2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

JamesJackson
Callaway great big Bertha epic driver, 10 degrees, stiff flex, speeder shaft. I am interested in testing the TaylorMade M5 & M6 drivers as I have seen a lot of pictures and heard about them from watching Dustin Johnson and to be honest I believe it is a truly good looking driver and the new innovative technology put into the driver sounds interesting and great. Which is why I would love to be one of the first members of the community to try it.
0 Kudos
Jpiha23
Current driver: m2 d-type 10.5 loft. Shaft: white tie 55g stock shaft

I’d love to test out the m5 or m6 drivers as I am not only the market for a new driver, but I would provide excellent feedback on what a good/average (10hdcp) golfer is looking for when buying new equipment. I am well up to date on new technology, features, price points, etc. from all of the new equipment from top companies. I would to help out!
0 Kudos
MikeUlichney
Taylormade M3 460, 10.5° with a Fujikura Atmos Tour Spec 6X (extra stiff) at 44.75"

I made the transition over to Taylormade from Titleist and never looked back. Love your products. As someone with a faster swing speed (about 125), I am always on the lookout for a driver that can deliver the ball speed I'm looking for. With the M3 I found it, even on off center strikes. The M5 is promising an even hotter face with an even larger sweet spot.. I would love to give it a try and let you know what I find. (From the sound of it, I'll find an extra 10yds and more center fairways)

Mike
0 Kudos
BMiLL05
Current driver:
TaylorMade M2 460, 9.5*, Fujikura Pro 73g, Stiff

I would be incredibly interested in being an early tester for the M5/M6 driver. First of all, playing the M2 now I have not been able to experience the twist face technology. So I’m very interested to see the difference it makes for my miss hits. As well having a bigger sweet spot and the help to my swing speed. Getting faster, longer, and straighter is huge! Holding an 8.3 index, I want to try anything that will take me to the next level! Hitting more fairways and putting more wedges in my hands for approach shots seems like a great start!

Thank you for the opportunity.

Brandon Miller
#TeamTaylorMade

0 Kudos
Jpensabene
Occasional Visitor
M2 10.5 loft. Fujikora shaft Regular flex 59g (LEFTY)

Would love to become a early tester of your product. As a semi-unique lefty, I wil give a variety of feedback on your excellent M5/M6 drivers

Not only being a lefty but working in the car industry for a BMW dealership I Interact with other avid, deep pocketed golfers who are into the latest greatest technology. Would love to spread the word and tell clients of the speed injected twistface technology.

Thank you
Joseph Pensabene
0 Kudos
joshuaparker25
Occasional Visitor

Taylormade M4, 9.5 degree, Fujikura Atmos Red 5, Stiff, 55g

I would love to have the opportunity to test out one of the new driver models. I have always been a big fan of Taylormade products and recommend them to all of the people I play with.

I bought my M4 about two months ago not realizing the new models would be released soon. I would be extremely excited to test the new ones out as I'm sure they would make me a continued promoter of your brand.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
GMaster479
New Contributor
Taylormade SLDR White
12°
Fujikura Stiff Shaft 65g

I’ve tested the M1-M4 the last two years at golf shops and driving range demo days and didn’t find them to be a significant upgrade in ball speed or in overall accuracy when I tested them. I’d like to see if the M5 or M6 would be a different story. I would like to test to see if the M5 specifically will help me. Thank you for considering me
0 Kudos
Flattop_Finesse
Driver: Cobra KING LTD Black 9.5D (HZRDS t1100 shaft)

I would love the opportunity to be an early tester. I am currently in the process of finishing up my Amateur golf career and moving toward turning pro within the next year. I have found my driver to personally be a huge asset to my golf game and a club that has made a tremendous impact on my ability to shoot lower scores. I have access to Trackman as well as Foresight for formal testing if I were chosen. I have been very intrigued by this new technology and want to give it a try in order see if I want to put it in the bag permanently this season. I am doing driver shopping this year this year as I will try out the new models to hit the market in 2019.
0 Kudos
ARyyth
I am a lifetime use for life and am currently training for the Mackenzie Tour Qualifier All I’ve wanted is this M5 or M6 they’re beautiful. I am a Taylormade connoisseur I have irons and a new Taylormade Tour Preffered Ardmore Mallet. I just need the driver and woods and what better model than these fast impressive speed technology drivers. Thank you taylormade for being th very best in the game

Callaway Big Bertha
Mitsubishi Kuro Kage
S
64grams
0 Kudos
Ahmadreedus
Current Driver: taylormade 2016 m2 9.5 with a project X HZARDUS 62 gram 6.5 shaft standard length.

I currently play college golf and have hopes in becoming a professional someday! I have always loved taylormade drivers. Taylormade has set the bar for metalwood performance which i believe there is no brand above it! An oppurtunity such as this to test the new drivers before they are released to retail is awesome. I hope I win.
0 Kudos