2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Tarheelcountry
I am a professional firefighter and would love to test these new M5 &M6 drivers. Shoot in high 70’s and low 80’s.
0 Kudos
moddy148
New Contributor

I would love to test the irons. I recently purchased the M3 driver and am looking for irons. It would be a privledge to test them. Too bad I live in the snow belt and would be unable to test them until the end of april or beginning of May 2019. 

0 Kudos
captbill63
New Contributor

My current driver is a Taylormade R15 12 degree, Aldila ATX-65-3.9-S.

I was once a 7 handicap until I had to have a double knee replacement back in 2011. I went to the Taylormade Performance Lab in Orlando because I was having trouble finding the right driver. The fitted me with the R15 and have loved it ever since. I am a loyal TM fan and was waiting for the M5/M6 to come out to update. The R15 gave me the opportunity to shape my shots while maintianing distance. Being in on the ground floor as a tester would allow me to cummunicate the love I have when hitting that magical shot that keeps bringing you back day after day, week after week and month after month. I know guys who just go buy the latest and greatest each year and are never happy with their driver. They kid me all the time about using the same ole driver but my ball is in the fairway, not in the woods.

Just saw that the contest was over Jan 21st. Oh well, here's my story.

Bill Bridges

0 Kudos
GSutton

Current handicap 16

always been a taylormade woods guy and currently have a slider.

tested a LH M6 10.5 with a tensei orange regular shaft.

would love to play some rounds with it as I play every week here in Florida.

use to play Callaway irons but recently switched to M series irons as well.

I am sold on taylormade products and will not go back to any other brand.

I am confident that the M6 driver might shave a few more strokes off my handicap.

I am begging you for me to to be a tester as I am on a limited budget.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Bighitter123
New Contributor
Would like to have a chance. to try out the new M6 driver .and also have a few of my students give it a try and do a QA on .my post I think it could bring more people to your brand especially the younger .generation as I truly think thar the future of the .game we all love
0 Kudos
Tjones11
New Contributor
Hi..im 47 handicap of 8.
I use rocketballz stage 2 driver..10.5..stiff
It's so hot and would like to compare to newest models..thanks and have a blessed day
0 Kudos
dcorun
New Contributor

Hi,

Welcome to the club. I played the Rocketballz Stage 2 driver. I was fitted for for it. I'm currently playing the M6 D w/ UST/Mamiya Proforce V2 5F3 (R flex). I was fitted at the my local golf shop. I'm hitting it about 8-10 yards further than the M2. I'm probably hitting close to 20 yards farther than the RBZ and I'm not kidding. The RBZ Stage 2 was a great driver for me, but not close to the M6 which I guess is due to the advance in technology. The only setting is for loft. I play it at 9* , but can adjust to + or - 2*. I never did care for all those weights to move around. It is long and forgiving. Try next to your current driver and see what you think. It is a little pricey but, they all are now a days. I'm 67 and it's improved my game this year already. My handicap is a 12. Don't get to play as much as I would like. Grandchildren! Have a blessed day also, Dan.  

0 Kudos