2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

Alarkin
Occasional Visitor
Currently using a Titleist 915 10.5 driver with a diamana blue 60g S shaft.

Just recently purchased P760s (4-AW) and looking to upgrade my driver next. Love the twist face technology and was considering purchasing an M3/M4 until the recent announcement about the launch of the M5/M6
0 Kudos
Dpettit17
Current Driver: Taylormade M3 460 cc, 8.5 loft, 65g Fujikura Atmos Red 6 Stiff flex shaft.

I would be honored to be a tester for the new line of Taylormade drivers. I am fairly new to golf (almost 2 years) and have fell in love with the sport. I began playing with the Taylormade SLDR and chose to upgrade to the M3, and I absolutely love it. I’m not sure that a driver could possibly be any more forgiving while also offering so much speed but would love to find out.

Thank you team Taylormade for making such high quality equipment.

#teamtaylormade
0 Kudos
jimmyslau

Current driver is Ping G30 LS Tec 9 deg, with a Ping Tour Stiff Shaft 65grams.

I'm interested in being an early tester for the new TaylorMade M5/M6 driver simply because I want to see if TaylorMade can improve a weekend (or sometimes less) golfer through the new technology it has infused in their new drivers.  I play about 3 times per month and don't practice very much, despite being a "decent" golfer. I think a lot of golfers are in the same situation as I am in, so the potential is that if it can help me, it may be able to help others like me.  It would be cool to see if it helps.  Thank you for your consideration.

0 Kudos
MCHamner15
Occasional Visitor
Current Driver: Tour Issue Nike Vapor Fly Pro, 9 degrees of loft, Oban Kiyoshi Tour Limited 70 gram X-flex

I would love to test the m5 or m6 because I’ve been looking to upgrade my driver but nothing that’s came out has been able to give me distance that’s as good or better than my current driver. The M5 would be ideal with the adjustability and head shape. The twist face would help with my accuracy and I would love to see what the speed injected twist face would do to my distance. The current drivers on the market feel like they don’t give me all I can get out of my 119 swing speed. This would be a great opportunity to see if taylormade really is the king of speed!
0 Kudos
KSomers20
Current Driver: Taylormade M1 430 - 2016
Shaft: Oban Devotion 04, Stiff flex and 65 grams

I am interested in being an early tester of the M5/M6 because I am constantly intrigued by Taylormade’s willingness to be the company always pushing the envelope with game changing technology. I am also an avid gear head and would like to see how the M5/M6 would standup with my old faithful M1 430.

0 Kudos
Davidluke017
Occasional Visitor
- no driver at the moment
I currently am driverless, I used to have an M2 (2017) - Tensei Pro Orange TX flex, 70 g, 45 inch. I had to sell my m2 this past Christmas for Christmas gifts, since I don’t work and in high school. My season is about to start soon and I’ll be committing to the collegiate level of golf shortly. Being driverless puts me at a huge disadvantage and I won’t have the financial support to get one anytime soon. I love Taylormade products, having my M2 made me feel like the most confident driver on the course, and having the opportunity to try out the M5/M6 will continue my charge at golf. Currently a 2 handicap, testing out the M5/M6 could give Taylormade an insight of how resourceful twist and speed injected face can impact even golfers of a younger age, especially with programs like AJGA growing, younger golfers look for the best equipment possible and I firmly believe Taylormade produces the ultimate quality of club for everyone.
0 Kudos
Toro
Coming to you live from Orange County CA!
Currently playing a bit of a creation, I’ve paired my Titleist 915 head with an old Taylormade Matrix Ozik shaft that I haven’t been able to replace. 5.5 Stiff Flex 8.5 degree head. .5 index.
I would love to test the new offerings because I am due for a new Big Stick, and *almost* have an entire bag made up of Tmade. Also, considering I’m not far away in So cal, I’m going to clock a lot of golf and data with the the test stick immediately upon receipt.
Jeff
0 Kudos
aidancall75
I am currently playing the TaylorMade M3 460 driver with the Graphite Design AD IZ 6X at 44.5 inches

I would love the opportunity to test the new TaylorMade M5/M6 line to experience whether the new model driver performs better than anything else on the market, hopefully establishing TaylorMade as the maker of the driver of the year. There are so many other options, but TaylorMade has always stood out from the pack. I chose the TaylorMade M3 last year out of 5 other drivers, simply because it was the best performing. I have a 0.8 handicap, so good looks and performance matter a lot to me and my game. I play Miura irons and have Vokey wedges, simply due to feel, but have always been a TaylorMade guy with the woods, and hopefully, these are no exception. I believe TaylorMade is the best golf brand out there, and want to do anything I can to promote this wonderful company. Thank you for hearing why I should test out the new M5/M6 drivers.
0 Kudos
ConnorMac84
M2 driver w 10.5 loft. HZRDS Yellow with 70g X Stiff

I would love to be an early tester since I have been a Taylor Made Driver player since the Bubble Shaft Days. Obviously I am a big fan and always looking to see where Taylor Made is going to take technology next. I’ve even converted some of my friends who were Callaway driver players over to Taylor Made. They are the Drivers always to beat. Thanks for your consideration
0 Kudos
TreyLechemGolf
Hey my name is Trey LeCheminant and I’m currently playing the M2. I worked really hard to get it and I love it, but obviously the M5 would be a lot better! I have a great passion for golf and I’m going into my Freshman year of High School and I would love to add the M5 to my bag because I really want to make the Varsity team. I know I might only be 13 years old but I care about golf so much and I really want to be in the PGA when I’m older. I would love to test these drivers because I want to get better!

Maybe I’ll get lucky!
0 Kudos