2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Chemagc13
M3 440 9* speeder 661 evolution IV 6.5 D4
0 Kudos
ScottyGonzo
Occasional Visitor
My name is ScottyG and this would be an exciting opportunity. I had 4 drivers in 2018 and can tell you none of them fit my game or were as anticipated as these new TM offerings. I’m currently playing Ping G400 Max 10.5 degree head Ping tour 65 stiff shaft. Being a mid handicap player, I fight consistently off the tee. so testing and reporting on these drivers would give potential customers an idea of the effectiveness of this product. Feel, look, sound and performance are all the things that potential customers what to know and I have years of golf experience and would be able to report on. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
0 Kudos
Kenny20
I am interested in the m5 & m6 driver became of the inject
0 Kudos
Pblair
M1 8.5 degree fujikura X-flex. I would love to test out of these new mallets.
0 Kudos
Jonfandel
New Contributor
I am currently swinging M2 10.5 degree stiff shaft with a fujikara 73 gram weight. I am interested in testing the twist face technology to see how it helps amature golfers.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
RyanPenrose827
New Contributor
Taylormade M4 - 8.5 degrees - Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White 70 - X Stiff.

I’d love to become an early tester of this club! Playing the M4 now I feel like I’d have a good basis for comparison to speak to the improvements made. I’ve also been thinking about starting a YouTube channel to review golf equipment, and getting my hands on the M6 early would be a great way to kickstart the channel. I also really like the look of the matte finish on the crown this year, but given I upgraded to the M4 last year, I probably can’t talk the wife into letting me buy one 😬.
0 Kudos
SJohnson
Occasional Visitor
There certainly seems to be a ton of people who commented that are more qualified than me. I’m a mid handicap player with a 2017 m2 9.5 degree, 60g Aldila Rogue Silver X flex shaft. As a taller athletic person I’ve always been fit for x flex shafts that are tip stiff, but I’m not the most consistent off the tee so the forgiveness intrigues me. I’d love to see if the technology updates since 2017 help a guy like me or not.
0 Kudos
Tgriffgolf
Current driver: Ping G400 LST, 8.5, shaft is fujikura fuel tour spec XS weighing 74g playing at 44.5 inches.
I’d be interested in being an early tester. I’ve been wanting to try this model since Taylormade announced it. Looking to see if it produces higher ball speeds than my current driver as well as lower spin.
0 Kudos
Nhryn34
New Contributor
Current driver:
2017 m2 d-type
Length an loft : 43 in. 10.5 (set to 9)
Shaft and flex : fujikara stiff. 73g

I feel I woulf be a good candidate for this testing because I'm a younger player. Only being 15 I could provude feedback more suitable for high school or ameture college players. Thank you gor this opportunity, nate hryn.
0 Kudos
Mdean07
New Contributor
Current Driver- M3 9.5°....Project X Even Flow Black 6.5....67g

The Taylormade M3 was a game changer when I introduced it into my bag back in January of 2018. The twist face instantly helped me hit more fairways. If I had one downside it was that the twist face helped hit more fairways, but would slightly lower the ball speed on off center hits. With the new Injected Twist face, The ball speeds will be faster than ever. The matte carbon crown is one that fits my eye as sometimes glare can be an issue. I am looking forward to testing the new M5!!
0 Kudos