2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Golfing_Sker
New Contributor

Also appears the the winners will be posted in the Forum according to the rules. 

0 Kudos
ejcrossl
Occasional Contributor

I got fitted at a TM event on Friday, what a difference it made.  Took awhile to find the right shaft and head combination, but my routine miss way left was nonexistent.  I was hitting balls farther than ever, but more impressively was the deviation off the center line was so small.  Can't wait to get this in play, hurry up February.  I'm going with the M5 12 deg (down 2 deg) Fujikura Pro 2.0 7x.  The 12 deg seemed to work much better turned down than the 9.5 deg turned up.  I think he said the reason was that going down would help open the face.  With my big issue being the amount of hook spin I usually generate, this helped me out.  Just need confirmation I didn't win to put my order in Smiley Happy.  I'd love to be able to broadcast the numbers on a trackman of my R1 vs this one dialed in.  It would be amazing to show the crazy improvement a 13 handicap can make with an equipment change.   

0 Kudos
Drive4show7
Occasional Contributor
That’s awesome, still hoping I’m a winner. But either way will adding one of them. Thanks for the feedback😁
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Chattdj
Occasional Contributor
Where did you go to get fitted? I am very interested in scheduling a fitting this weekend, especially if they have the M5/6’s availsble for fitting and preorder.
0 Kudos
ejcrossl
Occasional Contributor

My club had a demo day in Phoenix Az.  

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Winners have all been direct messaged at this point, just waiting to confirm their acceptance. Will be sending emails as well to avoid having to select alternates after 24 hours. 

Content/Social Media Manager at TaylorMade Golf
MikeWizHouseKey
New Contributor

Thanks Allan... I didn't get my DM yet. I think yall made a mistake. You can just email me though if that is easier.

-Mike
@bogies2birdiesGV

Nickblueeyes20
Occasional Contributor
I'm guessing I didn't get chosen cause I dont know where to find my messages are only my email but if there's a spot available after 24 hours please keep me in mind I would really appreciate the opportunity to test it for y'all I'm an X-stiff lol🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
0 Kudos
Jay_nick1
New Contributor
Hey Allen where do we find direct messages on the site?
0 Kudos
MikeWizHouseKey
New Contributor
Main page... Scroll down to the section that says account info. It should have a 0 next to it

-Mike