2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Thurgoodm
Occasional Visitor
I am currently hitting M4 9.5 stiff kurokage 73.
I have a full bag of all taylormade golf clubs and play the TP5.
I love the fact that taylormade tries so hard to perfect the clubs to make it better for the average golfer to head out to the course and have a enjoyable day. I have been trying to improve my golf game since the day I started golfing and have always enjoyed the direction that Taylormade golf has been headed. Keep up the good work. And have a nice day.

Morgan Thurgood
0 Kudos
Jameshardman11
Occasional Visitor
Currently using R15 10.5 with the speeder 57 stiff flex shaft. I'd love to find out first hand the improvement of technology over the years. I drive about 260 with a slight fade but not consistently, maybe the twist face would give more consistency and added distance.
0 Kudos
Benzrascal
Currently playing a 2018 M3 driver 9.5 loft with Fujikura Speeder 661 Evolution III, S shaft. Love it. Previous played the 2017 M1 driver 9.5.

Looking forward to trying out the 2019 lines of drivers from TaylorMade. The versatility and “always current” R&D gives the average player like me an updated driver to use on the course! As a loyal TaylorMade fan, testing such product will benefit the company’s product line with not only the pros, but the average golfer at the local level of play!
0 Kudos
Machson87
New Contributor

2016 Callaway XR Driver, 9.5° Loft, Stock Tour Shaft, Reg Flex

I was not satisfied with how this driver performed, the salesman ensured me that the flex would be right and its too low for my swing. I tried a freind of mines Hazard Project X stiff shaft, with a Callaway Epic 9.5° head, and immediately seen an improvement. I was able to hit 300+ on the two Par 5's I used it on, where as with my driver I was only going 280 max. I want to move away from Callaway and would really like to see how the M6's low CG would improve on my carry. Thanks for the consideration!      

0 Kudos
Dangiff21
Hi everyone, first off I am everything Taylormade and absolutely love the company. My current driver is the 2017 M2, loft is 9.5 I have it turned down to the lowest level down 1.5. It is a stiff flex with the speeder 661 evolution fujikara shaft. Weight of the shaft is 66 grams and I had it cut down 3/4 of an inch. I would love to be a part of testing the new driver and would be able to speak to everything that the balls does off the club. I'm a low handicap who with an intermediate ball flight and distance and would be able to speak to most amatures about the club. Thank you for this opportunity!
0 Kudos
Ksto13
2017 M2, 460cc, 10.5, hzrdus black 65, flex is 6.0. I always spend money on latest products and keep going back to M2. I love golf and try to play as often as possible. I would love to see if this can get me a few extra yards and fairways. Would love to post this all over social media if you choose me. I’m in Georgia which has a very strong golf presence.
0 Kudos
Kaphil3
Current: 2017 M1, 9.5, Graphite Design BB6x, X flex, 66g.

I want to try the new m5/m6 because I want to see for myself what technology is incorporated, and how it benefits me. I am reluctant to switch gamers, but once I do, they tend to stick. Since 2019 is a "year of the driver", I want to make sure Taylormade has their proper seat at the table.
0 Kudos
Hayden-orbaugh
Occasional Visitor
I play a M1 10.5 with a hzdurus 6.0 stiff shaft, 60g
I would love to test out your new clubs. I think I would be a great person for this due to I am a competitive golfer that plays every day and I practice every day. Also I trusted taylormade with a lot of my clubs and it would be great to see what you guys put out this year. I would be the best person for this due to me being a young high schooler that is a competive golfer, I think I could provide some good feedback on how it reacts with my shots and in competition.
Thanks
0 Kudos
Bodisbrandon2

I’d love to test one of the new ones out. Plain and simple I think your the best drive company and I’m excited to see what you have to offer.
Brandon
Handicap: 3.5
xxxxxxxxxn@xxxxxxx
Flex -x-stiff

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

0 Kudos
Cwadebball61
Current driver is a Ping G30 9°, ping X-stiff stock “pro” shaft. Definitely fall into the “need to upgrade” category. Went to my local PGA superstore and tried out the M3 twist face and loved it. The only reason I didn’t buy it is the Rep told me these were coming out soon, will definitely help me take my amateur game to that next level!
0 Kudos