and time on the course to give the best feedback I can!

Thanks for you time,

Sam Makin

0 Kudos
JPlocic
New Contributor

PS - I live in the Atlanta area and play year-round at The Crooked Creek Club so testing would start the day I receive it!

0 Kudos