2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS β€” EARLY TESTERS WANTED

COLVIG

Dear TaylorMade

I am a recently retired Army Colonel who loves the game of golf and make this application for consideration to serve as an early tester for the new M6 driver. I switched from Callaway to TaylorMade 5 years ago, and currently play M2 irons, 3 wood and driver. I am loyal to Taylormade because of the high quality of the products and outstanding customer service.

It would be an honor to be selected as one of the M6 testers, as Taylormade products represent excellence in craftmanship and performance, values that I represented during my 33 years serving in the Armed Forces.

My current driver is a M2 with 10.5 degree loft, and stiff 56 gram Fujikura shaft.

Thank you for considering my candidacy.

Best Regards,

0 Kudos
Larrywo

I am a 57 year old with a swing speed of 111. I currently use a M3 with a Kuro Kage 70 x-flex shaft.  I have progreessed from an R15 to an M1 and now the M3.  I also play Taylormade RSI TP irons with KBS Tour 130 x-flex shafts and Tour Preferred EF wedges.  I think I would be a good candidate for a tester as I am not some young gun but as an older player that can speak to that age demographics.

0 Kudos
ejcrossl
Occasional Contributor

Anyone get an email yet? 

Highlighted
Drive4show7
Occasional Contributor
Not yet, still praying πŸ™
0 Kudos
Bighitter123
New Contributor
Would love to test new drivers
0 Kudos
Bighitter123
New Contributor
Would love to be a tester for taylormade been trying to become a tester for over a year as I have lots of input to provide
0 Kudos
JPlocic
New Contributor

When will winners be announced?

Plenty of golf happening here in Atlanta right now...and I've got 4 rounds coming up in Orlando 1-4 February and would love to take a new M5/M6 for a test drive! Falcon's Fire - North Shore Golf Club - Shingle Creek - Grand Cypress....Let's go!

0 Kudos
Drive4show7
Occasional Contributor
It said they would be announced the 21st, but haven’t seen it yet.
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

@Drive4show7 wrote:
It said they would be announced the 21st, but haven’t seen it yet.

To be fair, the first post said the 10 would be selected on the 21st, not announced. Hopefully TM announces soon now that the entry period is over.

Super Contributor
The official rules state β€œThe drawing will take place on or about January 21st, 2019β€œ. Be patient, it will happen.

Good luck to all!

#TeamTaylorMade