2019 M5 & M6 DRIVERS — EARLY TESTERS WANTED

jdaigneault
Occasional Visitor
I currently have a Callaway XR driver in a 10.5 loft stiff flex, 65 grams.

I’d love to be a tester as I am a high school boys golf coach that have a lot of guys who could potentially benefit from the technology. Being able to test it out myself would allow me to give them better insight into whether or not something like this will really help their game improve.
0 Kudos
Jm
I have a couple taylormade drivers and fairways, I have thought about going to another brand, I just can't drive myself to do it, I'm an average 80-85 golfer and still improving,this driver I'm sure would help, I also golf with alit of people, and allot of people come to me wanting to start golfing, if I were to get driver this would be a good way for me to get the taylormade name out above all the other names to these golfers wanting to begin.
0 Kudos
Masonmcg
TaylorMade M3 460, 9.5*, Fujikura Pro 73g, Stiff

I am a highschool senior this year and I am competing to win a state championship. The competition is extremely stiff this year (some of the best golfers I have ever seen) I want to be a tester for this club because I believe it would give me the edge to take home the state title. I am sure the other competitors will use this club because the tournament is in May, but being able to use it early would give me an edge and help me to get my first state championship win
0 Kudos
Tjm_Golf
I am currently using a Taylormade M3 with a stiff Tensei blue shaft playing at 9.5 degrees. I would love to add the M5 to my bag. It would help increase my ball spead and help me get a college scholarship. It would be my pleasure to test this driver. Thank you.
0 Kudos
StewartSJ3
New Contributor
M3 460. Stiff YS6 Nano Reloaded. 66.5g. 8.5*. Lengthened 0.5".

I'm always looking for ways to stay on top of my game. Adding extra yards and being able to control my shots is huge for me. Any way to keep the ball in play leads to better scoring and being able to attack certain holes by taking an agressive tee shot helps.
#TeamTaylormade
0 Kudos
Pshelton6
Ping G400 Max 9°. Oban Devotion High Balance 60-04 D6 SW.
I am interested to see truly innovative design and application of COR and CT. Throttling these down instead of trying to get “as close as possible” the other way will hopefully give everyone a “tour quality” driver face.... Plus they look sick!
0 Kudos
mikeritter9
Visitor
2016 M1 tour issue/ 10.5 degree loft/ aldila rogue max multi axial/ 65 S

Currently play the original M1 and love it. I’m interested to see what the new speed technology combined with the twist face will do to my misses. My dispersion is currently too wide for my liking and would love to see how much the twist face technology can help with the misses.
0 Kudos
Luke
Occasional Visitor
Current m2 Aldila nv green 65grams s flex 10.5 degree
0 Kudos
Zachmckeever
Current Driver:
Taylormade M3 10.5 degree.
Project X Hzrdus Smoke 70 X-Stiff 70G
Golf Pride MCC grip

I would to be honored and privileged to test the new TaylorMade M5 or M6 driver. I purchase a new drive every spring and have a been a loyal supporter of the M Series metals since they debuted in 2016. They have been far superior in every aspect of metal technology since the release of the M series. Would love to support the new technology and bring more golfers aboard the TwistFace train!
0 Kudos
Chriscarmichael
The current driver model I have is the m4, 9.5 loft, stock shaft stiff, 65g

I’m interested in being and early tester because I would like to see what Taylormade has done this year with their drivers/fairways. The new speed injected face seems interesting because they took something illegal and made it legal with the injected face so I would love to test that out. I’m curious to see if I will gain any distance over my m4, which I doubt I would but you never know. Thank you I hope you choose me!

Christopher Carmichael
0 Kudos