2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

rbauchman
Contributor

Congrats to all the winners! Looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks @Allan and @ChrisEdwards for organizing!

cwehkrae
Occasional Contributor

Hope i'm the final pick, congratulations to those selected.

0 Kudos
Markm45
New Contributor
Congratulations to all the winner but I’m going to be selfish and hope the last person doesn’t respond and I get a chance to try out one of these great new clubs!
0 Kudos
JDHeller14
New Contributor
Congratulations to all the selected people. I'm sorry to say that I hope the last person doesn't reply and I am the last person to get a chance to get one of these amazing drivers to test
0 Kudos
ejcrossl
Occasional Contributor

Did they let you pick an upgrade shaft?  I tried the Fujikura 2.0 Pro Spec 7x and loved it.  Just haven't pulled the trigger yet since my total set up will cost me over $650 :0

0 Kudos
albertarends

I live and play in a Florida 3540 home, over 55 community, including 4 golf courses, three of which require a driver in the bag. I play three to four times weekly. My handicap is not worthy of mention. I currently play a Left handed Cobra FLY-Z set at 10.5 degrees, with a regular flex VLCT-SP, graphite shaft. I think I am ready for a senior flex. I am in the market for a change and would love the opportunity to show off your new driver to the literally thousands of golfers in my community. www.timberpines.com 

Thanks for your consideration.

0 Kudos
Nickblueeyes20
Occasional Contributor
Congrats to the winners hope u hit them good and straight u lucky dogs what I wouldn't give to be in your shoes #gotaylormade
RyanPenrose827
New Contributor
So you’re saying there’s a chance...
0 Kudos
Yucus888
Hello I am currently using one of your RH Aero Burners with a 10.5 loft, Matrix speed rul-z 50 Rflex. I am unsure of the actual weight of the shaft at this time. I would absolutely love to try out the new 2019 M5 & M6 drivers with new Speed Injected Twist Face technology. I would love to improve my game with the brand I love to use every round of the year. I am interested in being a part of testing and on the ground floor of this great product.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Bighitter123
New Contributor
I would love to Become .a tester for taylormade .I currently work as golf instructor on a few golf courses as well i run a golf league I see lots of people over a course of a season and would love to put any product from taylormade front and center
0 Kudos