2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

curtisty
Occasional Visitor
Current Driver - Callaway Rogue 10.5
Aldila Rogue Silver 60g X

I have been a TaylorMade driver user for the last two decades (Burner, R11, SLDR, R15 and then 2017 M1. I have been upgrading my driver yearly for the last 4 seasons. Last season I made a switch to the Callaway Rogue from the 2017 M1 after seeing gains in ballspeed and a tighter dispersion at a demo day. Would like to see what the new M series has to offer with the new speed injected twist face in both of these categories. Thanks for the opportunity!
0 Kudos
YoAdrian98
Frequent Visitor

Current Driver: M4 10.5 deg set to 8.5 deg., Project X Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 flex 60g. 

I would love to test out the new M5 or M6 because I want to see if the latest technology Taylormade has come out with truely does give you more ball speed. I have always loved Taylormade and their products, but when they released the M5 and M6 I felt they started to get a little gimmicky. But, I have heard suprisingly good things about the injected face and would love to see for myself the performance of this driver! I love the look of the driver and want to see the injected face in action! 

0 Kudos
jelobb1990
Occasional Visitor
I currently hit the TaylorMade M3 440 9 degree with a Atmos Blue Tour Spec 65 Stiff. I think it would be fun to test out the new M5 against the M3. My handicap is 18 so I think it would be interesting to review the amount of improvements my driving game gains from the new technology!
0 Kudos
BillbinderIII
I take my whiskey, my golf and my cigars very seriously. Been playing TM for 15 years and will never play anything else... ever. My current driver is perfect but would love to test the new ones. Upgrades are a beautiful thing.
Current:
TM r15 9.5
Mitsubishi Fubuki 60g X
0 Kudos
c_patt17
Occasional Visitor
I am currently playing the Ping g400 9° with a hzrdus yellow extra stiff 72 gram shaft. I would be interested to test the new M5 or M6 because although I am satisfied with my current driver, the extra forgiveness that the twist face presents with the added Speed Injection would be interesting to try.
0 Kudos
AndersonL97
New Contributor
I am currently swinging the M4 10.5 driver with the Fukijara Red shaft. I would like to be a tester becasue I believe I am an average golfer and am currently in college. With me as a tester I could be able to preach to all the college students who do not think new drivers are worth the investment.
0 Kudos
Dtempsick
Hey guys,
Beyond excited for the new line. Looks truly special this time around.
I am currently using the second gen 10° M2. I upgraded to the atmos 5 stiff flex by fujikura. Just needed a stiffer flex with increased club speed.
I play roughly 2-3 times a week and put a lot of practice in. I'm thrilled to say that I have finally become a 4 handicap golfer, however do to the amount of play and practice I put in, my M2 has now developed a hair line crack in its face. Being that my club is out of warranty I'm going to have to upgrade this year. Theres only so many holes you can use a 3 wood or a 3 iron off the tee.
I appreciate all you guys do for us amateurs as well as my favorite pros and heroes.

Thank you fore your consideration... see what I did there?

Sincerely,
Dean Tempsick
0 Kudos
patrickwbaird
Occasional Visitor
Current Driver: Taylormade R1
Loft: set at 8.5 degrees
Shaft: Aldila RIP Phenom 55
Flex: Stiff
Weight: 55g

Why I’m interested: I love my R1, but it is time for an upgrade; that said, I have not found a driver that I like as much - yet. I need an X-flex shaft, and the tech in my current driver is dated, to say the least. I pride myself in keeping up with the latest from the top manufacturers each season.
0 Kudos
hankr288
M1, 9.5, Diamana B70 Stiff (70). I am very interested in testing the new M5 or M6. I have been waiting for the release to try and find a new driver. I am a huge taylormade fan and I would thoroughly enjoy testing out the new clubs!
0 Kudos
cigawa

Taylormade M3 8.5 degree Hazardus Black shaft 6.5 x-stiff D4 weight.  

Taylormade has been always a leader in golf technology.  I'm interested in trying the new higher launch and lower spin head to see the improvements on distance.  I've been spinning the M3 around 2400 RPM, so it's good news the new line of drivers will bring that down.  I tend to launch the driver fairly high around 15 degrees, but I think with the right shaft combination it can be controlled and maxed for distance and consistency.  Thanks TMAG!

0 Kudos