2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Robhogenkamp
Current driver:
TaylorMade JetSpeed 9.5 degree TaylorMade Matrix Velox T 49 X-stiff

I am interested in being a tester because I have swung a TaylorMade driver since I started playing golf. I love the feel, design, and technology that TaylorMade uses in all of their clubs. I have always hit it long but not always straight. The Twist Face technology will allow me to let it rip without hesitation.

#TeamTaylorMade

Rob
0 Kudos
Josh2403
Callaway rouge - regular flex, 10.5, 65g evenflow project x shaft.
I would like to be an early tester to see the new technology that you guys at Taylormade are using and to give you honest feedback about your new clubs and to try out some of the other brands because I’m mainly callaway.
Thanks from Josh
0 Kudos
GolfGuy319
Occasional Visitor
I would love to be an early tester for the new M5 and M6 driver. I’ve always liked the look and feel of TaylorMade’s equipment and I would love to see how good the new M5 driver is.
I currently use a M3 driver and I love how consistent off the tee I am with it. I am very interested to see if the new M5 driver will deliver more distance with its new speed injected twist face for me and if it will have the same consistency that I have come to rely on.
Handicap: 5.4
Driver: M3 10.5 (1 click lower for loft)
Shaft: Fujikura pro 53 grams stiff flex (blue writing)
0 Kudos
Djhayes1018
Currently using a rocketballz 2 driver stiff shaft standard length and have been thinking a lot about buying a twistface driver. I'd love a chance to test the new one because I love all the Taylor made equipment and golf every chance I can. I've tried the m2 but have not tried the twist face yet so I'm very excited
0 Kudos
Harringtonsg3
Occasional Visitor
Driver -M3 9.5 degree
Shaft is a ProjectX Pxv 6.5 X Stiff, 52 Grams

Growing up TaylorMade has consistingly been the driver my brothers and I have fought over when it came time for my father to get a new Taylormade. In years past after college, I was able to buy my own. I’ve had the pleasure of playing with SLDR, and R9, and R7s. I’d love the opportunity to be part of the next frontier that TaylorMade is embarking on with both the professional and amateur golfer in mind.

Thanks for considering!

#M5Driver #M6Driver #SpeedInjected #Sweeps #TwistFace #TestersWanted
0 Kudos
ivebengreen
Regular Visitor

Driver Head: infinity Tour Plus Titanium 10 Degree
Shaft: D.C.A. Super-Lite
Shaft Flex: Stiff
Shaft Weight: (unknown; about 65 grams?)

Submission: I occupy a very niche and incredibly understated demographic in the golf market. I have been golfing for 6 months with OLD and USED clubs. If TAYLORMADE can be the first new club that a golfer buys, they will have a customer for life. Do the M5 & M6 have that potential to make a TAYLORMADE Golfer for life? Put an M5 and M6 in my hands and let me be the one to help you maximize your future earnings of TM as a company.

(I drive 270 yards with a 20-year-old driver. Let’s see what the M5/6 and I  can do.)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Hunterluke8
Taylormade rocketball
69 grain shaft stock model
10degree
Regular
I whole love to be a tester because I play a lot of golf and this club would really help my game. I am a high school golfer and would be a great tester for that age. I am will be a senior this up coming season. I play close to 150 rounds of golf a year and play many different courses and fill like I could be a great tester for this club.
brennanm
Occasional Visitor

I'm currently playing a Nike Vapor Fly driver with adjustable loft (playing at 9.5). The shaft is a MRC Tensei stiff shaft.

I would love the opportunity to test the 2019 M5 and/or M6 drivers. I'm the definition of an average golfer, with a 15 handicap, and struggles off the tee. Whether it's a bad slice or just not getting the distance I expect, I've long been searching for the right "big dog." I play Taylormade woods, wedges, and a putter, but have never taken the leap on a driver. I would love the chance to see why so many guys I play with choose Taylormade.

0 Kudos
ryanyoung12112
Occasional Visitor
Current Driver: Titleist 917 D2, Diamana Blue 60 X stiff.

Am currently a college golfer with a 2 handicap and would say my biggest struggle is getting off the tee on longer courses. Have always tried to find a forgiving driver but seem to always sacrifice distance which hurts on 6900+ yard courses. Would love to try the M6 and compare it to my current driver and see if it can finally be that driver that will solve my biggest issue. Thanks!
0 Kudos
Nardy1001
Occasional Visitor

Ping g400 9° stock stiff shaft. 70g
Left handed

Very interested in taylormade performance after getting fit and purchasing p790 iron set. Looking at m5 adjustability
0 Kudos